Pages:
Author

Topic: 80% of ICOs are Scams - page 70. (Read 12218 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 1
July 01, 2018, 12:55:47 PM
I think that 80% is very much! In my experience, somewhere 50%, not more! Just carefully choose ICO!Still many  ICO put a stick in the wheel!
Activity: 546
Merit: 13
July 01, 2018, 12:52:37 PM
Actually make that more than 90% of ICOs. As even if they are not scams most of them are ending up failing. ICO was a lucrative and high return market till last year. But now that whole market is filled with scams and projects which are launched to grab as much money as they can and leaving. Its like Gold rush.
But not recieving the HardCap doesnt mean that the project is scam. It is so difficult right now to reach hardcap because of market conditions.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
July 01, 2018, 12:48:57 PM
Actually make that more than 90% of ICOs. As even if they are not scams most of them are ending up failing. ICO was a lucrative and high return market till last year. But now that whole market is filled with scams and projects which are launched to grab as much money as they can and leaving. Its like Gold rush.
copper member
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
July 01, 2018, 12:46:04 PM
I agree that the general public of ICO scam, but I do no longer dare to declare in percentage figures. once in a while people give special insights to the time period rip-off. a few human beings say that the definition of a scam is a venture that does not distribute tokens after the achievement of ICO. i'm running on this subject for some time now and every so often I had a virtually awful enjoy with some structures which might be making mess on the crypto market and very few of the them have qualitatively created techniques
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
July 01, 2018, 12:44:46 PM
Actually, there are now a lot of fraudulent ICOs. So, as a financial investor, especially investing in ICOs, we should consider and learn more about the ICO before investing. Investing in ICOs by trustworthy managers is probably the right choice.
Activity: 34
July 01, 2018, 12:29:30 PM
Unfortunately, scammers got to the world of crypto currency. I do not know, I may be distracted from the topic ... but before attending any ICO, please review all the data as well as the list of investors, clear deadlines ... After all, there are a lot of projects for which you are wasting time simply by not getting anything in return.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
July 01, 2018, 12:18:51 PM
As a pool manager, I usually receive lots of ICO proposals. It is really common to see some scams but probably less than 80% are scams nowadays. Maybe the majority though. I believe some projects raise less money than originally intended and then they decide to underdeliver.
Activity: 224
July 01, 2018, 12:15:19 PM
Indeed im stongly concur that 80% of ICOs are Scams since I encounters that I'm I recently about this sort of business.But I'm not stop o join since despite everything i'm trusting that time will come to be a fortunate in this sort of business. What's more not all so we have 20% of progress of fortunate to ICOs. Who knows it will diminish soon and I'm trusting
Activity: 42
July 01, 2018, 12:12:54 PM
Yes, you need to be careful, many projects can be fraud, first do the research.
Activity: 22
July 01, 2018, 12:00:52 PM
I think 95% of the ico is fraud, which is to defraud the investor's money, and then increase the encryption price, and investors buy more expensive encryption to lose money.
Activity: 168
July 01, 2018, 06:53:07 AM
Yes, I advise you to be careful.  Now really a lot of scam projects and a great chance to lose all the money.
Activity: 70
July 01, 2018, 04:46:23 AM
I think for now it's not too big, but I believe that it will grow and maybe until 80% or more. I'm afraid of that, because it also can make more SCAM Bounty Campaign and finally earning money in ICO just myth.
Activity: 58
June 30, 2018, 06:39:42 AM
yes i agree because most of ICO nowadays is scam its really hard to find a legit ICO because people take advantage or become greedy
Activity: 196
June 30, 2018, 06:38:18 AM
Most ICOs are indeed scams. This is why we all should be aware of the ICO we are joining. Make a research first. Try to check the ICO's team/developer and its rating in websites like icobench or icorating. I usually join ICOs handled by trusted managers. This helps lessen the risk.
Activity: 103
June 30, 2018, 06:26:04 AM
No way 80% are scams, I expect the majority of those just failed to sell enough tokens. Not really that easy to run a successful token sale.
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
June 30, 2018, 02:20:51 AM
We cannot hold the fact that many ICOs nowadays are fake, bogus and scam. The main reason why this happen is because of the lack of team's experienced in crypto that makes their ICOs failed and became scam project. But there are still ICOs that are legit and reliable.
Activity: 154
June 30, 2018, 02:00:32 AM
A recent study claims that approximate 80 percent of the initial coin offerings (ICO) are scams. They categorized ICO into six different categories. Like-Scam, Failed, Gone Dead, Dwindling, Promising, and Successful. I think the study is almost correct but, it's time to consider and need to set a filter to identify the scams ICOs before launching.
Activity: 784
Merit: 10
June 30, 2018, 01:45:20 AM
yes, probably there are some of the ICO projects are scam, but not about that large 80% in all, because there are also ICO's that are not scam and i can't conclude that 80% for me maybe there in the 40% that are scamming ICO's. and that is only in my own idea.
Activity: 197
June 30, 2018, 01:44:26 AM
Its depend to us in the event that we trust that 80% of the ICO from now is absolutely trick. We are in a possesion of the issue particularly in picking ICO. What's more, in some cases we likewise have an issue so we think they have the less. There are such a large number of undertaking that are as a rule possibly to be a decent venture soon. Be that as it may, we are simply expected to have a trust to whom we trust.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
June 30, 2018, 01:39:24 AM
I don't think so. Yes, there are a lot of scam projects now but not all of them are scam. Most projects are simply weak. These ICOs are not interesting for investors.
Pages:
Jump to: