Pages:
Author

Topic: [64 million tokens already sold ] - BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY {Bounty} - page 13. (Read 16997 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Great project. I will follow its development.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
The whitepaper seems to be quite interesting and the team size is good, they seems to be professionals!
This project seems to be promising and waiting for more updates like roadmap, exchange listings etc!
Activity: 109
Merit: 100
This project seems to be one of the most promising project in recent times and also this community seems to be good!
The website and whitepaper is also good..The team also seems to be qualified and professionals, waiting for more updates!!
Activity: 157
AIRDROPS ICOS
Hello Blockchain Development Company...im sussing out your project now. Good luck with your distribution,
Activity: 966
Merit: 142
experienced team, good project. Well done
Activity: 224
projects that provide benefits to many people and I want to participate here to complete.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
The idea of Token is very good, introducing quite detailed and full! Currently there are many tokens but I realize this is a good token.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Hope this project success DEV
Activity: 294

I hope for the success of the project.
The value of the token is determined by technology, but I think that pro-motion is the most important.
Activity: 91
In this field, there's a fire in the two days: POWR., which is also a combination of block chain and energy. That is, distributed energy networks are supported by australia. Looking forward to the performance of BCDC!
Activity: 420
Good afternoon! A wonderful project, a good idea of free distribution of tokens and implementation of plans, I wish successes and promotion of the project as a whole !!!
Activity: 98
Looks Good innovation for a project to gain return from recycling . Climate change is one problem that can be solved by this projects for sure. Good luck to the team!
Activity: 321
Merit: 1
nice project, they have positive plan for us
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
good project join all
Activity: 212
“The Internet of Sovereignty”
when is the roadmap out?
Activity: 154
  How many coins can i get from the airdrop ?
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Revolutionized copy gaming platform
I honestly think that your vision for this project is highly achievable. If we are talking about a project for the purpose of making our world a better place. People should be aware of this, and it may create awareness for us to plant more trees, recycle unnecessary stuff and make the oceans clean. I wish you guys the best in this project.

Great team!
Activity: 280
This project have a good team and optimis can to success in presale from start until finish
Activity: 453
Merit: 101
RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE
Your techniques to Airdrop s and bounties is logical, technical and overwhelming. Very strong and nice a project with skilled team to top it. This project is view to be fruitful and shall meet up wit the set goal to the climax. Joined if I'm still fortunate anyway. Thanks.
Activity: 131
Joined and would like to say this:
To succeed, keep your community updated and engaged
Restrict any new airdrops to holders
Don't get listed on exchanges until you publish your WP
Good luck!
Pages:
Jump to: