Pages:
Author

Topic: 65 nm Chips - [BFL ACCEPTED 100% ESCROW by John K.] - Group Buy #1 - Kernel32 - page 2. (Read 14740 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

Presumably this is the firmware that runs on the micros in BFL units. As Luke-Jr states, it's for BitForce SC (ASIC), not FPGA.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
I'm in with my 40 chip credit. Watching this thread.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Credit program will be incorporated into the group buy?
Activity: 133
As long as there is proof of board development, and assembly capacity (I would pay an extra fee for someone to assemble and test), I would gladly add atleast 300-400 chips to the group buy.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001
IF,BFL states in WRITING the chips will be delivered by such & such a date & IF you guys can get a working board,I will be in with my measly 16 chip credit  Cool

We need to see this documentation though,or at least a promise from the group buyer in some way.............Either way,I'm not going to wait another year for them to get the ball rolling  Roll Eyes
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
K So I got credit for 100Chips from BFL I dont want to sell it would like to work out a deal with some one who is building mining units PM me

Cheers
Activity: 215
*Note - I don't want to hear how this is a stupid purchase.
Man, that was a stupid purchase! Roll Eyes Nah, just kidding (you were asking for it Smiley )

There is often a very fine line between stupid and brave Smiley

Agreed! Hopefully I'm the latter and not the former.

And I was asking for it. Smiley
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
In Josh's post on the the bfl forum he mentions $75 per chip. So have chip prices been reduced already?
Yes...
Activity: 866
Merit: 1001
In Josh's post on the the bfl forum he mentions $75 per chip. So have chip prices been reduced already?
Activity: 336
Time for Plan ฿
Can you stack the discounts in a single order?
Like get 3*100 discount coupons and get 100 chips for free? :-D I think that question does not need to be answered.
PeZ
Activity: 297
legendary
Activity: 1190
*John is still looking from the sidelines*

One of the qualities I look for in an escrow is the ability to convincingly pull off referring to themselves in the third person.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227
Away on an extended break
*John is still looking from the sidelines*
Activity: 837
Activity: 336
Time for Plan ฿
*Note - I don't want to hear how this is a stupid purchase.
Man, that was a stupid purchase! Roll Eyes Nah, just kidding (you were asking for it Smiley )

There is often a very fine line between stupid and brave Smiley
KS
Activity: 448
FWIW I've paid for an order of chips and have requested developer chips and reference docs. When I get those I will post the docs here and then send the chips to whichever dev's have the community's support and can put the time into actually producing an actual working board.

*Note - I don't want to hear how this is a stupid purchase. I've done my risk assessment and think this is a good commercial opportunity. If you disagree with that then please keep it to yourself.

Good for you! Haters will be haters but if you have done your due diligence and think this is the right move for you, go for it. You make up you own decisions, not the crowd.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026
In Cryptocoins I Trust
when will Reference documentation be released to open source?

Three to six weeks.  Wink
Activity: 154
when will Reference documentation be released to open source?
Pages:
Jump to: