Pages:
Author

Topic: [AC] AsiaCoin | Pure PoS | 100% Interest - page 37. (Read 264526 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Logo is no impress of all , anyone can design new logo
Design is something very subjective. So far, most of us like the logo being different from other coins. May I know what you think is an impressive coin logo?

I kind of agree. It feels so basic in colours and boring, i think it should look better with a more metallic look, as a real coin. The design around the coin should be removed and perhaps placed inside the coin itself as an outer line.

Maybe we should have a logo contest and raise a bounty? Start a new thread for that perhaps?
Probably in the future. We are focused towards gathering funds for the multipool bounty and other development.

Personally, I prefer a flat design. It is a crypto-currency after all so it should look different from a real coin. Just my 2 cents though.

The current logo rocks!  Blew me away when AC was resurrected and was the first sign AC was going to survive.  So yeah, it has some sentimental value for me as well.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Design is something very subjective. So far, most of us like the logo being different from other coins. May I know what you think is an impressive coin logo?

I kind of agree. It feels so basic in colours and boring, i think it should look better with a more metallic look, as a real coin. The design around the coin should be removed and perhaps placed inside the coin itself as an outer line.

Maybe we should have a logo contest and raise a bounty? Start a new thread for that perhaps?
Probably in the future. We are focused towards gathering funds for the multipool bounty and other development.

Personally, I prefer a flat design. It is a crypto-currency after all so it should look different from a real coin. Just my 2 cents though.
Activity: 404
Beware

We are in talks to implement a multipool but we are lacking the funds. Please donate to the AsiaCoin Foundation if possible. Every little bit counts!

BTC Donations: 1FjfP4pRgsjYPQUX5Uep9HMfFw6stsE9G3
AsiaCoin Donations: AXuMxpakwcxcnPtzkL6GNmp54PRc7Zxb2g

Take my 1000 AC.
Thank you for your donation! Every little bit helps!
The download link on the first post points to the v2.0.0.0 version instead of the version v2.0.1.0 that is mentioned in the tekst in the line above?
Yes, this is correct. The latest version of the Windows wallet was supposed to be v2.0.1 but our developer forgot to update the version in the rush to fix the blockchain issue.
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
Activity: 285
Merit: 251
The download link on the first post points to the v2.0.0.0 version instead of the version v2.0.1.0 that is mentioned in the tekst in the line above?
Activity: 70
Merit: 11
We are in talks to implement a multipool but we are lacking the funds. Please donate to the AsiaCoin Foundation if possible. Every little bit counts!

Take my 1000 AC.

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
What are the current plans for AC?
We have achieved our short term goal of getting accepted by CoinPayments.net. Our development team is currently working on the next version of the AsiaCoin wallet and the Android wallet.

+1 nice
We have achieved our short term goal of getting accepted by CoinPayments.net. Our development team is currently working on the next version of the AsiaCoin wallet and the Android wallet.
Activity: 404
Beware
Every now and then I get some stakes which do not confirm, not even after weeks. Is this like getting an orphaned block when mining?
I believe so. It is due to the users on the older versions of the wallets. I get some unconfirmed stakes as well but there will be a stake of similar stake of similar amount.

now i stake every 5 days, together with trading i've a small but steady ac profit  Cheesy
Most probably because your coins have gaps in the coin age. I am staking every few days at small amounts.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Every now and then I get some stakes which do not confirm, not even after weeks. Is this like getting an orphaned block when mining?
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
now i stake every 5 days, together with trading i've a small but steady ac profit  Cheesy
can anyone explain how I lost almost 25K ac today when POS hit for me... Maestro.. something is seriously wrong....
If there is something is seriously wrong, there definitely will be an uproar here. Before we try to explain anything, perhaps you can provide more info or even check against the block explorers. They are the most accurate as to how the blockchain is moving.
Activity: 269
Merit: 252
can anyone explain how I lost almost 25K ac today when POS hit for me... Maestro.. something is seriously wrong....

You mean you opened your wallet software , staking started , and lost 25K+ AC ?

I don't think you've lost them , rather you got stuck staking or updating the chain ,
try repairwallet command . Did you update to the latest wallet and blockchain ?
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
GETCOIN2 is a SCAM site!!!

GetCoin2 AsiaCoin faucet is a SCAM,SCAM,SCAM!!!

I had 21+ AC in my account on their site and for over a week received no payouts,then today all the coins disappeared and they now claim the faucet is dry and are begging for donations.What a bunch of crap,if the faucet was dry why was able to collect coins everyday for a week and then have them steal back the 21 coins instead of paying me?They kept the coins,sold them,then cried poor.The site is a SCAM!!!

I'm sure the 21 AC made them a lot of dough..  Roll Eyes

But yes, it's ethically wrong of course..
Pages:
Jump to: