Pages:
Author

Topic: Abortion should be banned. - page 8. (Read 2007 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 24
August 07, 2021, 06:20:56 PM
I am against to abortion and i never want to see people doing such thing. Some countries legalized it but i don't like them for doing so.
Do you support an unresponsible action of sex without protection?
Activity: 60
August 07, 2021, 05:11:26 PM
but most of the position above are pointing what if the child is a fruit of Raping and the mother does not want to have a child? do they need to continue or stopped ?

If you prevent the mother who was raped from choosing abortion you bare all the costs. Emotional, and financial. If your group,society or country removes they choice. It must bear the cost of that decision.

People are not trees, if they don't like a societies rules they can leave  BUT society that imposes rules without bearing the consequences is the greater of immoral measure then the woman who chooses abortion
Activity: 1974
Merit: 174
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 04, 2021, 02:58:43 AM
One 'final' thought

* When people make choices, they come with responsibilities
* When a choice is taken out of someone's hand so does the responsibility

If I make the choice to be a parent I bear the responsibility of raising the child, providing for their needs, proving them food, safety, housing, clothing, education

If society removes the choice from my hands and 'forces' me to have a child, removes my ability to choose, that same society now bears the responsibility.

You cannot remove someone's choice and still expect them to bear responsibility for the consequences.

If an unborn human was not the choice of the mother, and you believe that the mother should not have the option of abortion, you must take responsibility for the welfare of the child once born, it is no longer the mothers burden.
but most of the position above are pointing what if the child is a fruit of Raping and the mother does not want to have a child? do they need to continue or stopped ?

Activity: 68
Merit: 5
August 04, 2021, 02:14:36 AM
Abortion is a blasphemy of life。This is my view.
Activity: 2982
Merit: 678
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 24, 2021, 05:39:18 PM
Starting a family is difficult. But when both family members try, everything works out. We have been living together for about 3 years. After a while, we wanted to enlarge the family.
That's what everyone likes to have when they got almost everything and they're growing old. Sad to see that there's more stats for the young ones in abortion because they cannot see themselves growing a kid with their capacity.

Mostly in poor and rural communities, this happens but it's also not a secret that in modern days there's no more division in poor and rich class for this.

It happens everywhere and that's just sad that those potential babies can no longer see the world.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 516
July 24, 2021, 08:40:30 AM
what's your take on that?

It's hard to say that abortion should be banned. What if protection is too expensive in a country? Or there is a problem and protection doesn't work? Or a woman gets assaulted? Not every child is planned. And if the mother is alone and don't want the child she will treat it badly. In hard cases abortion should be allowed.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
July 24, 2021, 07:54:46 AM
Starting a family is difficult. But when both family members try, everything works out. We have been living together for about 3 years. After a while, we wanted to enlarge the family.
Well the topic is about abortion mate if it is legal or must be banned.

But it is indeed that having a family is not that easy that is the same reason that we did not plan to extend our family, 1 Son and daughter is enough for us because it is not easy to maintain a large family.

But what if the woman doesn't have the capacity to take care of the kid when it's out of the womb? What if it has a genetic defect? What if it's a result of rape? I think abortion should be a consideration but not necessarily banned. If you are going to answer with sanctity of life which is a bullshit then your argument that abortion should be banned is wrong.
Those are answers that must be faced by the involve itself we are just here to answer the question of OP but the reality is far different from our answers.
Activity: 882
Merit: 63
July 23, 2021, 09:33:35 AM
But what if the woman doesn't have the capacity to take care of the kid when it's out of the womb? What if it has a genetic defect? What if it's a result of rape? I think abortion should be a consideration but not necessarily banned. If you are going to answer with sanctity of life which is a bullshit then your argument that abortion should be banned is wrong.
Activity: 5
Merit: 7
July 23, 2021, 09:28:34 AM
Activity: 1148
Merit: 58
July 23, 2021, 08:26:45 AM
Every country has their Own rules and belief on this, also religion are having different views on this.

but for me personally , i don't support abortion because it has already a life and must be born.

because if it is not for you the baby will not survive , and if its yours then it will grow.
July 23, 2021, 07:36:55 AM
One 'final' thought

* When people make choices, they come with responsibilities
* When a choice is taken out of someone's hand so does the responsibility

If I make the choice to be a parent I bear the responsibility of raising the child, providing for their needs, proving them food, safety, housing, clothing, education

If society removes the choice from my hands and 'forces' me to have a child, removes my ability to choose, that same society now bears the responsibility.

You cannot remove someone's choice and still expect them to bear responsibility for the consequences.

If an unborn human was not the choice of the mother, and you believe that the mother should not have the option of abortion, you must take responsibility for the welfare of the child once born, it is no longer the mothers burden.
July 23, 2021, 07:12:22 AM

Both lives are important. One is not more important than the other. I believe if we start thinking this way, society will be encouraged to make provisions to save both lives. If you lose one while trying your best to do the right thing, it's not your fault.
Once you understand that an unborn child is like a sleeping human who wakes up once in a while in the womb and is not very aware of our world, you will be more careful giving such advice.
The unborn child is a human and deserves to live rather than sacrificed.

Interesting, a sleeping human is a once conscious human who feel into a state of unconsciousness and then hopefully regains it the next morning "sort of".  If the sleeping human does not wake up, we say that it is 'dead' since it no longer has a heart beat and there is no brain activity. if the human falls into a coma it can be declared 'brain dead' if there are no signs of conscious activity for a prolonged state of time.

Do we know that unborn human was ever conscious? Does it have dreams? Is there brain wave activity consistent with the type of activity that occurs during human sleep?, or is the activity closer to that of a coma victim? It does seem at least anecdotally that unborn hurman's experience both 'sleep' and 'wake' cycles in the womb, at times being much more active then others, so during these more 'active cycles' would you still consider it sleeping?, are they conscious  are they aware of it's surroundings?  If it is true, I am kind of glad personally that I have no memories of it  Smiley
July 23, 2021, 07:01:04 AM
It is not up to people to decide death of soul. Life of embryo is same as life of an adult human being. Every soul has right to live.
First you have to think why people planned to abortion. They might hide their sin. Or they think they cannot feed the child. But God give sustinence to your child and you. You are not the owner of your sustenance. You have no power over what God has gifted you.

I always have difficulty with these types of arguments. I understand that people are against abortion for moral reasons. If you feel something is wrong, you should not do it, and I fully respect that..

but it's a hard to follow the logic of an argument where in order to be 'against abortion', it assumes I first have to agree with the existence of God and a Soul.

I'm not saying I don't believe in God and a Soul, I'm simply saying that it is a much harder thing to prove (if even possible at all).

If GOD exists, If a SOUL exists then every soul has the 'right' to live, sure, but for an argument to be sound it must have valid premises, and in this case there is no way to be 100% sure the premise is valid, it must be taken by faith.
Ucy
Activity: 2576
Merit: 401
July 23, 2021, 06:39:48 AM
Abortion is a woman's right, it is her body and her business. And if she was raped and the child is a terrible and unwanted pregnancy. Or there is a chance that the woman will die in childbirth. Her life is more valuable than the life of an unborn and undeveloped child. imho

Both lives are important. One is not more important than the other. I believe if we start thinking this way, society will be encouraged to make provisions to save both lives. If you lose one while trying your best to do the right thing, it's not your fault.
Once you understand that an unborn child is like a sleeping human who wakes up once in a while in the womb and is not very aware of our world, you will be more careful giving such advice.
The unborn child is a human and deserves to live rather than sacrificed.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
July 22, 2021, 11:58:58 PM
Abortion is a woman's right, it is her body and her business. And if she was raped and the child is a terrible and unwanted pregnancy. Or there is a chance that the woman will die in childbirth. Her life is more valuable than the life of an unborn and undeveloped child. imho
Lol even if woman owned Her body yet he does not Own the life of the child inside her womb .

They have the rights to decide for their future if we will let them live till they can achieve life outside the body of their mother.

If those child only has the right to choose? they will never wish to be on every abortion believer women .
Activity: 1176
Merit: 132
Precision Beats Power and Timing Beats Speed.
July 22, 2021, 05:59:55 PM
Abortion does hurt me.. When i think IF the Child could of bring a new invention or a great contribution to the world.. Wasted opportunity just because the Parent "Wasnt Ready". When it comes to Kids .. Noone is ready !
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
July 22, 2021, 04:29:39 PM
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
April 07, 2021, 12:02:24 PM
I believe that a woman herself has the right to decide whether to have an abortion or not. An ultrasound of the fetus up to 12-18 weeks of pregnancy shows that there is not yet a person. But with a later pregnancy, the formation of the child already begins. Abortion during this period is already considered a murder.

Murder is the killing of one human by another.

A fetus cannot be considered a human any more than a fertilized egg is considered a chicken.  If people really were concerned about murdering parasites, women should be forced to take a pregnancy test before drinking.   A one day or one week fetus would be destroyed by a night of drinking.

Once the fetus has a chance of surviving outside the womb, then it can be considered a human.

Activity: 1568
Merit: 117
April 07, 2021, 11:21:27 AM
I believe that a woman herself has the right to decide whether to have an abortion or not. An ultrasound of the fetus up to 12-18 weeks of pregnancy shows that there is not yet a person. But with a later pregnancy, the formation of the child already begins. Abortion during this period is already considered a murder.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1071
April 06, 2021, 11:56:52 AM
The issue of abortion is a controversial social and political case. Many are quick to come to a stand on the decision without examining thee subject from different stand points.

From a biblical stand point, the bible emphasizes the value and importance of life in the womb and how God has compassion towards them. (Isaiah 49:1b, Jeremiah 1: 4-5)

From a societal stand point, a woman who has accessed herself thoroughly and have come to the conclusion that she is not ready to be a parent to a child cannot be forced to become a mother else she might just bring another child into this world that will become another riff raff because of lack of proper home training.

From a moral stand point, killing a baby in the womb is bad. If one is not ready to be a parent, instead of killing, give birth to the child and give the child out to people who are looking for children. This is a better option than ending the child's life.

Pages:
Jump to: