Pages:
Author

Topic: [AC] AsiaCoin | Pure PoS | 100% Interest - page 35. (Read 264526 times)

Activity: 404
Merit: 250
Beware
Is there anything up on the roadmap to be released in the near future from the dev team?

We're working on a couple of ideas (all unique and never been done before in crypto, and all really have practical utility), I can't list them as our resources are limited (financially), and if we announce them, then other coins who have lots of BTC in their pockets for development costs can probably beat us in implementation speed.

A valid and rational explaination. Thanks!
In what way is the team finanacially limited? Do you mean as in not being paid for the effort or missing funds to buy the necessary?

Who would be up for some donations? I would be, but I know it will probably take more than just me Smiley

I`m in. Got about 1m AC and could spare some Smiley

Depending on what it's supposed to be used for AC could or could not be a good choice for donating.
If it's for external needs BTC might be more useful. If it's for the dev team as a reward for their hard work then AC might be a good option.

You`re right!
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Is there anything up on the roadmap to be released in the near future from the dev team?

We're working on a couple of ideas (all unique and never been done before in crypto, and all really have practical utility), I can't list them as our resources are limited (financially), and if we announce them, then other coins who have lots of BTC in their pockets for development costs can probably beat us in implementation speed.

In what way is the team finanacially limited? Do you mean as in not being paid for the effort or missing funds to buy the necessary?

Who would be up for some donations? I would be, but I know it will probably take more than just me Smiley

Depending on what it's supposed to be used for AC could or could not be a good choice for donating.
If it's for external needs BTC might be more useful. If it's for the dev team as a reward for their hard work then AC might be a good option.
Beware

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Starts to look like we will need some kind of pump if we want to stop the downtrend.

Activity: 189
Can someone put up the PoS interest schedule in terms of blocks and estimated dates in the original post and on the AC website?

The link to the bitcointalk post is just in number of months and a bit confusing.  For example, I believe we are in Year 1 and  Month 3-4 or 80%.  But someone new may think we are currently in Year 1 (2014), Month 7-8 (July-August).  And I'm sure most would want to know the exact block cutoff times for each PoS phase.

I believe the start of Year 1, Month 3-4 was on block 72,000.  So how would I calculate the next start for Month 5-6 knowing each block is 60 sec?  Does one month equal 30 days or 31 days or is it just an estimation?  My guess would be that the code uses a fixed number of blocks which would approximate two months.  If so, what is that value?

I'm sure a lot of coin owners would be bummed if they staked one day late or one block late thinking they were still in the previous PoS phase.

Thanks.
It is actually accurate but the blockchain issue earlier caused us to backtrack on the schedule. We are incorporating a new POS schedule in the next version of the wallet. Everything is based on blocks and given the block time being 60 seconds. It is safe to say that we are on a 30-day month count. We are not affected by calendar months.

As for staking, not everyone will stake exactly after 14 days, there is an element of luck but you will not lose out any stake interest even if you stake late.

Here's the projected block schedule with approximate dates based on the original schedule (i.e. before the blockchain issue).  I believe the math is correct.

Block Nbr                       Approximate Date (mm/dd/yyyy)
Year 1   Month 3-4        72,000    Start of 80%   (We are currently here)
Year 1   Month 5-6      158,400    Start of 60%       8/7/2014
Year 1   Month 7-8      244,800    Start of 40%      10/6/2014
Year 1    Month 9-10     331,200    Start of 30%      12/5/2014
Year 1   Month 11-12   417,600    Start of 20%      2/3/2015
Year 2   Month 1-2      504,000    Start of 15%      4/4/2015
Year 2   Month 3-4      590,400    Start of 10%      6/3/2015
Year 2   Month 5-6      676,800    Start of 8%       8/2/2015
Year 2   Month 7-8      763,200    Start of 6%         10/1/2015
Year 2   Month 9-10       849,600    Start of 4%          11/30/2015
Year 2   Month 11-12   936,000    Start of 3%           1/29/2016
Year 3   Month 1-12  1,022,400    Start of 2%           3/29/2016
Year 4   and beyond    1,540,800    Start of 1%           3/24/2017

Activity: 532
We are in need of funds to pay the bounty for the multipool integration. The bounty for CoinKing will be 1 BTC.

BTC Donations: 1FjfP4pRgsjYPQUX5Uep9HMfFw6stsE9G3
AsiaCoin Donations: AXuMxpakwcxcnPtzkL6GNmp54PRc7Zxb2g

Please donate generously! Wink

How much do we have at the moment?
We are transparent about it.

BTC: https://blockchain.info/address/1FjfP4pRgsjYPQUX5Uep9HMfFw6stsE9G3
AC: http://chainz.cryptoid.info/ac/address.dws?AXuMxpakwcxcnPtzkL6GNmp54PRc7Zxb2g
It seems the links still point to v2.0.0.0 of the wallet. It gets stuck at block 71999

An links to 2.0.1.0 binaries?

The link in the first post is the 2.0.1.0, due to the rush at the time the devs forgot to change the version number.
The reason you are getting stuck is probably because you are connected to seeds which are still on the old wallet, which is preventing you from moving further.

If you go back a few posts you will see requests and solutions from other people which had the same problem.
Activity: 252
Uro: 1 URO = 1 metric tonne of Urea N46 fertilizer
It seems the links still point to v2.0.0.0 of the wallet. It gets stuck at block 71999

An links to 2.0.1.0 binaries?
Activity: 148
We really need Multipool !!!

try hashcow.ws ... you can cashout to AC
Activity: 126
We really need Multipool !!!
Beware
We are in need of funds to pay the bounty for the multipool integration. The bounty for CoinKing will be 1 BTC.

How much do we have at the moment?

Can someone put up the PoS interest schedule in terms of blocks and estimated dates in the original post and on the AC website?

The link to the bitcointalk post is just in number of months and a bit confusing.  For example, I believe we are in Year 1 and  Month 3-4 or 80%.  But someone new may think we are currently in Year 1 (2014), Month 7-8 (July-August).  And I'm sure most would want to know the exact block cutoff times for each PoS phase.

I believe the start of Year 1, Month 3-4 was on block 72,000.  So how would I calculate the next start for Month 5-6 knowing each block is 60 sec?  Does one month equal 30 days or 31 days or is it just an estimation?  My guess would be that the code uses a fixed number of blocks which would approximate two months.  If so, what is that value?

I'm sure a lot of coin owners would be bummed if they staked one day late or one block late thinking they were still in the previous PoS phase.

Thanks.
It is actually accurate but the blockchain issue earlier caused us to backtrack on the schedule. We are incorporating a new POS schedule in the next version of the wallet. Everything is based on blocks and given the block time being 60 seconds. It is safe to say that we are on a 30-day month count. We are not affected by calendar months.

As for staking, not everyone will stake exactly after 14 days, there is an element of luck but you will not lose out any stake interest even if you stake late.
Activity: 269
Merit: 252
What about a kickstarter campaign or something like that?

We still dont have our true first wallet, only patches from old dev; still too soon to say Asia Coin is dead, it seems really live for me.

I trust and support Asia Coin.

The coin will be dead only when there will be nobody running a full node.
And even then , all it takes it's somebody to start their client again.

So basically , you can't really kill a coin.
Of course , with a price of 1 satoshi ... I doubt that anyone will still run a coin.

I run my node / client / wallet 24/7/365 . It is really no problem to keep it that way .
I know it helps the network , it's the least we can try to do . I am sure many think alike  Cool
Activity: 189

The link to the bitcointalk post is just in number of months and a bit confusing.  For example, I believe we are in Year 1 and  Month 3-4 or 80%.  But someone new may think we are currently in Year 1 (2014), Month 7-8 (July-August).  And I'm sure most would want to know the exact block cutoff times for each PoS phase.

I believe the start of Year 1, Month 3-4 was on block 72,000.  So how would I calculate the next start for Month 5-6 knowing each block is 60 sec?  Does one month equal 30 days or 31 days or is it just an estimation?  My guess would be that the code uses a fixed number of blocks which would approximate two months.  If so, what is that value?

Thanks.
i was a bag holder.... theres no point trying to keep some shit coin going... cut your losses and make your money back

if not then good luck with everything and i hope for all your sakes this coin can recover

PEACE
I wouldn't say that AsiaCoin can climb up to above 2,000 sats at the moment. However, given the high staking interest, AC is doing fairly well holding its value.

And this price prediction is based on what kind of crystal globe?
Please read carefully. I wasn't even doing a price prediction.
What about a kickstarter campaign or something like that?

We still dont have our true first wallet, only patches from old dev; still too soon to say Asia Coin is dead, it seems really live for me.

I trust and support Asia Coin.
Actually, both versions from 2.0 are not from the old dev. That scammer already ran off long ago. If you are talking about a new wallet that is coded from scratch, it will be quite unlikely. However, the dev team is working on a source code rebase to move away from the original source code.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
i was a bag holder.... theres no point trying to keep some shit coin going... cut your losses and make your money back

if not then good luck with everything and i hope for all your sakes this coin can recover

PEACE
I wouldn't say that AsiaCoin can climb up to above 2,000 sats at the moment. However, given the high staking interest, AC is doing fairly well holding its value.

And this price prediction is based on what kind of crystal globe?
Pages:
Jump to: