Pages:
Author

Topic: 9/11 is the Litmus Test - page 6. (Read 10718 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003
September 11, 2012, 11:41:02 PM

That said, the thing that is most suspicious to me is how quickly and perfectly the buildings fell.  I can't imagine that all of the beams in the structure were heated up to the same (failure) temperature at the same time.  And if they weren't, then the failing beams vs the beams not heated to failure should have caused the buildings to topple sideways, not straight down.  Then again, I'm not an engineer by any means, so maybe it's the sort of "straw that broke the camel's back".  If one out of 16 beams fail, then the other 15 can't hold the weight or something.

I don't take sides on this.  To me, there isn't conclusive evidence one way or another.

They didn't fall cleanly, watch the videos from all sides.  There is conclusive evidence of EXACTLY each single point of failure and how it contributed EXACTLY to the failure that took place.  

Not too detailed:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collapse_of_the_World_Trade_Center

Detailed:
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=27&ved=0CEMQFjAGOBQ&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.cs.purdue.edu%2Fhomes%2Fcmh%2Fdistribution%2FPapersChron%2FWTC_I%2520Engineering%2520Perspective.pdf&ei=LgNQUJyqBNS60AG90YCQCA&usg=AFQjCNFpnVthtMJ9XD8yFJMiuyI5IrvNug&cad=rja
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
September 11, 2012, 11:20:21 PM
OK, if not crazy then just misguided. They already know in their hearts it's a conspiracy so when they work the data it ends up agreeing with what they already knew to be "true". Yes there are government cover-ups and fabrications but it is impossible to do something on this scale without someone talking. Someone involved will have an ego and will write a book or give an interview. It's like the moon landing conspiracy. If it really was faked why haven't they faked it again or faked landing on Mars? On 9/11 almost 3,000 people died. Someone would have a conscience and come forward. I'm not saying the government didn't use 9/11 for their own benefit (PATRIOT ACT, Iraq, etc...) but to say that this was an orchestrated event and no one noticed the preparations is silly. Hell, they may have known it was coming and let it happen but the controlled demolition story is beyond ridiculous. How do you drill holes and plant charges in one of the busiest office complexes in the world while it is operating and have nobody notice anything? Have you seen our government working? They couldn't pull off 9/11 even with the blessing of the American people.

Of course the US government didn't pull off 9/11.

As for the Israeli Mossad and other independent intelligence agencies, it can be done through them. The CIA has overthrown governments.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM
September 11, 2012, 11:12:39 PM
OK, if not crazy then just misguided. They already know in their hearts it's a conspiracy so when they work the data it ends up agreeing with what they already knew to be "true". Yes there are government cover-ups and fabrications but it is impossible to do something on this scale without someone talking.

I'm just going to point out that there were training exercises going on for exactly that scenario, and preparation for a real operation could easily have been hidden in the preparation for the training. I'd also point out that the official story is also a conspiracy theory. A theory that a bunch of Saudis and Egyptians committed suicide at the behest of an Afghani.

Like Spike, I don't really take sides on this, but nothing official adds up.
legendary
September 11, 2012, 11:08:31 PM
Have you seen our government working? They couldn't pull off 9/11 even with the blessing of the American people.

+1

The entire sequence of events for the twin towers was videotaped.  Even the start of the collapses of each building has no mirror to the trained eye on a controlled demo.  The buildings collapse at the points of impact, a controlled demo is always done from the bottom.  No controlled demo has been done from the top down before.  

On another note,  it is sad that the 'truthers' do not concentrate on the evil things the government has done in the name of 9-11.  They did not do 9-11 but they CERTAINLY TOOK ADVANTAGE OF IT.  All of this controlled demo talk distracts from the evil that has been done in the name of it.  
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005
September 11, 2012, 11:04:21 PM
OK, if not crazy then just misguided. They already know in their hearts it's a conspiracy so when they work the data it ends up agreeing with what they already knew to be "true". Yes there are government cover-ups and fabrications but it is impossible to do something on this scale without someone talking. Someone involved will have an ego and will write a book or give an interview. It's like the moon landing conspiracy. If it really was faked why haven't they faked it again or faked landing on Mars? On 9/11 almost 3,000 people died. Someone would have a conscience and come forward. I'm not saying the government didn't use 9/11 for their own benefit (PATRIOT ACT, Iraq, etc...) but to say that this was an orchestrated event and no one noticed the preparations is silly. Hell, they may have known it was coming and let it happen but the controlled demolition story is beyond ridiculous. How do you drill holes and plant charges in one of the busiest office complexes in the world while it is operating and have nobody notice anything? Have you seen our government working? They couldn't pull off 9/11 even with the blessing of the American people.
The conspiracy video I have mentions something about a work crew suddenly conducted some emergency repairs of the structure (or something along those lines, it's been a while since I've watched it) a week before the towers were hit.  If that's true, it would be an opportune time to conduct such a feat.

I do agree that it would be incredibly difficult to cover it up if it was some sort of inside job just because someone with a conscience would come forward.  Then again, who would want to admit taking part in helping to kill 3,000 people?  Still, it seems someone would have come forward by now.  How many people would have to be involved in a cover-up like this, and none of them have come forward?

That said, the thing that is most suspicious to me is how quickly and perfectly the buildings fell.  I can't imagine that all of the beams in the structure were heated up to the same (failure) temperature at the same time.  And if they weren't, then the failing beams vs the beams not heated to failure should have caused the buildings to topple sideways, not straight down.  Then again, I'm not an engineer by any means, so maybe it's the sort of "straw that broke the camel's back".  If one out of 16 beams fail, then the other 15 can't hold the weight or something.

I don't take sides on this.  To me, there isn't conclusive evidence one way or another.
Activity: 575
The North Remembers
September 11, 2012, 10:40:15 PM
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
September 11, 2012, 09:34:50 PM
It doesn't take long to find a long list of crazies.

Almost the entire country believed George W. Bush without question for a couple of years. That's not rational.

Believe what you like. I'd like to think people on this board are smarter than dismissing the considered opinions of professionals with the word "crazy", but after watching the Scamfest, perhaps not.
The North Remembers
September 11, 2012, 09:25:08 PM
You need to realize there's a point where skepticism becomes batshiat insanity.

You'' need to explain to 1700+ architects and civil engineers how insane they are:

http://www.ae911truth.org/

Add hundreds of pilots and aviation employees to your list:

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/core.html

The fact of the matter is that no one likes to admit that they've been hoodwinked. Most people will fight might and main to deny they've been fooled. The victims of the various Ponzis on this board that still won't admit they got suckered will usually resort to name calling and calling people nuts in order to avoid the uncomfortable truth.

There are a lot of people in the world. It doesn't take long to find a long list of crazies. Look at Fox New's ratings.
September 11, 2012, 09:22:30 PM
You need to realize there's a point where skepticism becomes batshiat insanity.

You'' need to explain to 1700+ architects and civil engineers how insane they are:

http://www.ae911truth.org/

Add hundreds of pilots and aviation employees to your list:

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/core.html

The fact of the matter is that no one likes to admit that they've been hoodwinked. Most people will fight might and main to deny they've been fooled. The victims of the various Ponzis on this board that still won't admit they got suckered will usually resort to name calling and calling people nuts in order to avoid the uncomfortable truth.
The North Remembers
September 11, 2012, 09:13:42 PM
You guys think we aren't being skeptical enough. You need to realize there's a point where skepticism becomes batshiat insanity.
Activity: 496
September 11, 2012, 08:23:33 PM
I'm done arguing about this. It has been discussed way too many times. I'm surprised there are people that still believe in the explosions theory lol. It's been 11 years and there are still people this ignorant.

Quite the opposite actually - it's surprising that after 11 years there are still people buying into "official story".
The voting on youtube "debunking" video that you posted supports the point.
Activity: 496
September 11, 2012, 08:18:00 PM
when has there ever been a fire fueled by enough jet fuel for a flight from coast to coast?  

WTC #7 wasn't hit by a plane.

http://www.wtc7.net

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kSq663m0G8

Here, I found it! At 3:45 in the video above it explains everything!
"Considering that news agencies around the world were reporting that it was on fire and in danger of collapse, it shouldn't have been a surprise to anyone when World Trade Center 7 collapsed as a result of fire"

So it collapsed because the "news agencies" were saying it would. Nice "debunking"!
When "news agencies" get to work, laws of physics don't need to apply anymore...
September 11, 2012, 06:40:48 PM

most new yorkers know it was more than planes and relatively small fires that brought those three steel framed buildings down. 

NEW POLL OF NEW YORKERS FINDS LINGERING DOUBTS ABOUT OFFICIAL EXPLANATION OF 9/11 ATTACKS, INCLUDING THIRD TOWER’S COLLAPSE

http://rememberbuilding7.org/siena-poll-finds-new-yorkers-doubts-about-911-building-7-linger/
legendary
Activity: 1264
Merit: 1008
September 11, 2012, 06:38:06 PM
  Let me guess, Rupert Murdoch told you so? 

Murdoch is banker scum. He pushed the Officially Sanctioned Conspiracy Theory as hard as any of them.

Can be annoying when people judge the US populace based on what they hear Sky news telling them.  There's plenty to complain about but pick something that has some truth behind it.  Baywatch is not really so popular in the USA, and most new yorkers know it was more than planes and relatively small fires that brought those three steel framed buildings down. 

September 11, 2012, 05:07:20 PM
  Let me guess, Rupert Murdoch told you so? 

Murdoch is banker scum. He pushed the Officially Sanctioned Conspiracy Theory as hard as any of them.
legendary
September 11, 2012, 05:04:29 PM

Let us remember the WTC towers were the only buildings known to be perfectly demolished in a linear fashion from small aircraft.

I think you have an unusual definition of small. 

All the math and engineering add up for the destruction of the towers exactly as it happened on 9-11 from the aircraft hits.  The buildings would have not fallen without the fire.  The buildings would not have fallen without a key weakness in the floor trusses.   The buildings would not have fallen if the heat insulation on the beams had held or the fire suppression system worked (which would be hard to keep intact knowing what hit them).
legendary
Activity: 1264
Merit: 1008
September 11, 2012, 04:20:38 PM
And still doesn't explain building 7.

Building 7 was supposed to be hit by Flight 93, the plane that went down in Pa. They pulled the building anyway and got away with it.

Modern Americans are the most gullible people to ever walk the face of the earth.

How do you figure Americans believe that shit?  Let me guess, Rupert Murdoch told you so? 

Wait a minute, who is gullible? 
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
September 11, 2012, 10:37:48 AM
Also, lol:

During sections of the game (Deus Ex) where the New York skyline is visible in the background, the two towers of the World Trade Center are noticeably missing; the real towers were destroyed a year after the game was released. Harvey Smith has explained that due to texture memory limitations, the portion of the skyline with the twin towers exists in the game's data files but had to be left out of the final game, with the other half mirrored in place of it. According to Smith, during the game's development, the developers justified the lack of the towers by stating that terrorists had destroyed the World Trade Center earlier in the game's storyline.[37] Warren Spector however states "I wish we could say that we did it on purpose and we were sort of seeing the future. But it was actually just a mistake. The artist who did the skybox just uh, left them out. And it sort of worked out in an unfortunate way."
September 11, 2012, 10:34:52 AM
And still doesn't explain building 7.

Building 7 was supposed to be hit by Flight 93, the plane that went down in Pa. They pulled the building anyway and got away with it.

Modern Americans are the most gullible people to ever walk the face of the earth.
Activity: 532
FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM
September 11, 2012, 10:31:16 AM
To play Big Brother's advocate for a minute, the skin of the planes was made of aluminum. The beams were made of steel. It's conceivable that the aluminum interacted with iron oxide on the beams to produce the thermite reaction, which takes a great deal of heat to activate - easily within jet fuel's capability - but produces even more. Enough, even, to melt those beams like butter under a blowtorch.

Of course, this requires that the skin be essentially powdered, and the beams be very rusty... And still doesn't explain building 7.
Pages:
Jump to: