Pages:
Author

Topic: 80% of ICOs are Scams - page 64. (Read 12218 times)

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
July 10, 2018, 02:45:45 AM
There are many scam ICOs indeed, but if you do your own diligence, you will find a good promising ICO.
Not a scam or ponzi or something that can rob your money later.
There are only a few good ICO you can follow, and from my opinion, EON Protocol is one of the good ICO to participate.
Activity: 560
Merit: 261
July 10, 2018, 02:09:34 AM
There should be more than 90% projects that can be called scams.
Most of the 'good' projects were scams when they were created.
What makes them successful is because the team make good use of the fund they got.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 12:27:07 AM
I agree with you that there are so many scam icos in the crypto community recently but there are certainly still some good and genuine ones. It only require a lot of patience and research work to be done when searching for one to invest in to avoid being scammed.
Activity: 966
Merit: 254
July 09, 2018, 04:51:51 PM
It seems to me that now this figure is approximately in this range. I was completely disappointed in ICO. There are no reliable at all.
I don´t think so, why still many people and big investors are investing into ICOs? Because still they profit on it!
Maybe you are choosing bad ICOs or you didn´t get the biggest deal for the firstcomers. So try to find ICO which will give you the best offer and you will be able to buy token for the lowest possible price!

But I have really good ICO for you! EON - Entertainment Open Network Protocol - next big think!
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
July 09, 2018, 04:48:57 PM
It seems to me that now this figure is approximately in this range. I was completely disappointed in ICO. There are no reliable at all.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
July 09, 2018, 04:19:01 PM
Most of ICO are scam, that was my friend says. But for me as new here. I will participate as many ICO as I can, because even there's a scam, I believe that there are still legitimate ICO here. So, I have faith to encounter some of them and bring fortune to me.
I think that it is not necessary to accuse almost the whole of the company of fraud. If the project does not develop or fails or collects very little from the investor, then to a greater extent this is due to the poor market conditions, although a very good team is important.
Activity: 79
July 09, 2018, 04:04:33 PM
Most of ICO are scam, that was my friend says. But for me as new here. I will participate as many ICO as I can, because even there's a scam, I believe that there are still legitimate ICO here. So, I have faith to encounter some of them and bring fortune to me.
Activity: 85
July 09, 2018, 04:02:28 PM
Unfortunately, it's true that most ICOs are fraud. It is a pity that there are people who cheat. Very few successful ICO.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
July 09, 2018, 01:08:58 PM
Yes, now there really is a lot of ICO scams.  And now it is difficult to find a good and promising company.  Especially now.
Activity: 31
July 09, 2018, 05:20:37 AM
i agree with op and the number of scams are a lot now. even in some bounty hunters platform there is a lot of scam. so if you are a bounty hunter or an investor do some research before you start your work or, invest.
Activity: 71
July 09, 2018, 05:17:38 AM
it's very unexpected but that's the truth, most ico scam they just want to earn money for free, it's very difficult to choose which one is right, for example from the many bounty projects that you follow only a few are successful, it applies also to investors.
Activity: 128
July 08, 2018, 04:54:32 PM
Its important thing to do research before joining on ICO. Reading on their whitepaper and looking on their developer team is important. I will wait several months before considering any investment in ICO.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
July 08, 2018, 04:39:07 PM
I actually do not believe in this statement, but in fact a lot of Ico is really paying the people who participate in it, this is what makes investors now lazy investment in Cryptocurrency, because they have lost a lot of money but not get the tokens they buy . even I think, because of this ICO, now Bitcoin Price is falling.
I also do not believe that scammers turned out to be such a large percentage of all ICOs. Of course scammers are present, but it's possible that from some projects people expect too fast results. Developing a quality product requires a lot of time.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
July 08, 2018, 08:20:37 AM
I actually do not believe in this statement, but in fact a lot of Ico is really paying the people who participate in it, this is what makes investors now lazy investment in Cryptocurrency, because they have lost a lot of money but not get the tokens they buy . even I think, because of this ICO, now Bitcoin Price is falling.
Activity: 252
July 08, 2018, 08:12:14 AM
I also think so, at least 80%. There are many deceivers. This is all because it is not regulated by law. That's all scammers and povylazili money to earn.
Activity: 84
July 08, 2018, 08:04:37 AM
Yes, most of the projects seem fraudulent and you need to carefully choose them, taking into account all the subtleties. For example Spotcoin this project seems very promising for me.
Activity: 290
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
July 08, 2018, 07:57:39 AM
First, your post is posted in the wrong section.
Second, most ICO projects are just hype, which is why countries are adopting laws to restrict ICO.

I think you are not totally right. I agree that almost ICO are all advertised more than the real, but with the financial market and marketing, this thing is normal and it need to have, so many people know about them. It includes all good project and scam project
Activity: 53
July 08, 2018, 07:50:21 AM
In a smart contract. ICO conditions are formulated, may contain vulnerabilities or deliberate hidden conditions. Quite often, the presence of even limiting norms is better than their complete absence. This position is justified by the fact that the lack of legislative regulation predetermines the expansion of the limits of the discretion of law enforcement agencies.
Not 80% scams, less than 20% according to experts rate.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1019
Be A Digital Miner
July 08, 2018, 07:46:30 AM
As for me, this is a very sad statistics. But it's normal in the world of crypto currency, because it is very difficult to work here. Some developers overestimate their capabilities when start developing a new project and realize that they can not fulfill their promises in a while.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
July 08, 2018, 02:49:48 AM
Yes, at first a large number of scam projects seems to be a problem, but with time comes experience and you can with a high degree of probability to identify promising projects. Now I'm waiting for ICO Eloncity and I am sure that investment in this project will bring me profit in both the short and long term.
Pages:
Jump to: