Pages:
Author

Topic: [64 million tokens already sold ] - BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY {Bounty} - page 14. (Read 16997 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support
Well I admire everyone who is an advocate of the environment. Climate change is the number one problem in the whole world. If we dont do anything about it, we and our children will regret it in the future. I hope your project will succeed.
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
Your website is amazing. And your devlovers are doing such a hard work.  Your white paper showing you Potnatial
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
It's a very good project and I'm following
copper member
Activity: 560
NextPakk
Looks a great sustainable and profitable project, I am investing in it...... Cool
Activity: 364
This is a nice project. Good job Devs.
Activity: 181
Jan
I think im little bit late to meet your project. Very well then its nice. Lets see you soon.
Activity: 126
VIVA CROWDFUND HOMES
You have a great project at hand, please make this happen BCDC.. Look the whole picture of your project look this is an awesome concept, Great Job! Let's buy BCDC token now!
Activity: 350
Merit: 112
This project is very promising.
Your core focus will make a change from this digital world.
Keep it up.
And good luck devs.
Activity: 92
Merit: 2
Real world challenges by leveraging the power of Blockchain Technology to prepare for a better Tomorrow. Looks a viable and good Project, I am joining  Wink
Activity: 39
Great and amazing project
I see it mooning soon
Awesome !!!!!!
Activity: 91
your core focus will be to provide Blockchain Development Services to companies and develop multiple sets of distributed applications (DApps) over the Ethereum Blockchain; to solve trust, inefficiency and fraud issues in various industries like Renewable Energy, Recycling, Food Tracking & Provenance and more in the future..hopefully the project success
i thought i have missed this project..thanks to the one who referred me here, this is really amazing and we will support this together with my group..
Activity: 423
Merit: 100
This is the type of project every crypto enthusiast should support and promote. We need to reach out to the whole world with the world and knowledge about cryptocurrency and massive adoption. Good project to invest in Wink
Activity: 294
An amazing project for the betterment of the community and and environment, worth the support and effort for the project... This is a must partocipated project hoping this will work all the way...
Activity: 84
Good project for aiming is to resolve real world challenges by leveraging the power of Blockchain Technology to prepare for a better Tomorrow. Having core focus will be to provide Blockchain Development Services to companies and develop multiple sets of distributed applications (DApps) over the Ethereum Blockchain; to solve trust, inefficiency and fraud issues in various industries like Renewable Energy, Recycling, Food Tracking & Provenance and more in the future. Smiley

Hope it will be successful
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
Awesome project that will help save mother earth. Thank you dev i love the objective of this project. Good luck.
Activity: 197
NICE PROJECT!,goodluck BDC and congratulations.
Activity: 63
Nice platform dev's we are here to support this project, hoping to have this project soon.
Activity: 62
Hi devs thanks for sharing the info well help in disseminating the information.. This is a nice project. Hoping for the success in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: