Pages:
Author

Topic: 750 GH/s - 3TH/s Miners from $3565 - www.bitcoinultra.co.uk - page 22. (Read 30609 times)

legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
NO I MEAN SIMPLE LIKE KNC DO

NO VAT FOR PROFFESIONAL VAT NUMBER WITHIN EUROPE

WHERE IS THE PROBLEM

IF THESE COMPANY NOT KNOW THAT
SORRY IS NOT COMPANY
IS SCAM Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
Thumbs up on the "no pre-orders" business model!

yes, this. I won't buy a pre order, but I might buy your machines if they are in hand. Either that or some Ants, in a few weeks.
Activity: 700
Merit: 504
Run a Bitcoin node.
Thumbs up on the "no pre-orders" business model!
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
I have computer company but cannot read..... Jeez dude, just a few posts above yours...

Are you just trying to get your post count up or what's going on?

I have computer company so I do not want to buy vat at Europe

How that can be made?
Like knc do that .

Why I must pay vat

I can not understand you  Huh Cool Huh Huh Huh Huh

Firsty regarding VAT, Customers whos orders are delivered outside of the EU do not have to pay VAT, customers within the EU do have to pay VAT as they will with all the other hardware suppliers. Our onlline checkout will calculate this automatically when you check out. By Friday 28th Febuary we shall have the final unit pricing which we expect to be lower than we have already published.

I think he's saying that he owns a computer company in the EU, so if he buys, he can classify it as a business purchase and avoid paying VAT ... honestly not sure if that works; I have no experience with EU laws.  In the US, you can legitimately avoid paying sales tax if you have a business license and you buy an item for resale, but not if you buy it for the use of the business.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
I got Satoshi's avatar!
I have computer company but cannot read..... Jeez dude, just a few posts above yours...

Are you just trying to get your post count up or what's going on?

How that can be made?
Like knc do that .

Why I must pay vat

Firsty regarding VAT, Customers whos orders are delivered outside of the EU do not have to pay VAT, customers within the EU do have to pay VAT as they will with all the other hardware suppliers. Our onlline checkout will calculate this automatically when you check out. By Friday 28th Febuary we shall have the final unit pricing which we expect to be lower than we have already published.
legendary

How that can be made?
Like knc do that .

Why I must pay vat

legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
hey guys,

just wanted to share that i tried to call bitcoinultra several times over a few days, but i never got someone on the phone!
i hope someone can visit them soon so we can see a proof.

Our office is open Monday to Friday 9am  to 5pm GMT please give us a call during these times

hey thanks for the reply,
i will give it another try, maybe i will get someone on the line this time.
i hope u can show us pictures from the board soon (maybe even while testing them).

Activity: 434
There are too much uncertainty between the lab and production. Stability testing could take much longer time than we thought. Stability is critical and time is vital in btc mining.

agreed, look at hashfast, customer pressure for timely shipping forced them to send out unstable babyjets in batch one, but that's a pre-order market. However, in this case, there is no caution required, as we won't be paying for anything until the units are stacked up in bitcoinultra warehouse, and will have been fully tested, and the building-order-shipping process totally assured.

hi raskul,

thanks for your input, but how could we know the miner is fully tested?

my usual protocol would be, that I don't buy anything until mine own eyes see a working rig.
you need to be cautious from yerself mate  Cheesy
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Alot of points to cover but I will try and answer them all.

Regarding testing, we are now on revision 4 of our product design as stability with our miners is key. What we believe to be our final design production boards samples will be with us in the next couple of days, at that point they will be installed and running for all to see so you can keep a check on our stability yourself

Other points:

Any news or photos of your chip?

We arn't producing our own chip, are hardware is based on bitmine's CoinCraft A1

Can anyone go to see the office and their productions?

If you would like to come and visit our office give us a call or PM me on here to arrange a time and day

still waitin on my invite.

PM me to arrange a date to come and visit

hey guys,

just wanted to share that i tried to call bitcoinultra several times over a few days, but i never got someone on the phone!

Our office is open Monday to Friday 9am  to 5pm GMT please give us a call during these times

Activity: 833
Merit: 1001
i already raised that in previous threads but got ignored...  Grin

There are too much uncertainty between the lab and production. Stability testing could take much longer time than we thought. Stability is critical and time is vital in btc mining.

agreed, look at hashfast, customer pressure for timely shipping forced them to send out unstable babyjets in batch one, but that's a pre-order market. However, in this case, there is no caution required, as we won't be paying for anything until the units are stacked up in bitcoinultra warehouse, and will have been fully tested, and the building-order-shipping process totally assured.

hi raskul,

thanks for your input, but how could we know the miner is fully tested? I still think the caution is necessary here.

My major concern is that bitcoinultra does not have the real running miners for stability testing. Another providers of 28nm miners I am keeping track of called Jingtian miners which have their first 70T testing miners running in eligius.st since Jan 30, and already have 231 bitcoins as I just checked a few minutes ago and running very stable. What I am really worried is that since bitcoinultra have miners ready to ship, but why don't they put some miners running in a pool to test how it works and at same time reap some bitcoins for themself. That's why I said be careful, a little fishy here!

From this point of view, "We will NOT accept any pre-order payments, until our mining rigs are in full production" is a bold and risk promise. If the miner is not fully tested in real mining pool, how could they put it in full production? I am waiting for hard proof and hope they do not ship "unstable babyjets" as you mentioned in your post.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0

hi raskul,

thanks for your input, but how could we know the miner is fully tested? I still think the caution is necessary here.

My major concern is that bitcoinultra does not have the real running miners for stability testing. Another providers of 28nm miners I am keeping track of called Jingtian miners which have their first 70T testing miners running in eligius.st since Jan 30, and already have 231 bitcoins as I just checked a few minutes ago and running very stable. What I am really worried is that since bitcoinultra have miners ready to ship, but why don't they put some miners running in a pool to test how it works and at same time reap some bitcoins for themself. That's why I said be careful, a little fishy here!

From this point of view, "We will NOT accept any pre-order payments, until our mining rigs are in full production" is a bold and risk promise. If the miner is not fully tested in real mining pool, how could they put it in full production? I am waiting for hard proof and hope they do not ship "unstable babyjets" as you mentioned in your post.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
hey guys,

still waitin on my invite.
legendary
Can anyone go to see the office and their productions?
legendary
Any news or photos of your chip?
If they ship from  within EU ( UK in that  case) to USA there will be no VAT .

as far as i can tell they are not saying that .(i am probably wrong) but the price  seems to include the VAT
which would mean 20% more for non vat customers

just want a clear answer on this (even if it is  a dumb questoin from the yokel in the usa)

Searing

if price includes vat when i pay by bitcoin, i'm happy
Activity: 728

the price seems to include the VAT which would mean 20% more for non vat customers

That statement makes no sense.

agreed
How can you be USA VAT or non-VAT regarding EU VAT tax system Cheesy
So when a EU VAT registered  company exports outside EU the pricing is always excluding VAT.
If there are some kind of turnover taxes (like VAT) in the receiving country it is up to receiver to cover them together with customs taxes during import customs clearence.
If the exporter is not VAT registered then again no VAT outside EU.
So what exactly is your question Searing ?
Activity: 812
Merit: 502

the price seems to include the VAT which would mean 20% more for non vat customers

That statement makes no sense.
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1465
Clueless!

as far as i can tell they are not saying that .(i am probably wrong) but the price  seems to include the VAT
which would mean 20% more for non vat customers

just want a clear answer on this (even if it is  a dumb questoin from the yokel in the usa)

Searing
Activity: 728
Pages:
Jump to: