Pages:
Author

Topic: [9 TH] Bitparking Pool, DGM 0%,vardiff,stratum,Merge Mining - page 28. (Read 163780 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
You can have coins sent from a pool directly to vircurex?  I thoght I read somewhere you could not?
You can, but it is not a very good idea. Your bitparking NMC address, for example, is hard-wired to your bitparking account. Vircurex and other exchanges sometimes change your receiving address, though. Each time this happens, you have to give up your bitparking account and create a new one.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1031
I am glad you broght that up.. So I can have all my address(except for Bitcoin) setup on Cryptsy and I can mine to those address?  And thus dont have to run the Wallets for them on my PC?

I must have spent 2 hrs yesterday messing with that damn Cmd line Nameoin Wallet and was about ready to thorw my PC out the wondow..

I did not know you could mine directly to places like Cryptsy
Yes, you can.
Of course, there are risks, if Cryptsy disappears or loses its keys, the addresses won't work.
p2pools have issues with that method however.

Cool..  Thanks for that Info..  Namecoin was the only one I was having trouble with setting up so I will use Cryptsy for that I guess..  But I can see the dangers of doing this as you guys noted..  

I still REALLY like the Auto Exchange to BTC and hope this pool would consider it..   Just for really busy people it comes in handy not having to manage and excnage all the different coins but have the pool do it and just send you the BTC for them..    I would for sure pay an Auto Exchange Fee to have this at this pool..

Again, wallets are best, and if I can figure out the namecoin client, I'm guessing you can, too.

However, if you choose to use an exchange, I recommend https://vircurex.com/.

Yea I am not done fighting with the Namecoin Wallet LOL..  Actually I think the part that is caused me the most Greff is the Windows & permissions

You can have coins sent from a pool directly to vircurex?  I thoght I read somewhere you could not?

It's recommended not to for any exchange, but if you're going to use one, I recommend https://vircurex.com/.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Yup waiting on a Saturn :-)

Show us an address

Ok.. Will do..  I did not think of that..  LOL..  But I am at work so will be in about 7 hrs before I can post it..

Thanks..

Hey Bitpop I see you sometimes in the Knc thread.. You have some on order?

Same here..

You going to upgrade?  I am 90% leaning towards upgrading..  Got to decide soon.
I am glad you broght that up.. So I can have all my address(except for Bitcoin) setup on Cryptsy and I can mine to those address?  And thus dont have to run the Wallets for them on my PC?

I must have spent 2 hrs yesterday messing with that damn Cmd line Nameoin Wallet and was about ready to thorw my PC out the wondow..

Yes, you can.
Of course, there are risks, if Cryptsy disappears or loses its keys, the addresses won't work.

Cool..  Thanks for that Info..  Namecoin was the only one I was having trouble with setting up so I will use Cryptsy for that I guess..  But I can see the dangers of doing this as you guys noted..  

I still REALLY like the Auto Exchange to BTC and hope this pool would consider it..   Just for really busy people it comes in handy not having to manage and excnage all the different coins but have the pool do it and just send you the BTC for them..    I would for sure pay an Auto Exchange Fee to have this at this pool..

Again, wallets are best, and if I can figure out the namecoin client, I'm guessing you can, too.

Yea I am not done fighting with the Namecoin Wallet LOL..  Actually I think the part that is caused me the most Greff is the Windows & permissions

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
Yup waiting on a Saturn :-)

Show us an address

Ok.. Will do..  I did not think of that..  LOL..  But I am at work so will be in about 7 hrs before I can post it..

Thanks..

legendary

Yes, you can.

legendary
Oh yes I forgot about Groupcoin..  Does Groupcoin have a nice easy to use wallet?
No, and it's a nightmare to compile.

Is Groupcoin on Cryptsy?   

Doesn't look like Cryptsy has Groupcoin
Oh yes I forgot about Groupcoin..  Does Groupcoin have a nice easy to use wallet?
No, and it's a nightmare to compile.

Is Groupcoin on Cryptsy?   
Show us an address

Ok.. Will do..  I did not think of that..  LOL..  But I am at work so will be in about 7 hrs before I can post it..

Thanks..

legendary
Show us an address

Yes, you can.

Something yesterday happend and I am not sure what it is..  I was D/L and running all the Wallets this pool supports and I now have one Wallet that is says Bitoin when I opne it up but it is NOT my Bitcoin wallet..  I dont know what this is or which coin its assoicated with..  It just says Bitcoin but the Icon and stuff looke different..  Anyone know which Walet this might be?  

Yes, you can.

legendary

Yes, you can.

legendary
Never mine to an exchange! Someone should make a service though on cryptsy api, but run their own daemons.
legendary
Thanks I may get them back later

Can I have someone's group coin address?
2hsjMoyNCsieuEEAwFN5fDAjFiPvzR3dc1z generated just for you. I'll give them back to you if you want.
Are there any plans for this pool to someday offer an Auto Exchange to BTC like a few other pools are starting to offer?   That would be great and of course the Pool Managers could charge a small fee for this Auto Exchange service thus another way they could earn money..
In case of merged mining I don't see why the pool would do it.
However, it could be a service dedicated to automatically exchanging the coins.
I'm not sure it's really needed, all my addresses except Bitcoin go on Cryptsy, and I log on once a week to dump.

I am glad you broght that up.. So I can have all my address(except for Bitcoin) setup on Cryptsy and I can mine to those address?  And thus dont have to run the Wallets for them on my PC?

Having to maintain multiple Alt Coin Wallets etc....  is so ‘Early 2013”.   Grin

Are there any plans for this pool to someday offer an Auto Exchange to BTC like a few other pools are starting to offer?   That would be great and of course the Pool Managers could charge a small fee for this Auto Exchange service thus another way they could earn money..

Activity: 128

You can put mine 2CbNSMWkh9YTDsJFN4GHHwscxmdvHSR1gz Smiley

Or I can generate one for you if you want.
legendary

Ditto; I'm interested in sell my coins to someone.  However, if no one wants them, I suppose donating them to the pool may be best.
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: