Pages:
Author

Topic: 6 Ways to earn Tokens without investing or mining - page 18. (Read 25678 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 104
It the good article for the newbie, and I think the good way to earn your free is join their bounties campaign, if the project is successful and team paid for your working, you sure can earn some money in it, thank you!
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
I think bounties is still the most popular way of how to get crypto without investing your own funds. But it is getting harder and harder to find a good bounty campaign and even they are getting postponed or scammed.
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
this is very useful for those people who are just starting to work on the cryptocurrency market and for those who do not have money just to buy cryptocurrency
Activity: 255
Merit: 1
Hello everyone,

I wanted to share this article as it has 6 ways to earn crypto without investing or mining, as i think it will be useful for people who are just getting into crypto. Do you know of any other ways to earn? I'm rather interested. Below is the article.

https://www.crowdholding.com/blog/809/6-ways-to-earn-crypto-for-free

Thanks and look forward to your other ways to earn crypto!

Nice article. I have using steemit for a while now but i didn't realize that i must have accumulated some steem tokens, will check it out. The working for crypto is also interesting and seem like something i would want to try. Also, i heard some people earn free tokens from enlisting on some projects whitelist, although i have not tried it before i don't know how true it is
Activity: 728
Merit: 12
So far, I only do bounty participation in order to get coins besides investment or trading. I think that this article has been offered several times, or probably I have found some similar information about this. But, no worry, this is still very useful for us.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
If today we are talking directly about bounty, then it seems to me that there is nothing new here, especially now, when bounty projects pay nothing to people. Therefore, I think that now there is a very big problem with this.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
all the ways I've done, and I don't think there is anything profitable. we are just wasting time. of all the flavors there might be good airdrop, but for now the airdrops are only shit.
Activity: 714
Thank you for wanting to share useful articles for new people into crypto, and so far I have only followed the bounty and airdrop the rest, not because I don't know how.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Good article,

I haven't used Steemit, what does everyone think about Steemit?
Activity: 350
Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io
So far what I have been participating in is a bounty campaign program, I have almost participated in a bounty campaign for one year but because the market situation has not been conducive I have not yet achieved maximum results, but I have not given up because I am going to get results according to my expectations
Activity: 658
From all of the way that mentioned in the article, i've done Bounty and Airdrop. As for me that is good enough already, especially during 2017 that time is so much wonderful for everyone in crypto universe.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
I think big profits are investing. But not everyone can do it because it requires initial funding. I personally produce tokens by following the Airdrop channel and the Bounty Campaign. Both programs are very good and we can maximize them to get results.
Activity: 148
Merit: 0
For this time a always use number 2 to get token, but i will try number 1 to be bounties. Hope in this forum i will learn everything about crypto and token
Activity: 536
Merit: 15
There are two number of ways you can earn coins or tokens without investing. Namely
Bounties
Airdrop
Airdrop as we know  is literally free money, you will get tokens for just registering or some little task.
Bounties is the reward you get for promoting an ico or coin. From my experience bounties are usually more profitable than airdrop because airdrop is free so it is usually crowded and the reward will get smaller and smaller as the no increases, while in bounties it's not everybody that can work or complete different tasks
Activity: 2142
Merit: 465
Telegram: @jperryC
Informative articles for newbie but I suggest that instead of pasting the links here why don't you just rephrase all of it or summarize all of it give some good examples, it is more constructive rather than just posting a link here in the forum about an article isn't? (Of course don't forget to cite the source)
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
I don't know the faucet is running well or not, there are still people who use it or not. Many people who think the faucet is just a job that is a waste of time without the slightest efort, just waiting for time and pressing generate. Program bounty and steemit may be used as a way to get tokens, but this method requires hard work and patience.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
This Is Promissing Project
a good and interesting article, it is very useful for beginners, and I think beginners must and must read this first before joining here, so they understand what should be done so as not to be spam for others .. !!!!
Activity: 82
No such thing as a free meal, expect in crypto!

Being serious, this is a nice article and a great gateway into crypto.
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
But unfortunately after we get the token and the token is listed on the market, the price is very bad. Few ico are reliable now, on average they are scams.
Activity: 769
Merit: 108
I already try many ways to earn free token but the best ways is be bounty hunter, also be bounty hunter is simply every one can do that, and we can earn so much. Just be patient and we will success
Pages:
Jump to: