Pages:
Author

Topic: 9/11 is the Litmus Test - page 2. (Read 10718 times)

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1006
October 30, 2012, 12:41:24 AM
someone(s) planted explosives in all three buildings.

Deniers, accept it already

Yea, because if you repeat a lie often enough it sounds more truthful.  

Well, that does seem to be the government's strategy. (Not just about this, either...there have been plenty of false flag events in the past.)

"that attack in benghazi and riots were due to a youtube video"

Except that would be the terrorists using the false flag strategy in this case.  

"Terrorists"

But they said Al-Qaeda are now our friends.....before that, they said they were our sworn enemies.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM
October 27, 2012, 01:32:53 PM

Well, that does seem to be the government's strategy. (Not just about this, either...there have been plenty of false flag events in the past.)

"Terrorists"
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003
October 27, 2012, 01:28:16 PM

Activity: 756
October 27, 2012, 01:57:52 AM

Activity: 532
FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM
October 26, 2012, 06:38:32 PM

legendary
October 26, 2012, 06:11:28 PM

Activity: 756
October 26, 2012, 08:39:08 AM

legendary
Activity: 2478
Merit: 2151
1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k
October 25, 2012, 03:14:28 PM
I tend to take an eyewitness description of a cop that was there over the words of those of us that weren't:

I wouldn't take the eyewitness description of a cop that the sky was blue.
legendary
Activity: 2478
Merit: 2151
1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k
October 25, 2012, 03:10:17 PM
What I don't understand from the conspiracy theory angle is that if they did plan it, how did they keep the secret from coming out? Say what you will, governments are not really good about keeping big secrets. And with a false flag operation of this scale surely some documents would have made it to the public.
Conspiracy theorists have no hard evidence, and the fact that there is no hard evidence for their theories speaks a lot by itself.
The press aren't exactly free any more. Belgium had no elected government for 2 years (and got on just fine without them), surprising how few folks know about that, it didnt make the news for some reason. Compared to that keeping 'crackpot conspiricy theories' out of the news isn't such a big thing and considering how little of (for example) windows source code gets out from microsoft even big organisations can keep secrets.

http://news.cnet.com/2100-7349_3-5158496.html

I'm with Myrkul, things don't add up so I'm keeping an open mind but that doesn't mean that anyone can pour any old crap in. All this conspiracy serves to do is group anyone who does have concerns about what happened in with a bunch of crazies. So maybe the conspiracy theory is part of the conspiracy.

(Yes, I know South Park did that)
legendary
Activity: 947
Merit: 1042
Hamster ate my bitcoin
October 25, 2012, 12:00:04 AM
What I don't understand from the conspiracy theory angle is that if they did plan it, how did they keep the secret from coming out? Say what you will, governments are not really good about keeping big secrets. And with a false flag operation of this scale surely some documents would have made it to the public.
Conspiracy theorists have no hard evidence, and the fact that there is no hard evidence for their theories speaks a lot by itself.

I remember seeing an interview once with Tony Ben (A famous UK politician). He was ask if he had ever had to keep any big secrets. He laughed and said "Only little ones, the big ones keep themselves due to public incredulity".
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1006
October 24, 2012, 03:51:17 PM
What I don't understand from the conspiracy theory angle is that if they did plan it, how did they keep the secret from coming out? Say what you will, governments are not really good about keeping big secrets.

As far as I can tell, we could uncover new evidence related to 9/11, and previously unknown information can still be revealed.

I think that comprehensively refutes your point.

As for hard evidence, the tower collapse in itself is hard evidence, as no steel-framed skyscraper has ever, before or since, collapsed due to fire. Since the NIST report said that the kerosene fires alone were the cause of the collapse, the conspiracy starts there.

And with a false flag operation of this scale surely some documents would have made it to the public.

Your conjecture is that documents would exist, if there were a conspiracy. That's not a fact, that's your opinion. It is possible that there were documents which were all (wisely) destroyed. Or there could still be hidden documents in the hands of people who want to reveal them, but they don't, out of fear for themselves and/or their families. I don't claim this to be true, its just a hypothesis.

Furthermore, if this is such a massively scaled operation, requiring a lot of planning, how could terrorists in caves pull it off, and more importantly, where is their damn documentation?  (I'm being facetious)
Activity: 955
Merit: 1002
September 15, 2012, 01:13:52 PM
Let's hope the 911 special scientific investigator people team (NESSIPt) are watching this thread (or the 20000 others on youtube) so they can finally come to a timely (and long waited for) conclusion to these terrible events.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
September 15, 2012, 03:40:08 AM

Disagree.  It was well publicized in pretty much every 911 documentary I have seen that they were ready to shoot down hijacked planes.  

That may or may not be. It's still a logical fallacy to invoke the American people and their acceptance of something.
legendary
September 14, 2012, 11:44:11 PM
The American people accept that...

This is the fallacy of False Attribution.
Disagree.  It was well publicized in pretty much every 911 documentary I have seen that they were ready to shoot down hijacked planes.  Having another plane crash into an occupied area would cause more death and everyone inside the plane is dead anyhow.   A shoot down would not change much other then maybe make the government LOOK MORE COMPETENT. 
September 14, 2012, 11:33:49 PM
The American people accept that...

This is the fallacy of False Attribution.
legendary
September 14, 2012, 11:11:01 PM
On another point.... what is the point?

The American people accept that fighters where out there and would have shot hijacked planes down if they could that day.  While the facts do not support a shoot down, would it be a conspiracy?   Sure it would have changed the sentiment around that flight but it would not even be earth shattering even if i did happen.  This flight 93 conspiracy theory is even dumber then the trade center stuff. 
legendary
September 14, 2012, 11:04:37 PM
They have a picture of the engine core being dug from the crater.  The thing that guy thought was the engine was just the fan, and for him 300 yards was considerable distance. 

As a state police fire marshal and criminal investigator, Trooper John F. Marshall has seen his share of gruesome crime scenes...

For the first two or three days, Marshall walked the surrounding countryside looking for airplane parts.

"I found a lot of parts," said Marshall, who was awarded a 2000 Law Enforcement Agency Directors award for identifying a man nearly four years after he was found murdered.

"The biggest part I found was one of the plane's engines. It was about 600 yards from the crash site itself. I think they took it out with a winch on a bulldozer."

Marshall, who served four years in the Air Force, said he found many parts that he couldn't specifically identify.

The Sharon Herald
Monday, Oct. 8, 2001

While inaccurate, he did not measure, he guessed.  The measurement is 300 yards UNLESS THE GOVERNMENT MOVED THE POND. 

September 14, 2012, 10:57:52 PM
They have a picture of the engine core being dug from the crater.  The thing that guy thought was the engine was just the fan, and for him 300 yards was considerable distance. 

As a state police fire marshal and criminal investigator, Trooper John F. Marshall has seen his share of gruesome crime scenes...

For the first two or three days, Marshall walked the surrounding countryside looking for airplane parts.

"I found a lot of parts," said Marshall, who was awarded a 2000 Law Enforcement Agency Directors award for identifying a man nearly four years after he was found murdered.

"The biggest part I found was one of the plane's engines. It was about 600 yards from the crash site itself. I think they took it out with a winch on a bulldozer."

Marshall, who served four years in the Air Force, said he found many parts that he couldn't specifically identify.

The Sharon Herald
Monday, Oct. 8, 2001
legendary
September 14, 2012, 10:49:28 PM

Only light paper an insulation went any distance.

I tend to take an eyewitness description of a cop that was there over the words of those of us that weren't:

State police Maj. Lyle Szupinka said investigators also will be searching a pond
behind the crash site looking for the other recorder and other debris. If
necessary, divers may be brought in to assist search teams, or the pond may be
drained, he said.

Szupinka said searchers found one of the large engines from the aircraft "at a
considerable distance from the crash site."

"It appears to be the whole engine," he added.

Szupinka said most of the remaining debris, scattered over a perimeter that
stretches for several miles, are in pieces no bigger than a "briefcase."

"If you were to go down there, you wouldn't know that was a plane crash," he
continued. "You would look around and say, `I wonder what happened here?' The
first impression looking around you wouldn't say, `Oh, looks like a plane crash.
The debris is very, very small.

http://www.flight93crash.com/whole_engine.txt

I'll be happy to post more eyewitness testimony if need be. It's more fruitful than reading a magazine article by someone that wasn't even there.

September 14, 2012, 10:44:18 PM

Only light paper an insulation went any distance.

State police Maj. Lyle Szupinka said investigators also will be searching a pond
behind the crash site looking for the other recorder and other debris. If
necessary, divers may be brought in to assist search teams, or the pond may be
drained, he said.

Szupinka said searchers found one of the large engines from the aircraft "at a
considerable distance from the crash site."

"It appears to be the whole engine," he added.

Szupinka said most of the remaining debris, scattered over a perimeter that
stretches for several miles, are in pieces no bigger than a "briefcase."

"If you were to go down there, you wouldn't know that was a plane crash," he
continued. "You would look around and say, `I wonder what happened here?' The
first impression looking around you wouldn't say, `Oh, looks like a plane crash.
The debris is very, very small.

http://www.flight93crash.com/whole_engine.txt

I'll be happy to post more eyewitness testimony if need be. It's more fruitful than reading a magazine article by someone that wasn't even there.
Pages:
Jump to: