Pages:
Author

Topic: 9/11 is the Litmus Test - page 4. (Read 10718 times)

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
September 13, 2012, 10:59:17 AM
"...Israeli cameramen likely ... were caught cheering..."
... SO FUCKING WHAT !,,,

Israelis, with a camera (not a camera-phone, this was 2001), in a moving van.  An Israeli "moving company" that shut down and returned to Israel shortly thereafter.  Who told the arresting officers "we are not your enemy."  Who later said, on Israeli television, that their purpose was to "document the event".

This is the most relevant information you've manage to come up with on this 11 year old event ?

And you felt that was worthy of making a new topic on a Bitcoin related forum ?

Oh boy, now I get to explain the relevance of 9/11 to Bitcoin.

September 24, 1998: Received a completely new appearance to further deter counterfeiting; the picture of the White House was changed to the north side view. A larger, off-center portrait of Jackson was used on front, and several anti-counterfeiting features were added, including color-shifting ink, microprinting, and a watermark.

The Simpsons visit New York in 1997
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM
September 13, 2012, 01:45:43 AM
Ok, dropbox link for the video instead:  http://dl.dropbox.com/u/76051207/9_11_Conspiracy.avi

It should let you stream.

Works great.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005
September 13, 2012, 01:40:42 AM
Ok, dropbox link for the video instead:  http://dl.dropbox.com/u/76051207/9_11_Conspiracy.avi

It should let you stream.
legendary
Activity: 1264
Merit: 1008
September 13, 2012, 01:28:28 AM
@ OP,
You could have taken random video from a "9/11" youtube search and you'd have come up with better content.

For fuck sake have you every heard of "Architects & Engineers For 9/11 Truth" movement ?
... SO FUCKING WHAT !,,,

This is the most relevant information you've manage to come up with on this 11 year old event ?

+1
September 13, 2012, 01:20:05 AM
And you felt that was worthy of making it a new topic on a Bitcoin related forum ?

And you felt it was worthy of bumping back up to the top of the page?

Check the subforum you're in. Don't like this sort of thing, don't come in here.
Ouch, if you're relying on "latest post" to read this forum,  I feel for you.

Assumptions make an ASS out of U and MPTION.
donator
Activity: 1731
September 13, 2012, 01:07:04 AM
And you felt that was worthy of making it a new topic on a Bitcoin related forum ?

Check the subforum you're in. Don't like this sort of thing, don't come in here.
Ouch, if you're relying on "latest post" to read this forum,  I feel for you.
September 13, 2012, 01:00:52 AM

donator
Activity: 1731
September 13, 2012, 12:56:54 AM
@ OP,
You could have taken random video from a "9/11" youtube search and you'd have come up with better content.

For fuck sake have you every heard of "Architects & Engineers For 9/11 Truth" movement ?
... SO FUCKING WHAT !,,,

Activity: 588
firstbits.com/1kznfw
September 12, 2012, 09:06:46 PM
Now here's an anecdotal story. I have a relative who believes he is part of something called the Third Secret Order of the Holy Grail. He is awaiting the 5th Dimensional ascension of Gaia. According to him it will happen in December, coinciding with the end of one of the Mayan calendars.

Holy crap!

That's also close to the time that the BitCoin reward halves. Coincidence? I think not.
September 12, 2012, 07:16:30 PM
Nope.

Can thermite make itself?

I stand corrected. It was a longshot theory anyway.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003
September 12, 2012, 07:14:50 PM
How do you reconcile the obviously fake impact crater of Flight 93 with the theories that government was or was not involved?

If the government was involved, why shoot down the plane and fake an impact crater?

If the government was not involved, why should we believe 100% of the official story after they covered up the shooting down of Flight 93?

Seriously?  Where do people come up with this stuff? 

The impact crater for flight 93 is consistent with other plane impact craters.  Just because YOU do not know what an impact crater looks like does not mean it is a conspiracy. 

http://www.unitedflight93.com/
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1006
September 12, 2012, 03:43:12 PM
To play Big Brother's advocate for a minute, the skin of the planes was made of aluminum. The beams were made of steel. It's conceivable that the aluminum interacted with iron oxide on the beams to produce the thermite reaction, which takes a great deal of heat to activate - easily within jet fuel's capability - but produces even more. Enough, even, to melt those beams like butter under a blowtorch.

Of course, this requires that the skin be essentially powdered, and the beams be very rusty... And still doesn't explain building 7.

Can thermite make itself?

How to make (and ignite) thermite:

You need fine aluminum powder (not a crumpled up airplane skin),
pure iron oxide (not a rusty pillar),
thorough mixing of ingredients (no, an explosion will not do)
precise application. (an explosion is the opposite of precise.)
and finally, a 3000 Fahrenheit ignition source (burning jet fuel isn't close).

Conclusion: Not plausible. We need pure ingredients and ideal conditions.
Activity: 778
Merit: 1002
September 12, 2012, 03:25:10 PM
How do you reconcile the obviously fake impact crater of Flight 93 with the theories that government was or was not involved?

If the government was involved, why shoot down the plane and fake an impact crater?

If the government was not involved, why should we believe 100% of the official story after they covered up the shooting down of Flight 93?
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005
September 12, 2012, 03:23:05 PM
The conspiracy video I have mentions something about a work crew suddenly conducted some emergency repairs of the structure (or something along those lines, it's been a while since I've watched it) a week before the towers were hit.  If that's true, it would be an opportune time to conduct such a feat.

There was an elevator renovation going on, with something like 90 workers from the Ace Elevator Co. in the buildings in the weeks leading up to 9/11.

I rewatched the video last night because this thread got me curious again.  It stated that some large 24/7 security teams (or so they claimed to be) were assigned to the structure 3 weeks prior to the attack, due to bomb threats.  Then, bomb sniffing dogs were abruptly removed 1 week from the attack.  Probably just a coincidence, but interesting nonetheless.

Seriously, everyone interested in this on either side of the debate should watch that video.  Lots of it is coincidental, but it brings up some interesting points with detailed documentation to show for it.
legendary
Activity: 1264
September 12, 2012, 03:06:05 PM
perhaps you all missed this article from 2005.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military/news/1227842

Cue cut and paste response Cheesy

Wow!  That's great.  I can put my mind to rest now.
I was almost convinced by thousands of pilots, architects, metallurgists, scientists of all kinds with evidence of thermite residue at ground zero and the laws of physics on their side.
But now, there's a couple of guys who like fixing cars and played with mechano when they were young.
They've explained the whole thing to me.
I can see now that all the other engineers and scientists and the evidence of my very own fucking eyes cannot be believed.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
September 12, 2012, 03:01:31 PM
Around the time that Gavin gave his talk to the CIA, the number one source of traffic was Washington, DC.  Some of them stuck around.

I thought I detected the air of Federal pension. Thanks for confirmation.

I wonder how many blocks have been discovered around Langely?  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
September 12, 2012, 02:58:32 PM
For an edgy board devoted to Stateless money, there are some true statophiles here.

Does not compute.

Around the time that Gavin gave his talk to the CIA, the number one source of traffic was Washington, DC.  Some of them stuck around.
September 12, 2012, 02:29:46 PM
For an edgy board devoted to Stateless money, there are some true statophiles here.

Does not compute.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1006
September 12, 2012, 02:10:02 PM
perhaps you all missed this article from 2005.

Let's use science and reason instead of FUD.

Who cares what popular mechanics thinks? Do you think they are some sort of accredited agency? They sell magazines for a living.

Meanwhile, are you willing to ignore that the co-chairs of the 9/11 Commission (Thomas Keane and Lee Hamilton) said that the CIA (and likely the White House) “obstructed our investigation”?

9/11 Commission co-chair Lee Hamilton says “I don’t believe for a minute we got everything right”, that the Commission was set up to fail, that people should keep asking questions about 9/11, that the 9/11 debate should continue, and that the 9/11 Commission report was only “the first draft” of history.

9/11 Commissioner Bob Kerrey said that “There are ample reasons to suspect that there may be some alternative to what we outlined in our version . . We didn’t have access . .”

9/11 Commissioner Timothy Roemer said “We were extremely frustrated with the false statements we were getting”.

The Popular Science article you linked names the 9/11 commission as an "excellent source" of information (on 9/11).

"The goal of this book..." (Debunking 9/11 Myths) "..is not to tell the complete story of what happened on September 11, 2001. There are numerous excellent sources, including the 9-11 Commission’s report, the National Institute of Standards and Technology reports, and articles in the New York Times and other newspapers that chronicle the attacks in painful detail."

Wake up.
September 12, 2012, 02:07:28 PM
apply scientific method

That advice should be given to NIST.
Pages:
Jump to: