Pages:
Author

Topic: ### A ChainWorks Industries (CWI) Project - InfluxCoin | INFX - page 8. (Read 29697 times)

legendary
Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
chrysophylax, so any news on the issue Huh

So far - nothing.

As Julian responded to my initial message with a generic 'here is the policy link', I responded with another question and a plea, with no response as yet.

You need to know the people we are dealing with here. If they decide that a coin is delisted from their exchange AND make that a firm decision, there is almost nothing that can be done to keep it there, even though they have MANY coins that are doing FAR worse than INFX is currently, especially in volume, as a comparison.

Whatever their decision, it is fine. Seriously. We all need to respect the fact it is THEIR exchange and the policy Julian threw my way is moot when it comes to INFX, as every point in the policy does not encumber INFX in any way, yet that is what they are basing their decision on.

I requested for a three month leeway to at least carry on with our plans (OZC development THEN INFX), and still no response, though I have not checked the slack tonight so it could be that Julian did in fact respond. I will keep a transcript of what is said, and 'may' publicly display it, but it has no bearing on their decision that INFX had volume and HAS a community and is backed by a growing company that will continue with the coin and it's growth. No bearing whatsoever.

Is this a negative statement? No, not at all.

Bittrex has ALWAYS done what they believe is right for THEIR exchange. Sometimes it is against what we believe is right, but we don't have ownership of their exchange so we cannot commit our opinions to any level of decision making. They will do what they want, when they want, how they want. Period! It is THEIR exchange, and all we can do is do what we can to stay on for as long as they deem possible.

We need to respect their decision regardless of which way it goes.

I will let you know as soon as there is any developments with this. Bittrex is NOT the begin and end of any coin. They just happen to be one of the bigger and better exchanges, with owners of that exchange making decisions based on their own rules. Who can argue with that?

#crysx
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
chrysophylax, so any news on the issue Huh
Activity: 272
Merit: 107
Paranoid In Chief
Is this project dead or alive ? Need to off load this shit if the devs aren't interested
Just offload and go if you dont know how to read.

chrysophylax, any reply from Bittrex team regarding the issue yet?

I am afraid he can read. There is no development in this coin for a looong time. I can also takeover a coin, present myself as a developer and send smiley faces with the bittrex exchange operators. But this doesn't change the fact that there is not even a website for the coin.

The difference is that nobody knows you in the forum and you don't have any kind of reputation here. crysx has it, and if someone like him asks for more time I will give it to him.

If you just want a coin to make a quick profit I recommend you to sell and look for another crypto.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Is this project dead or alive ? Need to off load this shit if the devs aren't interested

I am afraid he can read. There is no development in this coin for a looong time. I can also takeover a coin, present myself as a developer and send smiley faces with the bittrex exchange operators. But this doesn't change the fact that there is not even a website for the coin.

Activity: 8
Activity: 6
Quote: "and what could be done to (at the very least) suspend or alleviate the delist, at least until the full development occurs in a few months time."

How long has development on this coin been suspended?
How long has the official website (influxcoin.xyz) been dead?
How long has CWI been in charge of this coin?
Why is it taking a few more months before development occurs?

It seems like CWI isn't doing anything with this coin.... please prove this wrong and show us what you are doing!
legendary
You got any reply from bittrex ??

Only that Bill, Julian and Katey are on holidays.

Rahwa is not the guy to speak to regarding this and the questions I have posed, yet he did make contact.

They need to be back before we can find out the 'why' and 'how' and 'what needs to be done'.

#crysx

That's interesting, because Julian was actively chatting in slack yesterday. And I believe he even did some modifications to Bittrex policies. Something smells fishy...

I hope they won't be ignoring you until the 2nd of March when it's too late.

OK.

That is not good if that is true.

Here is a transcript of the chat.

Code:

bittrex-rahwa3:40 AM
Hello, yes I am! How can I help?

chrysophylax3:58 AM
Hi Rahwa. How are you?
3:58 AM
It is late here and was about to go to bed, but saw your message :slightly_smiling_face:
4:01 AM
When you are back, I would like to ask a few questions regarding the delisting notice of INFX, and what we could do to alleviate the delist if possible.

bittrex-rahwa4:09 AM
I'm doing well thank you! :slightly_smiling_face: Sorry to have interrupted your sleep
4:13 AM
Unfortunately, I'm not the right person to answer your delisting question. This falls within Bill, Julian or Katey's domain. Given the holiday, there might be a delayed response.

chrysophylax4:20 AM
I'm not sleeping at all. I was about to, that's all :slightly_smiling_face:
4:22 AM
OK. The questions really boil down to two, so if there is a possibility to pass them on to the three, that would be helpful. Basically why is it being delisted, and what could be done to (at the very least) suspend or alleviate the delist, at least until the full development occurs in a few months time.
4:22 AM
Is it possible to request these questions be looked at and answered BEFORE the delist occurs?

This is as far as it has got, so due to the holidays, I have received little else.

I believe they will get back to me sooner than later, but what explanation as to the reason for the delist is anyones guess. Due to the delist news, it seems that there are MANY that have dumped the coins, which is a great thing in terms of cheaper value. It has even allowed us to get coins which we couldn't do when before this news.

Which ever way it pans out, we will continue forward.

#crysx

Rahwa is not the guy to speak to regarding this and the questions I have posed, yet he did make contact.

They need to be back before we can find out the 'why' and 'how' and 'what needs to be done'.

#crysx

That's interesting, because Julian was actively chatting in slack yesterday. And I believe he even did some modifications to Bittrex policies. Something smells fishy...

I hope they won't be ignoring you until the 2nd of March when it's too late.

legendary

#crysx
Activity: 13
legendary
legendary
I sent a few INFX coins from Bitrex to Cryptopia. Till now have not arrived.

Arrived yet?

I am interested to know how Cryptopia work with their deposit/withdrawal system.

#crysx
Activity: 16
Is this coin dead? Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 11
I sent a few INFX coins from Bitrex to Cryptopia. Till now have not arrived.
legendary
Hi All ...

Bittrex have the right to delist any coin they deem to be removed off their exchange, no one can change that.

They are always open to discussion from my experience with them, and if they deem that INFX is to stay delisted, then we can do no more than accept the consequences of their decision. I have contacted them in their slack group, and await a response to see what can be done in order to stay on Bittrex, so hopefully discussion can be swift and positive.

Remembering also that INFX is also listed on Cryptopia, and that even though volume is not as large as Bittrex, it is STILL available for trade there without issue.

News will be forthcoming.

#crysx

Hi there, do you know the withdrawal time to Cryptopia? The thing is Cryptopia just made an annoucement recently regarding delays in deposits. They are working on it. How long does it take to transfer from bittrex to Cryptopia? I don't want to get stuck.. Anybody have any idea? Thanks guys.

If you have an account on both, try.

Transfer the minimum amount from Bittrex to Cryptopia and see.

#crysx
legendary
From my understanding coins pay to be listed on sites like bittrex. It seems like some total bs for them to randomly de-list a coin. Am I missing something?

Some exchanges have higher standards than others to keep a coin listed.

Bittrex Market & Token Removal Policy
https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000474232-Bittrex-Market-Token-Removal-Policy

Agreed mate.

There is little we can do currently until we chat to them.

No response at the moment, they may be sleeping in their part of the world, which I should be already in mine Smiley

#crysx
Activity: 6
Hi All ...

Bittrex have the right to delist any coin they deem to be removed off their exchange, no one can change that.

They are always open to discussion from my experience with them, and if they deem that INFX is to stay delisted, then we can do no more than accept the consequences of their decision. I have contacted them in their slack group, and await a response to see what can be done in order to stay on Bittrex, so hopefully discussion can be swift and positive.

Remembering also that INFX is also listed on Cryptopia, and that even though volume is not as large as Bittrex, it is STILL available for trade there without issue.

News will be forthcoming.

#crysx

Hi there, do you know the withdrawal time to Cryptopia? The thing is Cryptopia just made an annoucement recently regarding delays in deposits. They are working on it. How long does it take to transfer from bittrex to Cryptopia? I don't want to get stuck.. Anybody have any idea? Thanks guys.
Activity: 272
Merit: 107
Paranoid In Chief
From my understanding coins pay to be listed on sites like bittrex. It seems like some total bs for them to randomly de-list a coin. Am I missing something?

Some exchanges have higher standards than others to keep a coin listed.

Bittrex Market & Token Removal Policy
https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000474232-Bittrex-Market-Token-Removal-Policy
Activity: 5
Pages:
Jump to: