Pages:
Author

Topic: ### A ChainWorks Industries (CWI) Project - InfluxCoin | INFX - page 6. (Read 29697 times)

legendary
Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
Hello Dev ...
Do you have any plans to register the infx into a new exchange.
I just suggest to join binary or kucoin exchange.
thanks.

INFX is on Cryptopia - https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=INFX_BTC

We have no immediate plans to spend any time (or money) on getting INFX (or any of our coins for that matter) to any other exchange for the time being. This takes a lot of effort and money, and we don;t believe this would be a viable exercise at the moment, taking us away from the rest of our projects and developments.

When we decide what will be done with the developments of the coins (and we actually do them), then we will approach more exchanges for addition, as then we will have the updated code for inclusion.

If you would like to suggest to the exchanges via the community, then please by all means. We wneed to finish ALL that we are doing so that we can start the development of the coins so that when we do request inclusion in any exchange, the coins will be updated and ready.

#crysx
Activity: 980
Merit: 512
Hello Dev ...
Do you have any plans to register the infx into a new exchange.
I just suggest to join binary or kucoin exchange.
thanks.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
We are making good progress with the new platform! The basis should be ready in a couple of days Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Chikuntv
Hi. What was the reason for desisting? I like the project and POS/POW hybrids in general. Looks super cheap atm
Good luck
legendary
Ha-ha, new Empty thread. Wink

Empty?

How so?

If you cannot explain yourself - I will delete this post!

#crysx
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
Follow ME : @EllenDonley
This coin will get A big pump again in may... Wink

Gab some now cheap as chips...
Activity: 240

Official CWI-Wallet InfluxCoin ...

https://mega.nz/#!1ENg1TqA!33d-RjpuaQa0peJ0Dxv-YMnSv4r53MEUU4vboOvvVlY

#crysx

Thank you, staking is working very good! Good work Smiley
legendary
Thank you for your reply. I regret for my Impulsive comment but my intention and concerns were genuine.

I felt that way as I've been following you from long & realized you starting more two coins before proving with INFLUX was a bit bummer and thought you are having a bit more than you can chew.

WEBSITE for INFLUX was long pending & is a basic presentation of what your company holds and i was really looking forward to seeing it sooner than launching new projects.

Anyway by the looks of it a lot is going in the background which i am not able to see but hopefully I will 1 day.

Cheers

All Good ...

Too many people think that there is such a surplus of developers out there, that developments take days to do. Not true. In fact the reverse is true. Lack of GOOD and RELIABLE developers in the Crypto sphere is prevalent.

This means that the developers that are doing work, are doing work as freelancers (usually the worst to get hold of), as employees (usually private developers and are bad to get hold of), or developers that have a reliability issue with coding/developing on time with money being the rogue issue in almost every scenario.

This means that TIME is the one thing that is sacrificed, and as such, the good that comes from any 'real' project takes time more than others, sometimes at the expense of looking like nothing is being done at all.

We have had many offers of help, and when the offer for help is accepted and the job given, the majority of these offers either take SO long to achieve, or dissipate altogether into oblivion.

There was never really a website 'for' influx per se. We have always said that we will integrate the website alongside the other projects under the CWI-WebSite (which is currently underway and still going). This means a more universal look and feel, as well as a universal functionality regardless of which CWI-Project you attend on the website.

We have taken a lot more projects than originally anticipated, but not so much that we cannot 'keep up' with them.The reasoning is above when it comes to developers and development, and we at CWI are lucky enough that the developers we have that are 'regular' or employees or contracted, are reliable and continue with the project goals set for them.

Greed doesn't live here in CWI, which is WHY the greedy developers are not with us. Those that want money and money alone, are those that we would contract, but CANNOT give much of the Company to, due to their monetary focus and resolve. We would rather work with what we have, and with those devs that wish to work with a startup that is growing steadily (and recently rapidly), so they can come along for the ride which will benefit them in the long run, not just CWI.

InfluxCoin is such a project that we STILL think there is some good code to be had from it. Those that have put their foot forward with work to 'help' the community and coin, have all but disappeared. Dumped all the coins they have had to the price/market, which is a great thing for us that had nothing to work with from the beginning, and no holdings of the coin. INFX is now free of those people, and can REALLY work to it's true potential when the time comes to development.

I am currently negotiating a number of things with a full revamp, and an idea I have had from the beginning for all these coins.

There is a LOT going on in the background of which are company based and internal. The likes of which (without sounding rude) is no ones eleses business except those involved. Especially when it comes to the internal workings and deals of theCOMPANY itself.

Having said that though, it is not too long left before all these things come to the surface.

#crysx
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
Thank you for your reply. I regret for my Impulsive comment but my intention and concerns were genuine.

I felt that way as I've been following you from long & realized you starting more two coins before proving with INFLUX was a bit bummer and thought you are having a bit more than you can chew.

WEBSITE for INFLUX was long pending & is a basic presentation of what your company holds and i was really looking forward to seeing it sooner than launching new projects.

Anyway by the looks of it a lot is going in the background which i am not able to see but hopefully I will 1 day.

Cheers
legendary
Y does it feel you will scam someday and we all get f*****..?

Why do you 'feel' that way?

We are not here to play games with people, but to build an ecosystem everyone can use. IF you 'just' gamble on coins and hope for a price rise, then we can do nothing for you, as that is YOUR gamble not ours. I have ALWAYS said in posts gone by and in CWI-Slack and Skype, that the coin developments are NOT the priority, it is the backend infrastructure and the company growth that is the priority, THEN comes the developments.

So what you 'feel' is nothing short of a misrepresentation of what we stand for and what we are working for. Patience has NEVER been a trait of gamblers in the Crypto industry, while in the 'real' world, things take more time than we would like.

My suggestion has ALWAYS been the same. If there is no faith in what we are doing, or any idea of what we stand for in the CryptoIndustry, sell all you have that we are involved in and you will not have to worry yourself with us any longer.

We are working the complete opposite of what others do here. Unlike the majority of those here in Crypto, we are one of the few that are ...

- A legitimate Company
- A law abiding Business
- A team of likeminded individuals all working for the betterment of Crypto in general

Gut 'feelings' are what gamblers work with. Rock solid Legal entities work on facts and figures and within the rules of the LAW they reside under.

Which do you think we as a Company will take more notice of?

#crysx
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
Y does it feel you will scam someday and we all get f*****..?
legendary

Official CWI-Wallet InfluxCoin ...

https://mega.nz/#!1ENg1TqA!33d-RjpuaQa0peJ0Dxv-YMnSv4r53MEUU4vboOvvVlY

#crysx
Activity: 240
legendary
How much does Bittrex charge for listing and then monthly? Just curious, hope it is not super confidental Smiley

From memory ...

They don't actually charge to list, they decide themselves what to list, especially if they can benefit greatly from the listing and/or do background deals to make sure they benefit from the listing.

Common practice unfortunately.

#crysx
legendary
You are still on cryptopia. Bittrex are super expensive. Even their trading fees 0.25% even for markem makers are joke.

Cryptopia still has three of our coins active.

- GRN (https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=GRN_BTC)
- OZC (https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=OZC_BTC)
- INFX (https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=INFX_BTC)

The other two pretty much have no Exchange currently (the exchanges they are on are not worth trading on as you will more than likely come into trouble and/or lose coins sent to them).

- DRZ
- SWEEP

We have been working on many developments to make sure that CWI itself is stable enough to cover ALL issues involved with the fluctuations in the CryptoIndustry, and we are well on our way to making this public very shortly.

#crysx
legendary
I just came across this coin while looking on Cryptopia and think INFX has some potential. I'm a big fan of PoW/PoS hybrid coins and just like to know what is a good amount of coins I would need to earn a decent stake daily? I'm really looking forward to the exchange once its complete as if done right it could be one of the top exchanges as people are getting sick and tired of some of the major exchanges out there.

We too are sick and tired of the same sort of exchanges.

From throwing their weight around, to bossing developers into doing things they are not ready to do, to pushing their market share in your face and disrespecting us as a community and company. i am not just talking about Bittrex and their disrespect, I am talking about even the smallest exchanges charging HUGE amounts to get listed only to have coins shutdown/delisted or the exchange disappear months later. These systems are becoming a pathetic way of making money, regardless of who denies that it is not about money.

Enough is enough.

CWI are working on many things, one at a time, which is why we take so long to do things, but we TRY and PLAN on doing things right FIRST time. Teething issues will always exist, but we minimize the heavy losses by making sure that whatever we work on is planned right down to the last pixel.

#crysx

I understand mate as I feel the same way when it comes to exchanges and I know we ain't the only ones sick and tired of exchanges. Talk about the fees they charge to list coins lol its a joke and shows how greedy some exchanges are when it comes to these outrageous fees when they make so much on trading fees. Exchanges should really list coins for free or next to nothing as they make it up in trading fees. I'm really looking forward to seeing what you have planned with your exchange, take all the time you need mate as I know it does take time. This is one reason why I was attracted to your coin and also the PoS which I'm a big fan of. 

We can only do so much, at the pace we can do.

As this is what I have ALWAYS stated with all our coins and projects, we go at our own pace. This does however mean that we ARE working on a number of things to progress further the ease of which the communities in Crypto can utilize Crypto in general. There are those that care a lot about what comes out for the betterment of the CryptoIndustry (we are one). Then there are those that are borderline, who care only so much as long as they make FIAT. Then again there are those that don't give a damn about Crypto and only their pockets. It takes all sorts to make a community.

We are not just singling out Bittrex, moreso 'bundling it with' as most of the exchanges out there are based on their pockets and not Crypto. Even the smallest of exchanges out there taking advantage of projects for their BTC.

The one thing about Bittrex was their disrespect more than anything else, especially with their incoherent behaviour when it comes to my concerns and disregard of my points and questions raised. They even used my 'posting of private conversation' garbage about the literal few general lines of questions I posed in the chat as a reason (which is NOT in their ridiculous policy mind you) to delist and ignore my questions. Disrespect in every sense of the word, only to be displayed as foll in the Bittrex slack and a whining complainer, no matter how many times I stated it was NOT about the delist but the disrespect they had given me.

If they think the general post about my questions and the 'palm off' Julian (who incidentally is Australian and lived 12hours drive away from me - trivia fact) sent me as a response, then when I publish ALL of what has happened and said and the continuous berating I received from not only Bittrex staff/owner (Richie) but also the Bittrex fanbois and pedestal gropers as well. They think by offending a CEO of one of the Crypto Companies here in Ausralia is a good thing, then they are sorely mistaken.

So Bittrex themselves were only the icing on the cake, and we will do our bit to do what we can to maintain our stance FOR the CryptoIndustry, rather than TO the CryptoIndustry.

BTW - not a single apology in ALL the conversation from those so called 'civilized people' during the time they were subjecting me to the berating and insults.

We will move on Wink

#crysx
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
How much does Bittrex charge for listing and then monthly? Just curious, hope it is not super confidental Smiley
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
You are still on cryptopia. Bittrex are super expensive. Even their trading fees 0.25% even for markem makers are joke.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
I just came across this coin while looking on Cryptopia and think INFX has some potential. I'm a big fan of PoW/PoS hybrid coins and just like to know what is a good amount of coins I would need to earn a decent stake daily? I'm really looking forward to the exchange once its complete as if done right it could be one of the top exchanges as people are getting sick and tired of some of the major exchanges out there.

From throwing their weight around, to bossing developers into doing things they are not ready to do, to pushing their market share in your face and disrespecting us as a community and company. i am not just talking about Bittrex and their disrespect, I am talking about even the smallest exchanges charging HUGE amounts to get listed only to have coins shutdown/delisted or the exchange disappear months later. These systems are becoming a pathetic way of making money, regardless of who denies that it is not about money.

Enough is enough.

CWI are working on many things, one at a time, which is why we take so long to do things, but we TRY and PLAN on doing things right FIRST time. Teething issues will always exist, but we minimize the heavy losses by making sure that whatever we work on is planned right down to the last pixel.

#crysx

I understand mate as I feel the same way when it comes to exchanges and I know we ain't the only ones sick and tired of exchanges. Talk about the fees they charge to list coins lol its a joke and shows how greedy some exchanges are when it comes to these outrageous fees when they make so much on trading fees. Exchanges should really list coins for free or next to nothing as they make it up in trading fees. I'm really looking forward to seeing what you have planned with your exchange, take all the time you need mate as I know it does take time. This is one reason why I was attracted to your coin and also the PoS which I'm a big fan of. 
legendary

Enough is enough.

#crysx
Pages:
Jump to: