Pages:
Author

Topic: [AC] AsiaCoin | Pure PoS | 100% Interest - page 34. (Read 264526 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I haven't move the coins at all and I don't see a staking symbol show up on wallet. Anyway I'll try repair wallet.
Thanks for your help.

I hope you could resolve your issue ; AC community is fully supportive .
I just happened to stake again , all fine . [ I've the latest Mac Wallet … ]

still has no staking symbol on the latest Windows wallet and no staking after repairwallet. I give up.

Click on the dolphin
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I haven't move the coins at all and I don't see a staking symbol show up on wallet. Anyway I'll try repair wallet.
Thanks for your help.

still has no staking symbol on the latest Windows wallet and no staking after repairwallet. I give up.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Im staking just fine
Activity: 269
Merit: 252
Thanks for your help.

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Im gonna contact the devs right away. hold tight guys
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Asia!!!!

Thanks for your help.
I updated to the newest wallet and synced but I don't see any indication of staking on my wallet. My last stake was Jun 9 and has over 50000 confirmations which I haven't touch at all. Please help.

I staked several times successfully , always in 14 days intervals . I found that after upgrading the wallet to the latest , I had old stakes , somehow stuck and unconfirmed .

Try the simple repairwallet command in the console , if there is an issue of that kind it will resolve . If you did not move your coins around you should come to stake soon .
I updated to the newest wallet and synced but I don't see any indication of staking on my wallet. My last stake was Jun 9 and has over 50000 confirmations which I haven't touch at all. Please help.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Not looking good.. devs, please save us again! I simply asked for a donation addy, and no response. (Looks at bag.. yea its you an me.. bag says good luck bud)
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
What is the RPC Port? I am adding the coin to my mining pool but cant connect via RPC port: 36565
One of the block explorers seem to be down. Please use http://chainz.cryptoid.info/ac/ for now. I personally prefer that as well.

Please keep donating as we are still well short of the target.

Donation Addy?
Activity: 360
Merit: 120
Activity: 35
Donating is not charity, donating is investing in our team to do development. If all of us donate a 10% of our buys we can fund them very well and a 10% of drop is nothing in cryptos if we can get between a 100% or 1000% of growth.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
One of the block explorers seem to be down. Please use http://chainz.cryptoid.info/ac/ for now. I personally prefer that as well.

Please keep donating as we are still well short of the target.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
This seems to be a pool operation instead of a multipool. The coins are being mined separately.
Activity: 35
I donated 30.000. Come on community let's fund our team!. Push!
Activity: 189
Merit: 10
Regarding donations, the block explorer http://ac.blockx.info/ on the OP is unavailable and seems so for a few weeks now.  So the AC donations status link needs to be fixed as well.

According to this block explorer (http://chainz.cryptoid.info/ac/address.dws?AXuMxpakwcxcnPtzkL6GNmp54PRc7Zxb2g.htm), only 467,405 AC has been donated; well short of the 1 million goal.

Let's all donate some AC interest to the devs!

Is there anything up on the roadmap to be released in the near future from the dev team?

We're working on a couple of ideas (all unique and never been done before in crypto, and all really have practical utility), I can't list them as our resources are limited (financially), and if we announce them, then other coins who have lots of BTC in their pockets for development costs can probably beat us in implementation speed.

A valid and rational explaination. Thanks!
In what way is the team finanacially limited? Do you mean as in not being paid for the effort or missing funds to buy the necessary?

Who would be up for some donations? I would be, but I know it will probably take more than just me Smiley

I`m in. Got about 1m AC and could spare some Smiley

Depending on what it's supposed to be used for AC could or could not be a good choice for donating.
If it's for external needs BTC might be more useful. If it's for the dev team as a reward for their hard work then AC might be a good option.

You`re right!

I am more of the thinking if they have a good design, I will support it. Are they actually working on anything? Hell I'll buy another 500k in a heartbeat, problem is, if it is going nowhere, why should I?
Pages:
Jump to: