Pages:
Author

Topic: [64 million tokens already sold ] - BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY {Bounty} - page 16. (Read 16997 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Hello dev and all.  Wink
I believe this project will be successful!
This is a very interesting and unique project !  Grin

Thank u very much. Roll Eyes
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Joined airdrop successful following on twitter,telegram and other good work dev
Activity: 10
I just do all the requirements i hope im one of the people who get this token Smiley
Activity: 69
That was fast token sales! No wonder this is a good project for investment and a good platform.
Everything looks perpect, welldone!
Activity: 58
Activity: 104
 I think ll good coin future
Activity: 38
This is going to be a great project. I like when CryptoCurrency is used to create positive change in the world. Good luck with your project, I will definitely support you any way I can.
Activity: 93
Awesome project !!this is a promising one,hope for the success,keep up the good work team
Activity: 63
The project has a potential of growing more token and has a possibility of giving more tokens for free for those whose in need. I hope this project will continue.
Activity: 130
Joined on airdrop. It is a great project. Good luck dev and to all BCDC team. Hoping for the success.
Activity: 31
I'm glad to be alive to witness BCDC project
https://www.google.com/url?q=https://[Suspicious link removed]/3QbZXG&sa=D&ust=1511475825173000&usg=AFQjCNFVKPX_w9RIjykuuTJ7qYEVu1YWNw

Nice work devs..
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
Really organized project , it's great that there are already some partnerships at the website!!
Activity: 186
good project, I'm interested. I will follow the news. I think great success awaits. good luck.
Activity: 854
Merit: 20
good project
bitcointalk  user name ; fa0ti2h
twitter ; @fa0ti2h
facebook ; fa0ti2h

i like...
Activity: 392
BCDC Have good potential ..not that huge distribution have chance to get great value in the future:)goodluck to the whole team !
Activity: 70
i am really hoping for success for you. looking forward for your success.
Activity: 220
Merit: 100
this project needs collaboration with agencies like UNDP to save planet and introduce real world situation
Activity: 1078
Merit: 251
Excellent proposal and project. Nice work dev. This project is going to be a success. Good Luck, team.
Activity: 31
Strengthening the campaign about supporting BCDC is not out of place because it is a project that is loaded with potentials. Joining hands to support BCDC is to increase its competitiveness. Be part of this project and watch out for its explosive demand.
Activity: 116
Please be more realistic with the roadmap!
Pages:
Jump to: