Pages:
Author

Topic: ### A ChainWorks Industries (CWI) Project - InfluxCoin | INFX - page 5. (Read 29697 times)

legendary
Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
Chainworks website has not been operational like forever.

It is so simple to get an informational website up and running, so what is wrong? Instead we are told info will be on some forum.

To put information on coins and future developments on the chainworks website is a minor job.

This may be one of the reasons why delisting from bittrex, whenever previously visiting the chainworks site it always said coming soon (for months and months). Now just has a login to nowhere.

Ozziecoin lost its original domain name it had and has apparently been going through a code change for over 12 months. Why this is needed is beyond me as X11 works well and only wallet upgrade without virus is required, and possible POS.

Owners of influx have so far been waiting for 12 months since the so called takeover and nothing has happened (except a delisting).

Waiting and watching this journey like many others. Wake me up when something happens.

ALL the info is there for you to see ...

I will not repeat myself EVERYTIME you get impatient due to your lack of understanding on HOW we do things in the backend.

Delisting is of NO consequence to us, neither is price. I have mentioned that a trillion times before, and have repeated myself as many times again. Patience and understanding is what is required in such times of disconcertion as now, so I will repeat this one last time about what we have been working on. IT IS ABOUT PRIORITY of the list of this that we do, and ONLY that priority. It is not considered flexible in ANY way. NONE! The reason? Well, wait and see. Can't wait? Sell and go. We hold no one to the wall and force anyone to do anything. We work not only at our own pace, but also at our own development schedule NOT YOURS.

Don't confuse a simple website to the level of complexity we are building ours. Agreed, a single page with some info on it would have sufficed, but who gives a damn about a listing on an exchange that is so self consumed as to never give a damn reason or a flinch when it comes to doing what they do. Rudeness and arrogance NEVER allows respect to come forth and actually be considered, hence why we don't give two craps about what the owners of bittrex think or do. What WE do as a team matters!

When it comes to doing what needs to be done, most of what is required is behind the scenes AND out of YOUR vision, or line of sight. That is unfortunate, as it seems we are doing nothing at all, when in fact we have not stopped for MONTHS AND MONTHS getting everything that is necessary to move forward, done and dusted. Do you see any of this? NO! Do you care? NO! Have you any part in it whether idealistically, planning, or financially? NO!

There WILL be a website, as there will be development for the coins, but it will happen on OUR time, not yours.

Patience can be short, or be what it is meant to be, patient.

We are still going, at 0230 Sunday morning when most people are sleeping and have nothing else to do but go to work for someone else the next day WITH a weekend OFF. We have no such luxury, and it is our choice to do so. Hence the choice to create, develop and produce at OUR pace, as slow as that is. Want to fund us? Go right ahead, I am all ears at how you would be willing to fund the development of all this and MAKE it happen faster. Till then, we will continue.

Thanks for your (mildly) interesting perception of us an what we do.

At the very least we are a legitimate business, and taxable enterprise. Unlike 97% of the garage boys and girls out there creating ICO after ICO and fleecing everyone out of their hard earned money.

CWI has NEVER been about that, and as long as I am CEO, never will be.

#crysx
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Chainworks website has not been operational like forever.

It is so simple to get an informational website up and running, so what is wrong? Instead we are told info will be on some forum.

To put information on coins and future developments on the chainworks website is a minor job.

This may be one of the reasons why delisting from bittrex, whenever previously visiting the chainworks site it always said coming soon (for months and months). Now just has a login to nowhere.

Ozziecoin lost its original domain name it had and has apparently been going through a code change for over 12 months. Why this is needed is beyond me as X11 works well and only wallet upgrade without virus is required, and possible POS.

Owners of influx have so far been waiting for 12 months since the so called takeover and nothing has happened (except a delisting).

Waiting and watching this journey like many others. Wake me up when something happens.

Activity: 3
Great project, already invested some money and will invest more.
Keep up the good work!!!
Get the coin now that it has low price!!! Very good investment!!

After delisted from Bittrex the price droped to 1/10, maybe will return 5-10k very soon and with good news 10k+

I've said before and will say again ...

We have NEVER been about price. Bittrex listing was proven to be a PnD scenario, even though Bittrex has much more exposure than the smaller Exchanges. The owners of Bittrex are rude and conceited, and have absolutely no merit when explaining their decision making processes, while they go off on many many MANY tangents when the real questions are raised and asked. Disrespect is NOT where we are at, and Bittrex can continue with their method of business. The disrespect shown to me as CEO of ChainWorks Industries Pty Limited, is part of their business model, and as such, is not part of our ecosystem. We will continue to build the ecosystem we have started and make sure we do not fall into the same disrespectful trap as the Bittrex owners have. I have a very long memory.

As for price, there is little to be said about price, only what is being built in the long term. This coin is one of our projects that is being assimilated into the current project we are developing. Later this year will be the time to display the hard work, not now.

Whatever price this coin, or any other for that matter, comes to in the near future is NEVER our business, nor our focus. Where the coin is heading and going is.

#crysx

the only thing that i say is the price is very cheap because delisted from bittrex. i know you are very serious and believe in your project.

About price ... in the crypto world the price pump when we have good news. when you're ready and finished with the hard work, the price will go up. thats for sure.
legendary
Thanks for the quick response!

No worries ...

I was still awake Wink

#crysx
legendary
No WIN wallet?

The current official Windows wallet link is below ...

https://mega.nz/#!1ENg1TqA!33d-RjpuaQa0peJ0Dxv-YMnSv4r53MEUU4vboOvvVlY

We will be working on supplying a list of ALL our coin wallets on the official CWI-Thread as well as the individual threads of the coins. I personally haven't got around to it yet, and this has reminded me to make this a priority. Quite a few updates are going on, and we will catch up in the next week.

Thanks,

#crysx
Activity: 198
Merit: 10
legendary
I hope the price will go up soon

IT's not about the price it is about the coin  Wink

It certainly is ...

We have started the cosmetic component of OzzieCoin (OZC) then the development, which means when we finish with that, InfluxCoin (INFX) is next.

We will continue with our plan, regardless of what the people think of us, or what the market 'price' does. Our goal is to deliver the plans that we have for the CWI-EcoSystem and nothing more. If 'price' is part of that result, then so be it. If not, then so be it.

#crysx
Activity: 3
Keep up the good work!!!

After delisted from Bittrex the price droped to 1/10, maybe will return 5-10k very soon and with good news 10k+
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
Follow ME : @EllenDonley
I hope the price will go up soon

IT's not about the price it is about the coin  Wink
legendary
Keep up the good work!!!

I've said before and will say again ...

We have NEVER been about price. Bittrex listing was proven to be a PnD scenario, even though Bittrex has much more exposure than the smaller Exchanges. The owners of Bittrex are rude and conceited, and have absolutely no merit when explaining their decision making processes, while they go off on many many MANY tangents when the real questions are raised and asked. Disrespect is NOT where we are at, and Bittrex can continue with their method of business. The disrespect shown to me as CEO of ChainWorks Industries Pty Limited, is part of their business model, and as such, is not part of our ecosystem. We will continue to build the ecosystem we have started and make sure we do not fall into the same disrespectful trap as the Bittrex owners have. I have a very long memory.

As for price, there is little to be said about price, only what is being built in the long term. This coin is one of our projects that is being assimilated into the current project we are developing. Later this year will be the time to display the hard work, not now.

Whatever price this coin, or any other for that matter, comes to in the near future is NEVER our business, nor our focus. Where the coin is heading and going is.

#crysx
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
Follow ME : @EllenDonley
After a delisting from Bittrex Dick's will sell... Roll Eyes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3QQJ18toPo 

HAR HAA
Activity: 1
Keep up the good work!!!
legendary
Tried going to the Chainworks Industries website and it says the account suspended. Maybe the link in the ANN post is old and there is a new website up somewhere? chrysophylax can you help?

Which Link are you going to mate?

#crysx

http://chainworksindustries.com/

Banking issue ...

All fixed now. Locking and blocking due to international payments from a new Business Account Credit Card.

aaand the banks wonder WHY we are in Crypto Wink

#crysx
Activity: 98
Great project with a great team and supporters. Let’s make this grow up
 I can’t wait for the creators to reveal even more ‘bout it.
Keep the good work Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 161
Merit: 11
Tried going to the Chainworks Industries website and it says the account suspended. Maybe the link in the ANN post is old and there is a new website up somewhere? chrysophylax can you help?

#crysx

http://chainworksindustries.com/
legendary

#crysx
Activity: 112
Just read the whitepaper, I like the way you aim at disrupting the freelancing industry, you guys might be a competitor to upwork.
Activity: 161
Merit: 11
legendary
We added Influxcoin to the Cheddur app (https://www.cheddur.com)! This will allow new users to learn about Influxcoin and join the community. Cheddur allows you to link wallets, exchanges, and other services that support INFX so that new users can easily get started. You can also review the project and post your INFX addresses on your profile to receive tips/payments/donations in INFX from other users Smiley

Can others from the community please review the profile for quality and help add supported services? The more active the Influxcoin profile is (via user reviews and addresses), the higher it ranks in search results and the more likely newcomers are to discover the Influxcoin project!

If you are a member of the Influxcoin core team, you can manage the Influxcoin profile to respond to reviews, add/show off your entire team, update your profile information in real-time, and more! To manage the Influxcoin profile, follow the prompts within the app or contact us at [email protected] for manual verification.

Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cheddur

iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cheddur/id1269377156?mt=8

This is quite interesting.

I shall have a look at what the app does and how it works. If all well, what is the process for our other coins also?

#crysx
Activity: 980
Merit: 512
Hello Dev ...
Do you have any plans to register the infx into a new exchange.
I just suggest to join binary or kucoin exchange.
thanks.

INFX is on Cryptopia - https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=INFX_BTC

We have no immediate plans to spend any time (or money) on getting INFX (or any of our coins for that matter) to any other exchange for the time being. This takes a lot of effort and money, and we don;t believe this would be a viable exercise at the moment, taking us away from the rest of our projects and developments.

When we decide what will be done with the developments of the coins (and we actually do them), then we will approach more exchanges for addition, as then we will have the updated code for inclusion.

If you would like to suggest to the exchanges via the community, then please by all means. We wneed to finish ALL that we are doing so that we can start the development of the coins so that when we do request inclusion in any exchange, the coins will be updated and ready.

#crysx

All my questions have been answered quickly.
Please let me know if at later infx add new Exchange.
I just hope you continue the INFX project.
thank you
Pages:
Jump to: