Pages:
Author

Topic: ### A ChainWorks Industries (CWI) Project - InfluxCoin | INFX - page 9. (Read 29697 times)

legendary
Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
Hi All ...

Bittrex have the right to delist any coin they deem to be removed off their exchange, no one can change that.

They are always open to discussion from my experience with them, and if they deem that INFX is to stay delisted, then we can do no more than accept the consequences of their decision. I have contacted them in their slack group, and await a response to see what can be done in order to stay on Bittrex, so hopefully discussion can be swift and positive.

Remembering also that INFX is also listed on Cryptopia, and that even though volume is not as large as Bittrex, it is STILL available for trade there without issue.

News will be forthcoming.

#crysx
Activity: 746
Merit: 500
Tell me please, will the coin live on Bitrex?
Are you progressing or stagnating?
When will the project website be?
Do you revive the coin's growth in 2018?

Hi,

All these questions have been answered in the thread, in CWI-Slack and if you read back a little bit, will find that the development of INFX will happen AFTER the development of OZC, though some of these questions are not even answerable. Progressing or stagnating? How do we answer that?

Bittrex - https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-INFX
INFX WebSite - Will be part of the CWI-WebSite and will happen when it happens.
Revival - You make it sound INFX is falling over? All our coins will be redeveloped this year, including INFX.

#crysx

it seems that you will have to take care about the  the fact that the coin is announced as soon to be delisted...

that is sad as I was really enjoying trading it for a long time now....

Probably Bittrex is judging that the developments done are not suffisant to stay listed even if there is always a significant volume

Hope you will take action to reverse the decision
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
chrysophylax, You might want to contact Bittrex asap. INFX is being delisted from there.
Activity: 28
Merit: 50
InfluxCoin is now being mined on D3Pool.eu - high profitability multipool

Link: D3pool.eu
ANN: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annpool-d3pooleu-40-x11-coins-profit-switching-auto-exchange-2904614
Fee: only 0.5%

We have an active team & fast responding support - join us on Facebook - Twitter
legendary

Hi,

All these questions have been answered in the thread, in CWI-Slack and if you read back a little bit, will find that the development of INFX will happen AFTER the development of OZC, though some of these questions are not even answerable. Progressing or stagnating? How do we answer that?

Bittrex - https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-INFX
INFX WebSite - Will be part of the CWI-WebSite and will happen when it happens.
Revival - You make it sound INFX is falling over? All our coins will be redeveloped this year, including INFX.

#crysx
Activity: 517
Merit: 10
Blocking future
legendary
Is there any risk that Bittrex will de-list INFX before it has a chance to be reworked/rebranded? I am patiently holding this coin but will Bittrex continue to be patient if the volume is so low? I hope they keep it listed.

Also, will the name of Influxcoin / INFX stay the same? The toothpaste logo needs to go though  Grin

Bittrex? Ask them Smiley

Bittrex is a law unto their own, and rightfully so, as they own every part of that exchange. We have no control over their decisions and will not try and sway them one way or another.

As for the 'low volume' - you are kidding right? Almost every week INFX get's pumped and the volume goes through the roof. We do not have any part of that pump, nor condone pumps and dumps, but once again, we have no control over what happens with these groups.

Future? We will decides what happens When we rework it soon, as it is next inline from OZC.

#crysx
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Is there any risk that Bittrex will de-list INFX before it has a chance to be reworked/rebranded? I am patiently holding this coin but will Bittrex continue to be patient if the volume is so low? I hope they keep it listed.

Also, will the name of Influxcoin / INFX stay the same? The toothpaste logo needs to go though  Grin
Activity: 6
Thank you for the reply! I look forward to the new site and everything the CWI team is planning.
legendary
The old website is no longer.

The project still references influxcoin.xyz in the readme.md file; but if that domain is no longer under control of this project then the links in the official repository should be updated.

CoinMarketCap correctly references this thread and the CWI github page, but it still lists influxcoin.xyz as the official site; so that may need to be updated also.

CWI will have the INFX website as an integrated addition to the CWI-WebSite after it comes online at - http://chainworksindustries.com/

The website is still under construction currently, but we are gaining ground to release it very soon.

The CWI website has been 'coming soon' for well over 6 months, maybe even longer...

What is a realistic timeframe for something more than a 'coming soon' page to be available?

When it all happens.

There are a number of more pressing and very urgent matters that require attention.

Agreed that these points you have raised are quite important and higher on the priority list as say, the CWI-DBM system for example , but not as high on the list as the full new server build that the CWI-Pool system is undertaking, and started this week. Since the the current server is overloaded and cannot really keep up with the current load, these sorts of priorities have to take precedence over these other important factors you have mentioned. It will be done, but in good time and in order of priority. Without a solid, stable and reliable backend, we fail at keeping things going as we have done now. The web page was supposed to changed a long while ago, but once again, other priorities take precedence.

There are a few of you have reached out to us with help in one way or another, but some of the services we require are CWI specific, and unless you are one of theTEAM, some things cannot be shared with you.

In any case, after a system crash of mine and an almost three day straight rebuild of my machine, I am getting back on track, and theTEAM have been doing what they need to do to keep things going.

In the coming three weeks, certain changes will happen which will affect everyone, and they will be published as they are completed.

If there are any other things that you (or any other) would like to pint out, then please do, as we DO take note of all these things that will make the CWI-EcoSystem of which InfluxCoin is part thereof.

Thanks,

#crysx
Activity: 6
The old website is no longer.

The project still references influxcoin.xyz in the readme.md file; but if that domain is no longer under control of this project then the links in the official repository should be updated.

CoinMarketCap correctly references this thread and the CWI github page, but it still lists influxcoin.xyz as the official site; so that may need to be updated also.

CWI will have the INFX website as an integrated addition to the CWI-WebSite after it comes online at - http://chainworksindustries.com/

The website is still under construction currently, but we are gaining ground to release it very soon.

The CWI website has been 'coming soon' for well over 6 months, maybe even longer...

What is a realistic timeframe for something more than a 'coming soon' page to be available?

legendary
Activity: 2
Activity: 256
dev please add influx coin in binunce . binunce is big exchange and will rise this coin to moon.
please add in binunce
Activity: 256
when websaite is lunch?
Activity: 3
InfluxCoin with very small supply : 1,673,383 INFX and listed on Bittrex (https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-INFX), Coinmarketcap (https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/influxcoin/) will skyrocket very soon. Time for InfluxCoin begins...!
If anyone is afraid of what I am talking, please sell all of it.

Yes we are waiting more update
Thank you for encouraging me . Im old investore and I waited a lot time to have benifit from this coin . We hope good future for it

Thank you
Activity: 112
Good afternoon! Do I understand correctly that only 12,000,000 Influx coins will be issued?

Hi guys,

How does it work with mixed POW/POS? Is it basically that 8% of all POW blocks mined go to POS'ers? Does that mean Whattomine's calculation of estimated payout should be reduced by 8% to get a better estimate? Thanks for answering these questions. Cheers to the OP for creating a great coin.

Mark
Activity: 517
Blocking future
Good afternoon! Do I understand correctly that only 12,000,000 Influx coins will be issued?
legendary
Looking for an invite to slack!

The Slack is pretty much empty.

We are usually in the CWI-Slack with separate channels to the projects and coins - including INFX.

The link is in the OP - https://join.slack.com/chainworks-industries/shared_invite/MjA1NjA3NDcyNDQ4LTE0OTg4MzEwMTctOWMzM2JkNmU2Zg

#crysx
Activity: 310
Merit: 100
InfluxCoin with very small supply : 1,673,383 INFX and listed on Bittrex (https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-INFX), Coinmarketcap (https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/influxcoin/) will skyrocket very soon. Time for InfluxCoin begins...!
If anyone is afraid of what I am talking, please sell all of it.
Pages:
Jump to: