Pages:
Author

Topic: 9/11 is the Litmus Test (Read 10718 times)

legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064
Bitcoin is antisemitic
November 09, 2012, 04:41:32 PM
what shocked me most in all this has been the treason by the "intellectuals", from Chomsky onward, and generally the left even of the extreme kind, who have been defending the official myth up to now. About this I still lack an explanation different from the one that they are all either accomplices or fearful. From controlled demolitions to controlled opposition.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1026
Mining since 2010 & Hosting since 2012
November 09, 2012, 03:23:38 PM
What I don't understand from the conspiracy theory angle is that if they did plan it, how did they keep the secret from coming out? Say what you will, governments are not really good about keeping big secrets. And with a false flag operation of this scale surely some documents would have made it to the public.
Conspiracy theorists have no hard evidence, and the fact that there is no hard evidence for their theories speaks a lot by itself.

Interesting replies.   I am not going to wade into this debate but this post was worth saying a few words.

In general, any conspiracies start out as convert actions.   The more people that know about any covert action, increasingly the covert aspect of it becomes compromised (ie: more likely for something to leak).  

If we are to look at this scenario that has such large deviations of consensus, here is what I would say about it if I was tasked with making such a dramatic end happen.    You would use a very small team,  you would only do as little action as needed to get the desired result.  Taking the major charge that WTC's were done by some sort of controlled aspect,  it would need to be installed covertly, maybe using some sort of maintenance worker cover.   This would likely be done in conjunction with a real attack, ie:  Hijacker already planned to do this but you knew that there plan would not be enough to really solidify public opinion for a new policy change.  

You let the real attack happen and then you add your special effects (ie: demo the buildings) to totally and completely galvanize public opinion.  

Now the important charge is, why no whistle-blowers?    You liquidate them all, ALL.   Now they can not come forward.  The senior level officials that coordinated, well they know what happens if they talk, so you won't get anything there.   You have to remember that "IF" this did happen other than as a random terrorist event, they are TRUE BELIEVERS, so they BELIEVE what they did was in the "national interest" so there conscience is clear and they would not say anything.

If you look at what were the most important actions that needed to happen to make this outcome, there are only a few items that a relatively small team could have done to do accomplish said task.  

Regardless, I am too far from any of the information needed to make a judgement on if this was a random act or a planned covert act.   I watched it that morning and it emotionally hurt me in ways I still most likely do not understand.   I love America and even thinking about someone coming to the point that an act like this was in the national interest just makes me drop my head and frown.

There are many valid question that seem to keep coming up from both sides but instead of having a dialogue, both sides would rather insult and ridicule each other, so you feel better about this horrific act.    That makes me sad, we live in an America with two different teams and both sides have NO RESPECT for each other.  You can't have a meaningful discussion under those term.  

Ok carry on.

.02 BTC
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
November 07, 2012, 09:24:48 PM
Everyone in this thread is probably now on another govt watchlist, I wonder how many I'm on now?  Embarrassed

420 on a watchlist? never...
legendary
Activity: 947
Merit: 1042
Hamster ate my bitcoin
November 04, 2012, 12:22:40 PM
I think the unusually high volume of short selling of AMR and UAL prior to the event is also interesting.
Activity: 532
November 04, 2012, 01:43:15 AM
Everyone in this thread is probably now on another govt watchlist, I wonder how many I'm on now?  Embarrassed
FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM
November 03, 2012, 10:31:24 PM
Cock-up before conspiracy, huh?

Which is scarier, that a group of evil, very competent, very powerful people planned and executed a false flag event, or that the people who claim the power to steal your money, kidnap you, and kill you are incompetent, opportunistic fucks?

Honestly, I don't know. Either way, though, it's unnerving.
Activity: 728
November 03, 2012, 10:13:37 PM
Maybe the people running different wings of the federal government each have their own agendas and the system the employees work under leads to ineptitude.

The cover up wasn't that 9/11 was planned by the US govt, just that it was allowed to happen because the federal government can't actually perform its main duty, which is to prevent these types of attacks, due to insane bureaucratic rules. On top of that, it is very likely that some of the money that funded this also came from well connected US citizens as well. They didn't want or plan 9/11, they just failed to think ahead.

Then like anyone who seeks such power, the leaders used the event to advance their various agendas.
November 03, 2012, 12:17:57 PM
* PUTS ON TIN FOIL SUIT *
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
November 02, 2012, 07:27:20 AM
Are you guys familiar with Adam Curtis? In particular the Power of Nightmares which paints a view of 9/11 and the war on terror which I haven't seen before. Its in 3 parts, each an hour long but it is well worth a watch. Id be interested to know what you think of it too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGo1DqmfHjY

gimme 2btc for me to find 3 extra hours to watch

Do yourself a favour and watch it  Wink
November 02, 2012, 02:38:26 AM
Are you guys familiar with Adam Curtis? In particular the Power of Nightmares which paints a view of 9/11 and the war on terror which I haven't seen before. Its in 3 parts, each an hour long but it is well worth a watch. Id be interested to know what you think of it too.

gimme 2btc for me to find 3 extra hours to watch
legendary
Hamster ate my bitcoin
October 31, 2012, 11:16:46 PM

Yeah, I would recommend everyone give Adam Curtis a watch.
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064
Bitcoin is antisemitic
October 31, 2012, 06:41:59 AM
talking 'bout nuclear demolitions:
Mini-Neutron Bombs: A Major Piece of the 9/11 Puzzle
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/10/29/mini-neutron-bombs-a-major-piece-of-the-911-puzzle/

Look for Dimitri Khalezov too.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
October 31, 2012, 06:17:37 AM

October 30, 2012, 07:30:32 PM
In George Orwell’s novel 1984,  the country of Oceania has been in a war against Eurasia for years.

Oceania suddenly switches sides, naming Eastasia as its enemy and making its mortal enemy, Eurasia, its new ally.

The government uses propaganda to convince people that, “We’ve always been at war with Eastasia”.  The dumbed-down public doesn’t even notice that they’ve switches sides, and blindly rallies around Eurasia as its perennial friend and ally.

Oh, it's much worse than that. The dumbed-down public doesn't care, and the people within the power structure actively alter their memories (or at least pretend to) to reflect the new "reality".
legendary
Hamster ate my bitcoin
October 30, 2012, 07:17:34 PM
In George Orwell’s novel 1984,  the country of Oceania has been in a war against Eurasia for years.

Oceania suddenly switches sides, naming Eastasia as its enemy and making its mortal enemy, Eurasia, its new ally.

The government uses propaganda to convince people that, “We’ve always been at war with Eastasia”.  The dumbed-down public doesn’t even notice that they’ve switches sides, and blindly rallies around Eurasia as its perennial friend and ally.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
October 30, 2012, 10:51:14 AM
Anyone here knows Massimo Mazzucco?
legendary
Activity: 2478
Merit: 2151
1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k
October 30, 2012, 10:24:38 AM
But you said Al-Qaeda were our friends.....

I don't recall ever saying that. I have stated in the past that it's possible they exist only on paper...

I believe the current conspiracy theory is that Al-quaeda transalates as "The Base" and refers to an CIA database of friendly operatives back when we were supporting these chaps (if we still aren't in some convoluted fashion).
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1006
October 30, 2012, 10:23:28 AM

I don't recall ever saying that. I have stated in the past that it's possible they exist only on paper...

No, you didn't. The gubermint did.
October 30, 2012, 12:52:03 AM

October 30, 2012, 12:49:26 AM
I don't know alciaduh, never met them; could be nice fellows
Pages:
Jump to: