Pages:
Author

Topic: 60% of world population cannot access computer so Bitcoins will fail. - page 20. (Read 1890 times)

legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500
I think you are trying to say that bitcoin will fail to become a mainstream currency because 60% of the world population don't have access to the computer. If I am understanding you correctly, then let me assure you that bitcoin is not structurally built and fit for becoming a mainstream currency in any way. It is an experimental virtual currency which implemented the idea of a decentralized currency successfully for the first time through blockchain technology. It is not trying to become a mainstream one.

So bitcoin will always be used by those with a certain level of technological expertise  and not by any common people. Even though the process for bitcoin payment has been made very simpler by many third party wallet provider, but majority of the governments will not want to allow bitcoin to mingle with their own centralized currency system. It is and will always remain as a digital currency and an excellent store of value.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
...compared to say u.s. dollar bills which you can hold in your hand or stuff in your mattress.

this is why bitcoins will not go mainstream because majority of human beings on this planet do not have access to a computer.

successful gold standards are things like toyota trucks, ak-47's, u.s. c-notes which thrive in places like afghanistan and africa.
Pages:
Jump to: