Pages:
Author

Topic: Abortion should be banned. - page 3. (Read 2007 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
September 15, 2021, 06:37:10 AM
Many countries have laws that imprison people who have abortions. Abortion is directly taking the life of a person that he or she deserves even if he or she has not yet been born. If an abortion because a medical test shows the fetus to have a mutation is acceptable for ethical reasons and avoids suffering later on.
To end abortion, it is necessary to educate young people about sex and raise awareness. Birth control pills also need to be widely advertised for everyone to use. Need government intervention with legal documents and social attention. Ban on medical facilities from performing abortions.

Abortion terminates non-viable life, not a person.

Whoever told you that abortion is directly taking the life of a person is a certifiable moron.

It amazes me when the so-called conservatives talk about freedom of choice to vaccinate or not (even when they are directly affecting/endangering the lives of others), but then advocate/legislate to prevent pregnant women to have a choice.

But then the fetus will become a person. Every year, thousands of couples seek infertility treatment. So why are these people having abortions? Anything other than medical screening is unacceptable. They have to take responsibility for what they did.
A fetus is a soul and deserves to enjoy life.
Activity: 906
Merit: 657
Do due diligence
September 15, 2021, 02:53:23 AM

update since they changed it
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
September 15, 2021, 02:18:35 AM
As a feminist, I resolutely oppose abortion, which is a blasphemy of life, and it also greatly harms women's human rights.
Activity: 1451
Merit: 973
September 13, 2021, 03:27:11 PM
There is a disagreement with regards to the opinion so the "ITS JUST MY OPINION" is not a valid argument for this. Also, attaching religious contents to your arguments makes your opinion less effective as People on earth has no single religion to begin with  Undecided

I live in the free world even if it's being dismantled by extremist woke fucks so yeah we are free to express our opinions as you are and a woman has freedom of choice which nobody is proposing to forcibly stop her from making. How about you go discuss this with your little despot over in the Philippenes (only assuming here) that has one of the most restrictive abortion policies in the world where abortion is criminalized with NO exceptions.

Philippines is now undergoing such improvement regarding the laws for divorce and abortion, as the people are now understanding how to separate the law and religion. The only thing that ties the country to be this restrictive is because of the religion being involved in the manner.

Anyway, why does any country has to do with this discussion, why is your place has to do with it? The topic title simply state "ABORTION SHOULD BE BANNED" and that is the point, never mentioned any state or country.

So the arguments here is about the stand of individuals on why and why not abortion should be banned... and my arguments is already in this thread (just browse if you may)

Ok brother. Peace and love ...no homo Cool
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468
September 13, 2021, 12:12:22 PM
Many countries have laws that imprison people who have abortions. Abortion is directly taking the life of a person that he or she deserves even if he or she has not yet been born. If an abortion because a medical test shows the fetus to have a mutation is acceptable for ethical reasons and avoids suffering later on.
To end abortion, it is necessary to educate young people about sex and raise awareness. Birth control pills also need to be widely advertised for everyone to use. Need government intervention with legal documents and social attention. Ban on medical facilities from performing abortions.

Abortion terminates non-viable life, not a person.

Whoever told you that abortion is directly taking the life of a person is a certifiable moron.

It amazes me when the so-called conservatives talk about freedom of choice to vaccinate or not (even when they are directly affecting/endangering the lives of others), but then advocate/legislate to prevent pregnant women to have a choice.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
September 12, 2021, 06:22:37 AM
Activity: 1064
Merit: 158
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 12, 2021, 01:46:24 AM
There is a disagreement with regards to the opinion so the "ITS JUST MY OPINION" is not a valid argument for this. Also, attaching religious contents to your arguments makes your opinion less effective as People on earth has no single religion to begin with  Undecided

I live in the free world even if it's being dismantled by extremist woke fucks so yeah we are free to express our opinions as you are and a woman has freedom of choice which nobody is proposing to forcibly stop her from making. How about you go discuss this with your little despot over in the Philippenes (only assuming here) that has one of the most restrictive abortion policies in the world where abortion is criminalized with NO exceptions.

Philippines is now undergoing such improvement regarding the laws for divorce and abortion, as the people are now understanding how to separate the law and religion. The only thing that ties the country to be this restrictive is because of the religion being involved in the manner.

Anyway, why does any country has to do with this discussion, why is your place has to do with it? The topic title simply state "ABORTION SHOULD BE BANNED" and that is the point, never mentioned any state or country.

So the arguments here is about the stand of individuals on why and why not abortion should be banned... and my arguments is already in this thread (just browse if you may)

September 11, 2021, 11:27:54 AM
There is a disagreement with regards to the opinion so the "ITS JUST MY OPINION" is not a valid argument for this. Also, attaching religious contents to your arguments makes your opinion less effective as People on earth has no single religion to begin with  Undecided

Anyway, Did he/she suggests that she's a woman in any part of the comments? or you just assumed that because he is agreeing with your statement?

I am "assuming" the users name is feminine

Either way, abortion is something that a person has rights to do, and no single individual has the right to question that right  Cheesy

Still not getting it are you? Nobody is stopping anyone making a choice and yes any individual has a right to question anything but should have no right or expectation to be answered by the person they question. Right to remain silent,right to ignore,right to respond, right to engage or whatever the fuck you want but you come from (assuming again here) a so called democracy that is ran by an "elected" dictator so your population obviously is not used to question dictats or authority or any much else for that matter. Thank you have a nice day blah blah and so forth Cool
Activity: 2590
Merit: 650
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
September 11, 2021, 11:00:57 AM
Life begins at conception.

And ends with an abortion.  What is your point?
Thats correct and I support the proposal that abortion should be banned because the people that did one are automatically a killer and the last time I checked there are a lot of things out there created for us to have protective sex and also prevent unwanted pregnancy.
Anybody that has unprotective sex should be mature enough to face the consequences rather than ending an innocent child's life.

I believe that anyone who has already had an abortion and regrets it should have no case to answer for. These women ,God willing will make the most valuabe witnesses to the wrongs of abortion because they have been through the personal experience of it and can teach the current and future generations. May God be with them in their giving witness to this.
Yeah, people make mistakes but once they have learned from it and are ready to do correction or advice those that are walking in the path of the consequences involved in it, I don't think it will be nice for them to have a case to answer for.

Oh ho ho ho... don't disregard the other comments just because they bust your arguments real hard. Typical loser.
Grin
I will never do that but I don't why I don't get a reply notification for the message late after I reply to the previous message.

Thats correct and I support the proposal that abortion should be banned because the people that did one are automatically a killer and the last time I checked there are a lot of things out there created for us to have protective sex and also prevent unwanted pregnancy.
Anybody that has unprotective sex should be mature enough to face the consequences rather than ending an innocent child's life.
You are missing the point that abortions are not killing children.  They are simply terminating non-viable human life.
Terminating non-viable human life that's a product of the mistake of people who seized to be responsible for their mistake?

BTW, condoms break.  People should be allowed to have as much unprotected sex as they want before marriage, during, or after.
Having unprotective sex will expose our environment to more danger especially among the youth.

Women should have access to medical procedures to terminate their unwanted pregnancies.
You said this because you don't know that this is killing them slowly and thousands of women have died through unsafe abortion.

A growing fetus is not a human child. Up until 22-24 weeks of pregnancy that human life is not viable.
Googling the word "fetus" and see for yourself if a fetus is not a human child. For the safety of our women and the environment, abortion needs to be banned.

And ends with an abortion.  What is your point?

I believe that anyone who has already had an abortion and regrets it should have no case to answer for. These women ,God willing will make the most valuabe witnesses to the wrongs of abortion because they have been through the personal experience of it and can teach the current and future generations. May God be with them in their giving witness to this.

My wife had an abortion.  We already had two kids at the time and did not want to have more.
She has been elated that it was over and we didn't have to raise another child in our 40s.

She recommends it to all the women who for career, school, or other reasons do not want to have children.

Why is it so hard for you to understand that it is not a big deal?
It's a big deal because you're both (you and your wife), are both an adult and fully know there are things you can do to prevent another pregnancy from happen. If you dont know you can just go and see a doctor for help instead of practising an abortion.
September 10, 2021, 12:43:04 PM

Yeah, people make mistakes but once they have learned from it and are ready to do correction or advice those that are walking in the path of the consequences involved in it, I don't think it will be nice for them to have a case to answer for.

Oh ho ho ho... don't disregard the other comments just because they bust your arguments real hard. Typical loser.
Says the one insulting someone who appears to be a woman for having an opinion.

Anyway, Did he/she suggests that she's a woman in any part of the comments? or you just assumed that because he is agreeing with your statement?
Either way, abortion is something that a person has rights to do, and no single individual has the right to question that right  Cheesy
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
September 10, 2021, 10:59:46 AM
It is well said of you about the stoppage of abortion, and from all indications, if you are given the chance to change something,
it will be your priority but other people on the other side of the world will see it in another dimension by bringing what they
see as reasons that its a way of controlling the population and they will go ahead in convincing you that Skin-Skin is the best way
to have it, introduce it, and do what you feel is good for you either to abort or keep.
We at this part see it as not deem what to practice hence, we need to make them see reason with us so that collectively, we can stop Abortion.
September 10, 2021, 08:59:48 AM

Says the one insulting someone who appears to be a woman for having an opinion.
September 10, 2021, 08:58:56 AM

the even funnier part is the sexist mindset that woman should not have a choice and also the mindset that woman are just vessels for a males desires

That's your "imagination" giving you ideas there. Womanhood is sacred and a man who defiles a woman against her will should face stern justice. Men should protect women and children as is the natural law.

but when men.. in their imagination are 'protecting' but in reality defiling woman mentally and physically.. that should face stern justice too..

woman can look after themselves and make choices for themselves. if a man starts to think he has to do things for a woman against her will/choice. again that rape

its not for men to make these decisions that affect a womans biology, body or freedoms or choices.

seems the mindset that man has to be the 'natural law protector' maybe those men should start by getting a job and then using the money to buy condoms

(im a guy but i can atleast see the sexist remarks that some idiot guys make pretending they are being 'protector' when what they really mean is controller.. so to you and guys like you.. get out of the 1800's and remind yourself its 2021)

Franky slandering me again with the same old corrupt methods trying to invert points made earlier from personal opinions. When have I ever suggested actually forcing anyone to not have an abortion? I wouldn't force a horse to drink water either but I would certainly lead the poor creature to a place they can get it. Stop being obtuse.
September 10, 2021, 08:57:16 AM

My wife had an abortion.  We already had two kids at the time and did not want to have more.
She has been elated that it was over and we didn't have to raise another child in our 40s.

She recommends it to all the women who for career, school, or other reasons do not want to have children.

That's you and your wife's business as my opinions are my business. Stay out of mine and we will all get along just fine here ;-)
September 10, 2021, 07:13:25 AM

Activity: 2590
Merit: 650
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
September 09, 2021, 07:09:03 PM

legendary
Activity: 4186
Merit: 4385
September 09, 2021, 05:43:11 PM

the even funnier part is the sexist mindset that woman should not have a choice and also the mindset that woman are just vessels for a males desires

That's your "imagination" giving you ideas there. Womanhood is sacred and a man who defiles a woman against her will should face stern justice. Men should protect women and children as is the natural law.

but when men.. in their imagination are 'protecting' but in reality defiling woman mentally and physically.. that should face stern justice too..

woman can look after themselves and make choices for themselves. if a man starts to think he has to do things for a woman against her will/choice. again that rape

its not for men to make these decisions that affect a womans biology, body or freedoms or choices.

seems the mindset that man has to be the 'natural law protector' maybe those men should start by getting a job and then using the money to buy condoms

(im a guy but i can atleast see the sexist remarks that some idiot guys make pretending they are being 'protector' when what they really mean is controller.. so to you and guys like you.. get out of the 1800's and remind yourself its 2021)
legendary
September 09, 2021, 03:49:48 PM

legendary
September 09, 2021, 03:44:21 PM

You are missing the point that abortions are not killing children.  They are simply terminating non-viable human life.

BTW, condoms break.  People should be allowed to have as much unprotected sex as they want before marriage, during, or after.

Women should have access to medical procedures to terminate their unwanted pregnancies.

You, 'pro-life' proponents, are making the same logical fallacy: false equivalence.

A growing fetus is not a human child. Up until 22-24 weeks of pregnancy that human life is not viable.

An egg is not a chicken.

September 09, 2021, 07:21:25 AM

Pages:
Jump to: