Pages:
Author

Topic: [A2A] STeX EXCHANGE | All Coins, One Platform - page 27. (Read 3708 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 252
Stex is a great project, im following this project from the time of its pre-sale, i remember there was an issue among the team members but now everything seems to be on track, im sure that this project will change the way we trade once and forever.

It seems stex is a good project to consider when investing in an ICO. I might try if there is some things that I discover to be more useful other than it is an exchange and there is dividends distribution, I will be joining.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
What is the total number of tokens that will be issued, in other words, the percentage released to token holders? I see 70M total for token holders on the website.

The ICO’s max cap is 70M and 30% on top of that issued to founders after the ICO.
Founders receive 30% from the final supply, not from the max cap, so their share
cannot be more than 30%. Tokens that have not been sold during the ICO are
burnt automatically after the ICO. This is hard coded into the STeX smart contract.
Activity: 42
What is the total number of tokens that will be issued, in other words, the percentage released to token holders? I see 70M total for token holders on the website.
Activity: 266
Merit: 60
They need a new name, an exchange with the name STEX already exists, wouldn't you check the name first?
Any info out there on this A2A tech? their whitepaper has no information about how it will work.
Activity: 38
Will tokens be available on the exchanges after the ICO ends?

Yes, right after ICO end STE become tradable at STeX exchange and later on some other exchanges.

Activity: 48
Will tokens be available on the exchanges after the ICO ends?
Activity: 456
Should I transfer my STeX.Exchange STE tokens from one wallet to another, would this exclude them from the promised early investor 20% bonus?

The answer is yes. This measure aims to protect
the price of STE from dumping. After we launch the Smart Trading Platform we
plan to implement an identity verification system for those who’d like to have
several verified wallets to transfer our tokens between them. These verified users
will not lose their 20% bonus.

That's right. This is another incentive for investors to hodl their STE.
Activity: 48
Should I transfer my STeX.Exchange STE tokens from one wallet to another, would this exclude them from the promised early investor 20% bonus?

The answer is yes. This measure aims to protect
the price of STE from dumping. After we launch the Smart Trading Platform we
plan to implement an identity verification system for those who’d like to have
several verified wallets to transfer our tokens between them. These verified users
will not lose their 20% bonus.
Activity: 56
I think stex exchange should follow Binance in terms of Marketing strategy.
Stex exchange is looking good to me and Stex team is well experienced too.
I hope it will be successful like Binance.

I think so. Binance has good strategy that STEX should follow
how many percentage of commission will I receive from the referral link ?

Looking at https://stex.exchange/stexup

You earn a "small" fortune on the ICO

You earn 10% from all bought tokens by people coming through your partner link on the ICO + up to 50% of the commissions they pay to the exchange! For example, you recommend an investor who buys $100, 000 of STE tokens. You immediately earn $10 000. Just inviting two or three such partners you will earn a brand new car. What happens if an investor buy one million?
You earn a house!

Bring users to STeX

Imagine 100 people comming from your link and start trading on STeX.Exchange - they may pay very big amount of commissions if they are full-time traders. And up to 50% of what they pay will be yours - as long as they trade, no limits, no caps, no cheating.

Shocked Shocked Shocked Sounds really attractive. And Do you know What cryptocurrency will STeX.Exchange be paying commissions in?

They plan to pay all commissions to our users using the Ethereum cryptocurrency ETH.
Activity: 644
Merit: 379
I think stex exchange should follow Binance in terms of Marketing strategy.
Stex exchange is looking good to me and Stex team is well experienced too.
I hope it will be successful like Binance.
From the STeX EXCHANGE telegram:

🔜  STeX.Exchange - Main ICO 🛒 Sale Terms

📅 STEX ICO Starts ~ March 2018
📆 STEX ICO Starts Ends 1-2 months after the beginning.

💵 ICO STE Price : 1000 STE = 2.5 ETH

🔜 STE become tradeable after the end of the ICO at STeX.exchange

🚀 The ICO is postponed until the alpha release of the platform scheduled to March, 2018. No exact date is set so far. ICO has no Soft Cap and 40,000,000 STE are available for sale. There is a point of 30,000,000 STE distributed, the rest can be burned after the end of the ICO. Please note that 19,490,000 STE has been distributed before main ICO, so only 10,510,000 STE need to be distributed to burn the rest of the tokens. If the amount of 30,000,000 STE are not reached, the rest of the tokens will be transferred after the ICO to the new smart contract to be sold on the demand with automatically increased price. This system allows the project to collect necessary amount of the operational funds and to create the sufficient liquidity pool.
Does STeX.Exchange require a minimum purchase amount? Smiley

As I know they don't require. But i'm not sure this Wink

Not that I'm aware, but you could always set a 0.5 ETH minimum for safety sake.  Wink

Now I understand, thank you for giving me the advice. I will join the next ICO soon. Let wait until March 2018 yeah yeah yeah Kiss  Grin

You earn 10% from all bought tokens by people coming through your partner link on the ICO + up to 50% of the commissions they pay to the exchange! For example, you recommend an investor who buys $100, 000 of STE tokens. You immediately earn $10 000. Just inviting two or three such partners you will earn a brand new car. What happens if an investor buy one million?
You earn a house!

Bring users to STeX

Imagine 100 people comming from your link and start trading on STeX.Exchange - they may pay very big amount of commissions if they are full-time traders. And up to 50% of what they pay will be yours - as long as they trade, no limits, no caps, no cheating.

Shocked Shocked Shocked Sounds really attractive. And Do you know What cryptocurrency will STeX.Exchange be paying commissions in?

oops!!! I thought they are same.  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

They are very different.

STEX (https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/stex/) has nothing to do with STeX EXCHANGE.

STeX EXCHANGE token will be STE.

You earn a house!

Bring users to STeX

Not that I'm aware, but you could always set a 0.5 ETH minimum for safety sake.  Wink

Pages:
Jump to: