Pages:
Author

Topic: ### A ChainWorks Industries (CWI) Project - InfluxCoin | INFX - page 7. (Read 29697 times)

legendary
Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
why is this TANKING so hard..? Huh

when is website launch?

Price? Ummm - who cares?

Oh that's right - only the gamblers care. Gotcha! Maybe we should setup a Gambler/Trader/speculator thread here, so that you can all ask the same question, and discuss how it should be done so that the price of the coin can go up or down or pumped and dumped, because HERE in this thread it is about the COIN, not the price as I have stated numerous times before. Speculation is just that - speculation. Gambling on these coins is just that - gambling. Price fluctuations are ALWAYS part and parcel of this type of gambling, and you really need to make sure you are capable of handling it.

Website launch under CWI-WebSite when it is ready to launch. That is when.

I have answered this SO many times it is getting monotonous.

#crysx
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
I just came across this coin while looking on Cryptopia and think INFX has some potential. I'm a big fan of PoW/PoS hybrid coins and just like to know what is a good amount of coins I would need to earn a decent stake daily? I'm really looking forward to the exchange once its complete as if done right it could be one of the top exchanges as people are getting sick and tired of some of the major exchanges out there.
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
why is this TANKING so hard..? Huh

when is website launch?
Activity: 240
Merit: 100
Where I can find the wallet?
legendary
#INFX will be delisted from Bittrex on March 2, 2018. Now carefully will delisted from Bittrex today .hold for withrawals all #INFX to Cryptopia now https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=INFX_BTC#

We will be writing our backend processing/exchange system via the Cryptopia API.

Which means when all this is said and done, the main Exchange we will use for the new Pool/Fund processing will be Cryptopia almost exclusively. Almost = until we get our/other Exchanges organized.

#crysx

"other" exchanges can help rigth now, but "our" exchange will be the real prize..

We agree.

It is just that 'other' exchanges are asking way more than they are worth to get listed. With Cryptopia at least, it is a solid exchange even though it is not as high volume as Bittrex.

'Our' exchange is a little way off though, as we will not work on a 'backyard' style basis like so many that are out there currently (which only take a week to setup in most cases). We want to do all this right first time - and only worry about teething problems, not major issues with the Exchange software. It is a BIG project that is a LONG process to get running and test.

Let's see how we go, as we all need to start somewhere. Even Bittrex started small and were a LOT more humble than the brutes they are now.

#crysx
Activity: 346
Merit: 144
THE WORST EVER
#INFX will be delisted from Bittrex on March 2, 2018. Now carefully will delisted from Bittrex today .hold for withrawals all #INFX to Cryptopia now https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=INFX_BTC#

We will be writing our backend processing/exchange system via the Cryptopia API.

Which means when all this is said and done, the main Exchange we will use for the new Pool/Fund processing will be Cryptopia almost exclusively. Almost = until we get our/other Exchanges organized.

#crysx

"other" exchanges can help rigth now, but "our" exchange will be the real prize..
legendary

#crysx
Activity: 196
legendary
What exactly the fuck is going on with this coin, really??  Roll Eyes

On one hand it appears all dead and buried, even the website doesn't exist. Yet on coinmarketcap, it is showing a whopping gain of over 300% today. And even more confusing is the price variation among the exchanges. On Bittrex & Cryptopia, it's being traded around $0.27 while on YoBit it is going for $3.23, WTF Huh?   Shocked

In YoBit the wallet doesn't work and they don't want to make it work, so you can ignore its price because it is useless.

Exactly. Thanks RzeroD!

NEVER EVER EVER use Yobit - PERIOD! They are NOT an exchange but simply a method to make the owners of this app MORE money. They WILL rip you off. Stay away from Yobit at all costs. Consider Yobit the Bermuda Triangle of Coins. What goes in will never come out!

Bittrex haven't had the decency of responding to my questions or posts, so consider INFX delisted from Bittrex, unless they have a change of heart (which is highly unlikely considering their performance in responding to my posts).

Cryptopia is the only exchange that INFX can be traded.

I have explained the other points time and time again in previous posts, so please trawl the pages, though it seems the community are doing a great job in answering a number of these questions efficiently and correctly.

#crysx
Activity: 272
Merit: 107
Paranoid In Chief

On one hand it appears all dead and buried, even the website doesn't exist. Yet on coinmarketcap, it is showing a whopping gain of over 300% today. And even more confusing is the price variation among the exchanges. On Bittrex & Cryptopia, it's being traded around $0.27 while on YoBit it is going for $3.23, WTF Huh?   Shocked

In YoBit the wallet doesn't work and they don't want to make it work, so you can ignore its price because it is useless.
Activity: 728
Merit: 115

You know how exchanges works?
The more BUY orders come in, price goes up, without high volumes price can easily go high in a moment on one exchanges while at the same time on the other exchange  without BUY orders price stagnates.
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003

It's simple - the wallet on Yobit is long time offline, so there is no way to arbitrage.
Activity: 120
Merit: 2

legendary
hows the website going i think that will help this coin alot  Grin

Slowly.

Progressing though - I will post some progress pics on the main CWI-Thread here later tonight, here - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/chainworks-industries-1563601

#crysx
legendary
f* bittrex.
recently they delisted so much coin.
they do that doesn't change anything, that exchange's becoming nowhere, all the shark are moving to other exchanges, leaving behind just garbage.
daily volume just down and down
I'm so disappointed  Undecided

Sad - yes.

Over - not a chance!

#crysx
legendary
chrysophylax, I see. Thanks for the detailed response! Probably Julian is not the right person to talk to when it comes to the delisting. Try contacting Bill, the owner, maybe you have better luck getting clear answers with him.

No one else is responding.

So it is going to be delisted as far as I can see.

We have Cryptopia, and ALL the volume will be there after this happens.

#crysx
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
hows the website going i think that will help this coin alot  Grin
Activity: 190
f* bittrex.
recently they delisted so much coin.
they do that doesn't change anything, that exchange's becoming nowhere, all the shark are moving to other exchanges, leaving behind just garbage.
daily volume just down and down
I'm so disappointed  Undecided
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
chrysophylax, I see. Thanks for the detailed response! Probably Julian is not the right person to talk to when it comes to the delisting. Try contacting Bill, the owner, maybe you have better luck getting clear answers with him.
Pages:
Jump to: