Pages:
Author

Topic: 750 GH/s - 3TH/s Miners from $3565 - www.bitcoinultra.co.uk - page 23. (Read 30609 times)

copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1465
Clueless!

If you price in USD then you might want to state that the price is including or excluding UK VAT as you USD buyers will be able to claim it back.

At this stage the site has been published for to gauge interest in our miners, when our orders system goes live it has all the VAT information and everything we have to adhere to in the UK.

still unclear will the usa purchaser's have to pay VAT as well in that it is included in the price?

Searing
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

If you price in USD then you might want to state that the price is including or excluding UK VAT as you USD buyers will be able to claim it back.

At this stage the site has been published for to gauge interest in our miners, when our orders system goes live it has all the VAT information and everything we have to adhere to in the UK.

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Excellent, what is your VAT number?

I'll post it on Monday when I'm back in the office

I'll post it on Monday when I'm back in the office
We are already VAT registered and our listed prices are inclusive of VAT. We also have an EROI number for exporting from the UK.

We are already VAT registered and our listed prices are inclusive of VAT. We also have an EROI number for exporting from the UK.
Just to clear up a couple of points:

Are prices are displayed in dollars online for quick price comparison but during checkout your payment will be made in GBP as we are registered in the UK

Our prices might not be the cheapest on the market (We are working hard to reduce this) but we will be delivering within 3 weeks from order not months

I can now confirm out units will be shipped without a PSU, the website will be updated to reflect this on Monday

So as you are expecting to have more than £19,250 of sales next quarter you will have registered for VAT, what is your VAT number and do your prices include or exclude VAT?
why in dollers?

Although we are based in the UK the market for Bitcoin mining hardware generally quote prices in USD.

BEWARE! Don't price/buy in $, if there is a contract dispute you'll have to duke it out in a US court, because it's not legal tender in the UK, your trade will not be recognised by the UK courts! US also taxes all $ based barter trades (commodity swaps)  Wink

It has nothing to do with the currency it is price in, it could be priced in jelly beans.

It is where the sale occurs that is used to decide the jurisdiction and the UK Distance Selling Regulations are very clear. The company is registered in the UK and the company offices are in the UK therefore all sales regardless of the currency used, or final destination of the goods come under UK jurisdiction and any dispute will be held in a UK court. It also means that if the company goes over the VAT threshold of £19,250 of sales per quarter then thy must register for VAT and 20% extra needs to be added or taken from the price, non EU residents can claim that back.

The only caveat is if the company has an overseas office and can prove that the invoices and receipts for the online presence and sales are paid to and from the accounts of that overseas office, then the jurisdiction is expected to be in the overseas location but even that can be appealed against.
Activity: 434
Just to clear up a couple of points:

Are prices are displayed in dollars online for quick price comparison but during checkout your payment will be made in GBP as we are registered in the UK

Our prices might not be the cheapest on the market (We are working hard to reduce this) but we will be delivering within 3 weeks from order not months

I can now confirm out units will be shipped without a PSU, the website will be updated to reflect this on Monday
why in dollers?

Although we are based in the UK the market for Bitcoin mining hardware generally quote prices in USD.

BEWARE! Don't price/buy in $, if there is a contract dispute you'll have to duke it out in a US court, because it's not legal tender in the UK, your trade will not be recognised by the UK courts! US also taxes all $ based barter trades (commodity swaps)  Wink

yh that is a risk but bitcoinultra says "We will NOT accept any pre-order payments, until our mining rigs are in full production"
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
I'm planning on going up sometime between the 4th - 7th March. Do you guys have any special requests?
If anyone is planning to go visit at the same kind of time I can give you a lift from Birmingham way (throw me a PM).

waiting good news from you..
hope price will decrease
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
why in dollers?

Activity: 56
I'm planning on going up sometime between the 4th - 7th March. Do you guys have any special requests?
If anyone is planning to go visit at the same kind of time I can give you a lift from Birmingham way (throw me a PM).

some proofs showing that it can do what it should do... also maybe possibility having options to buy without psu. 
Last most important why price isn't matching competitors on market (for example new TerraMiner - it's cheaper and can do 25% more)
Activity: 927
Merit: 1000
฿itcoin ฿itcoin ฿itcoin
I hope senior member in uk can visit office to check this is real or scam..

You didn't read the thread, did you?

yes, I known in first thread about this :

Please note: we contacted forum admin miningbuddy a couple of weeks ago and he has agreed to test and review our boards

bitcoinultra in UK and admin miningbuddy UK also. I hope miningbuddy will make sure member bitcointalk to buy products bitcoinultra.

I'll wait news for this products
Activity: 165
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core

You didn't read the thread, did you?
Activity: 434
There are too much uncertainty between the lab and production. Stability testing could take much longer time than we thought. Stability is critical and time is vital in btc mining.

agreed, look at hashfast, customer pressure for timely shipping forced them to send out unstable babyjets in batch one, but that's a pre-order market. However, in this case, there is no caution required, as we won't be paying for anything until the units are stacked up in bitcoinultra warehouse, and will have been fully tested, and the building-order-shipping process totally assured.
Activity: 833
Merit: 1001
great suggestions... if i may add... please make the modules easily removable so that they can be bubble wrapped individually, replaced or screwed firmly to avoid damage during shipping just like those avalons... also silent but powerful fans would be awesome..

er imho you should sell the unit for less  $$$ and include the option of getting it w/o the power supply (if you are compatible with standard supplies)
for shipping it also would help costs...knc did not ship power supplies w/units they said because it was an issue in some countries...ie they opened up the unit
and looked ? not sure why ...anyway it is on the KNC FAQ someplace

anyway could get your unit down in price and make it more competive imho a lot of us have no problems getting even a high end unit like
a corsair 1200i with enough notice of what is needed

anyway make it an option it will make your units more attractive in price and less hassle for you imho

Searing

Thanks for your suggestions.

At the minute we have all four units designed to fit into neat looking cases, if we went down a route of an optional power supply would people be happy with the power leads trailing out of the back (Similar to the KNC)?

We have about 10 days until we need to commit to our final case designs
Answer my email and I can help you with all these issues.

Dont include a power supply - there are a ton of reasons.
1) it adds a lot of shipping weight - perhaps an extra $10-30
2) you probably will not get them any cheaper then the end-consumer
3) some buyers have power supplies, AND/OR will use server power supplies that are much cheaper

I would do what KNC did and include tails. Perhaps even include a small distribution bar for the tails (ie: a few nice big ring/screw terminals for bare power leads, and a bunch of PCI sockets that would connect to the unit's PCI tails) so that anyone running a raw 12V PSU that doesnt include any sort of connectors can run some fat 12V cable to the unit without needing to do all sorts of splicing to make it compatible with a PCI connector
Pages:
Jump to: