Pages:
Author

Topic: [A2A] STeX EXCHANGE | All Coins, One Platform - page 28. (Read 3708 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Do you think 320,000 ETH on ICO to develop an exchange, it looks too much.
Isn’t it?  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 56
When does the actual ICO start and finish?

ICO Stage 2 will begin once the alpha release is out, in mid/end of march. Not entirely sure when it will end. Will look into that.

Price: 2.5 ETH = 1000 STE

Read these information I feel the price is too cheap now. Good opportunity for us to hold STE  Grin

4.3.1 Optimistic Scenario
By acquiring 5% of the currency-exchange market (if it stays on the current
volume of transactions) STeX will be collecting and distributing 0.00805 ETH for
every 1,000 STE tokens on a daily basis, or 0.2455 ETH for every 1,000 STE
tokens on a monthly basis, or 2.94 ETH for every 1,000 STE tokens annually.
Expected STE price is 58 ETH for 1000 STE (based on a P/E ratio of 20).

4.3.2 Realistic Scenario
By acquiring 2% of the currency-exchange market (if it stays on the current
volume of transactions) STeX will be collecting and distributing 0.00292 ETH for
every 1,000 STE token on a daily basis, or 0.089 ETH for every 1,000 STE tokens
on a monthly basis, or 1.066 ETH for every 1,000 STE tokens annually.
Expected STE price is 21 ETH for 1000 STE (based on a P/E ratio of 20).
Activity: 456

ICO Stage 2 will begin once the alpha release is out, in mid/end of march. Not entirely sure when it will end. Will look into that.

Price: 2.5 ETH = 1000 STE
Does STeX.Exchange require a minimum purchase amount? Smiley
With Stex , I can switch between any altcoin directly, so I have to pay only one time transaction fee instead of two times in the traditional way ?

Sure. we can use STEX to buy other coins directly Smiley

Just a heads up.

There is a project out there already called STEX:
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/stex/
That project has NOTHING to do with the STeX Exchange.

STeX Exchange token is STE.    Smiley

Thanks you  Cheesy
With Stex , I can switch between any altcoin directly, so I have to pay only one time transaction fee instead of two times in the traditional way ?

Yes, in this case there would only be one transaction fee.
It is definitely the year of DEXes, so many new ones are storming the market. Hard to keep track of them all. Will look into it!

STeX Exchange is a hybrid:
Combining the speed of a centralized exchange with the secure account management of a decentralized one.
Activity: 38
oops!!! I thought they are same.  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Just a heads up.

There is a project out there already called STEX:
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/stex/
That project has NOTHING to do with the STeX Exchange.

Sure. we can use STEX to buy other coins directly Smiley
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
Exchanges and dividend sharing tokens are on fire now and I think the concept of 100 percent sharing is definitely much attractive. Will vet the project further and see how it is ,their roadmap etc
Can I participate in the crowdsale from my exchange wallet? I think I will lost all tokens. How do you think?
Hehe sure  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Which wallet should I use to store STE tokens?

You can use MyEtherWallet, Metamask, Parity, Mist or Ledger because STE is an ERC20 token issued on Ethereum blockchain.

Binance is currently the #1 exchange and it became so in only 6 months! In my opinion one of the main reasons is that they have a nice looking UI. That said, Binance like so many other exchanges had to shut down new signups at times as they were unable to handle the traffic. In other words, scaling is very very important into the future.

In case you were wondering, you can see the top crypto exchanges by marketcap on this page: https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/

With the STeX EXCHANGE horizontal scaling, this exchange will absolutely be able to handle the traffic, and their UI also looks very good.

Plus, STeX EXCHANGE has some great features: Liquidity, Cross-rates, Futures, Leverage, Options, Investors and Managers, Out-of-the-box, all in one trading platform. Trade over 10,000 coin cross rates, etc.

I think STeX EXCHANGE has the potential to become the #1 crypto exchange.
Bigger than Binance. Certainly quickly reaching Top 5 exchange status.

Glad to hear that. I think I will invest it soon.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
It is definitely the year of DEXes, so many new ones are storming the market. Hard to keep track of them all. Will look into it!
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
Stex is a great project, im following this project from the time of its pre-sale, i remember there was an issue among the team members but now everything seems to be on track, im sure that this project will change the way we trade once and forever.
Binance is currently the #1 exchange and it became so in only 6 months! In my opinion one of the main reasons is that they have a nice looking UI. That said, Binance like so many other exchanges had to shut down new signups at times as they were unable to handle the traffic. In other words, scaling is very very important into the future.

In case you were wondering, you can see the top crypto exchanges by marketcap on this page: https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/

With the STeX EXCHANGE horizontal scaling, this exchange will absolutely be able to handle the traffic, and their UI also looks very good.

Plus, STeX EXCHANGE has some great features: Liquidity, Cross-rates, Futures, Leverage, Options, Investors and Managers, Out-of-the-box, all in one trading platform. Trade over 10,000 coin cross rates, etc.

I think STeX EXCHANGE has the potential to become the #1 crypto exchange.
Bigger than Binance. Certainly quickly reaching Top 5 exchange status.
Pages:
Jump to: