Pages:
Author

Topic: [64 million tokens already sold ] - BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY {Bounty} - page 22. (Read 16997 times)

Activity: 260
Merit: 10
wow this is great project.i think this project has a bright future
Activity: 350
Good Project and good team . i like to invest my money to this project and i hope that this project will go to moon quickly
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
nice project! what do u think about 2 factor authendefication in your system to protect us?
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
This project is unique , it is looking for bright and better future. It is good idea to transfer the data between very diffrent industries.
Activity: 182
Merit: 12
Are you going to cooperate with the police, FBI or other government structures?  Wink or would it be like private detective agency on the crypt?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
A decent project in a long while by the looks of it. I follow every step to make sure my prediction is really good !
Activity: 70
Great work and very promising.Goodluck to your team!
Activity: 12
great project hope a success this years goodluck dev
Activity: 27
I love this project

Use my ref name:bhejhaey
https://[Suspicious link removed]/3QbZXG
Activity: 122
Cryptocurrency project does not get better than this. Well planned and executed
Activity: 102
Great project with a positive outlook.
Activity: 44
Let us help changing and solving world problems. Thisdutch community can help.
Activity: 181
This is so looking like the next big thing. I'm up for the Twitter/Facebook bounty. Great project to be part of
Activity: 56
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
It is very cleverly project. I think It will be very succesful.
Activity: 304
Merit: 250
What a great project. The idea and the concept is really cool and i loved it.
Activity: 420
The project is encouraging. Security is needed for everyone. I watch the news. The prosperity of the project! Wink
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
wow, you are sure to follow the way of the way you are approaching. If you really do, you will succeed. good luck
Activity: 357
Merit: 102
we're Radio, online!
Thanks dev for this great project this is an excellent work! hope people wont dump it if they receive their tokens, coz i see a great future of it! Hope they see the great idea of this project! more success to come dev!

Pages:
Jump to: