Pages:
Author

Topic: 9/11 is the Litmus Test - page 7. (Read 10718 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 1
September 11, 2012, 10:30:25 AM
Recent examples of high-rise fires include the 1991 One Meridian Plaza fire in Philadelphia, which raged for 18 hours and gutted 8 floors of the 38-floor building; 1   and the 1988 First Interstate Bank Building fire in Los Angeles, which burned out of control for 3-1/2 hours and gutted 4 floors of the 64 floor tower. Both of these fires were far more severe than any fires seen in Building 7, but those buildings did not collapse. The Los Angeles fire was described as producing "no damage to the main structural members". 2 

http://www.wtc7.net/buildingfires.html
September 11, 2012, 10:28:44 AM
when has there ever been a fire fueled by enough jet fuel for a flight from coast to coast?  The fire was clearly out of control and cannot be compared to any other fire.

I'm done arguing about this. It has been discussed way too many times. I'm surprised there are people that still believe in the explosions theory lol. It's been 11 years and there are still people this ignorant.

Your belief in "fire that cannot be compared to any other" is purely religious.

Ok, what would you compare it with then?

Any other fire. Steel beams in all modern buildings are heavily covered in fireproof material. A steel beam in most research will not reach over 400 degrees Celsius with said coating even when the fire is over 1000 degrees.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
September 11, 2012, 10:27:22 AM

I find it hard to believe that asymmetric damage caused a perfect, near free-fall symmetric collapse. Most of my fellow citizens appear willing to believe anything, judging by the success of government propaganda of the past 100 years.

Skeptical people don't believe what they're told, but the American public does.
September 11, 2012, 10:25:52 AM
when has there ever been a fire fueled by enough jet fuel for a flight from coast to coast?  

WTC #7 wasn't hit by a plane.

http://www.wtc7.net

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kSq663m0G8

Yes particles and other small flaming debris can collapse a steel structure. You guys are the nutty ones here.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 566
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
September 11, 2012, 10:25:34 AM
when has there ever been a fire fueled by enough jet fuel for a flight from coast to coast?  The fire was clearly out of control and cannot be compared to any other fire.

I'm done arguing about this. It has been discussed way too many times. I'm surprised there are people that still believe in the explosions theory lol. It's been 11 years and there are still people this ignorant.

Ok, what would you compare it with then?
September 11, 2012, 10:23:54 AM
when has there ever been a fire fueled by enough jet fuel for a flight from coast to coast?  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kSq663m0G8
September 11, 2012, 10:23:22 AM

Even if the fire were to weaken a few steel beams, the building would still hold up especially with the concrete support structure in the center.

Again, no steel structure like the WTC has been known to collapse from fire until now. One of the most well-designed ones isn't likely to be one of them.
September 11, 2012, 10:18:52 AM

September 11, 2012, 10:17:52 AM

September 11, 2012, 10:17:34 AM
The fire is what caused them to collapse.

In all of history, only three steel framed structures have collapsed due to fire. They all happened on 9/11/01.
September 11, 2012, 10:14:09 AM

technically the towers did withstand the crash of the planes. The fire is what caused them to collapse. The impact of the plane had nothing to do with it.  Even if no plane hit the buildings, they would still collapse if a fire of that size was allowed to burn for that long.

I understand the theories of how 9/11 could be an inside job. But, the theories about explosives being planted in the buildings just make me facepalm.

Like I've said, fires and jet fuel do not melt steel beams. No steel structure like the WTC has totally collapsed due to fire. Ever.

Apparently the WTC are the only buildings of its kind to collapse due to fire.

At the very least, the current story is bullshit.
September 11, 2012, 10:10:43 AM

technically the towers did withstand the crash of the planes. The fire is what caused them to collapse. The impact of the plane had nothing to do with it.  Even if no plane hit the buildings, they would still collapse if a fire of that size was allowed to burn for that long.

I understand the theories of how 9/11 could be an inside job. But, the theories about explosives being planted in the buildings just make me facepalm.
September 11, 2012, 10:02:39 AM
who says the beams have to melt to collapse?

You're right, they could be cu- oh, wait.

In before somebody thinks a aluminum aircraft can cut through a building's steel support like a Gundam beam sword.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM
September 11, 2012, 10:01:39 AM

You're right, they could be cu- oh, wait.
September 11, 2012, 09:59:29 AM

How do you think a skyscraper is built?

Did you know the WTC was designed to withstand crashes from aircraft?
September 11, 2012, 09:58:08 AM

The whole explosives theory is complete bullshit.

September 11, 2012, 09:38:55 AM
The Palestinians don't have the coordination nor the resources to commit this atrocity. They do not have the means to place explosives in the core maintenance corridors throughout the WTC over a month's time. Nor do they have the international clout to bribe US law enforcement into producing irrelevant and fake evidence to mislead the America public.

May be you should take a class in engineering first? I actually did. Now let me sell you a tinfoil hat.

Jet fuel does not melt steel beams. Planes crashes do not create symmetrical demolitions. It doesn't take an engineering degree to figure that much.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
September 11, 2012, 09:33:33 AM
The Palestinians don't have the coordination nor the resources to commit this atrocity. They do not have the means to place explosives in the core maintenance corridors throughout the WTC over a month's time. Nor do they have the international clout to bribe US law enforcement into producing irrelevant and fake evidence to mislead the America public.

May be you should take a class in engineering first? I actually did. Now let me sell you a tinfoil hat.
September 11, 2012, 09:30:44 AM

legendary
Activity: 947
Merit: 1042
Hamster ate my bitcoin
September 11, 2012, 09:29:18 AM
Building 7, asymmetrical damage leading to a symmetrical collapse  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: