Pages:
Author

Topic: Abortion should be banned. - page 11. (Read 2007 times)

Activity: 2884
Merit: 629
May 24, 2020, 06:28:15 PM
what's your take on that?
Nowadays abortion is like a usual thing if you have an unplanned pregnancy, its not a big deal for others because its just a fetus and still not given birth to this world so its fine to abort it.

However I believe its a blessing regardless of any circumstances on why you end up in that situation.

Nevertheless we have different belief on this matter and has reason why you chose to be on that side.
Activity: 84
Merit: 2
saito.io
May 24, 2020, 06:22:26 AM
I'm pro-choice but seeing as some people here seem to be anti-choice (pro-life lol)

Who is gonna enforce this abortion ban? The same governments we call incompetent? We want them out of monetary policy but want to give them a free-pass to human bodies?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 1974
Merit: 756
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
May 24, 2020, 06:16:50 AM
I'm pro-choice.
Sometimes it's crueler to raise a baby in certain situations rather than to end it before it even began
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
May 24, 2020, 02:07:01 AM
It is not up to people to decide death of soul. Life of embryo is same as life of an adult human being. Every soul has right to live.
First you have to think why people planned to abortion. They might hide their sin. Or they think they cannot feed the child. But God give sustinence to your child and you. You are not the owner of your sustenance. You have no power over what God has gifted you.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
May 23, 2020, 08:59:09 PM
People have different reasons for aborting their babies, mostly it will be their family economic condition which maybe very low so they cannot take care of a baby in this case I will say its completely okay because if they give born the baby have to lead a really bad life.
Activity: 192
Merit: 1
May 23, 2020, 04:18:59 PM

Why would it be banned, people should have that right to decide if they want to have a baby or not, there are some circumstances that may warrant you to get pregnant and last thing on your mind will be having the child
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
May 21, 2020, 09:32:51 AM
This is inhumane and must be stop,i am not supporting any of this kind because this is life that we are killing,babies has no mistake why they suffer?
also why there are countries that allowing this animal act?this shows no mercy and not giving future for the little ones.

and besides the one who must suffer is the parents that only wants to have fun but not for responsibilities .
Activity: 38
Merit: 3
May 21, 2020, 04:02:23 AM
i agree with you on that
Ucy
Activity: 2576
Merit: 401
May 21, 2020, 03:27:26 AM
Ofcourse, killing babies in the womb for your sake is selfish and immoral. The babies are living beings, aborting them should be considered murder and possibly child sacrifice.
Many years ago abortion was considered evil but it's now tolerated. If you speak against it, you could be "attack" by even those in thesame religion group.
There should be good alternatives to abortion.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
May 20, 2020, 03:29:10 PM
Pages:
Jump to: