Pages:
Author

Topic: Acorn M.2 FPGA based GPU Accelerator - page 44. (Read 73496 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 556
July 31, 2018, 09:10:39 AM
guys,

really careful about this CLEs!!

No one had see any movies about this hardware, how is works etc!

also no one had receive the hardware at home!

Im waiting about it, because we see everyday so many SCAM shit....people want money very fast....the human are greedy....so very easy to make money with this kind of PEOPLE!!!

Its a preorder........
Yeah. But they've been taking money for preorders for a while now, still no deliveries whatsoever. They did say August delivery for some batches, but I'd be wary of sending them money again and again before anything has been delivered.

Yesterday I received another email from sqrl sales saying it was possible to pay more (again) for extended warranty deals.

I'm not sending them a penny more until my bcu1525 is running and mining at mineority. Especially since they robbed me of 20% VAT already.
Activity: 68
Merit: 4
July 31, 2018, 05:34:09 AM
guys,

Im waiting about it, because we see everyday so many SCAM shit....people want money very fast....the human are greedy....so very easy to make money with this kind of PEOPLE!!!

Its a preorder........
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
July 31, 2018, 03:28:08 AM
guys,

Activity: 531
Merit: 29
July 30, 2018, 02:38:24 AM
Guys please do a little reading before writing shit inhere man, takes 5 minutes to go research the shit yourself, then you would find out that what acorn can mine is monero, cryptonight v1 is the current monero algo, its a branding problem, this fork was the 7th fork on the monero chain, therefor called monero7, but its cryptonight v1, okay ?

Reasearch is a bit hard, you know...
July 30, 2018, 02:33:28 AM
Guys please do a little reading before writing shit inhere man, takes 5 minutes to go research the shit yourself, then you would find out that what acorn can mine is monero, cryptonight v1 is the current monero algo, its a branding problem, this fork was the 7th fork on the monero chain, therefor called monero7, but its cryptonight v1, okay ?
legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
July 29, 2018, 11:57:51 PM
There is not V7.

What is called V7 is monero variant 7 of cryptonight.

Their claimed numbers are for the current monero variant of CN.

Yeah that is yet another reason I purchase two and a x2g nest and not four with two x2g nests.

The new miners asic  for cryptonight monero will make the monero boost on this card a feature not to use.

No matter how you named... still not get answer - does it work with new release on cryptonight "V7" or not?

I am pretty sure that it does not  mine on the new fork.  Which is why it is less attractive to me to buy a lot of them.

I mine forked  Monero7 
I mine forked BTG  on equihash 144.5

as far as I know this will not help either one>

It will help x16R  which I also mine
Activity: 141
Merit: 0
July 29, 2018, 10:57:23 PM
There is not V7.

Yeah that is yet another reason I purchase two and a x2g nest and not four with two x2g nests.

The new miners asic  for cryptonight monero will make the monero boost on this card a feature not to use.

No matter how you named... still not get answer - does it work with new release on cryptonight "V7" or not?
Activity: 1120
Merit: 131
July 29, 2018, 03:02:19 PM
There is not V7.

The new miners asic  for cryptonight monero will make the monero boost on this card a feature not to use.

The bitmain (X3) & others are bricked on Monero. Would you have info about a new gen of CN ASICs ?
legendary
July 29, 2018, 02:55:01 PM
There is not V7.

The new miners asic  for cryptonight monero will make the monero boost on this card a feature not to use.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 131
July 29, 2018, 02:41:58 PM
There is not V7.

Activity: 141
Merit: 0
July 29, 2018, 02:34:52 PM
Did someone tested these devices with Cryptonight v7? I see on site only chart for Cryptonight v1 algo and R16.

Thanks.
Activity: 173
Merit: 2
July 29, 2018, 02:17:20 PM
I have to admit that those new "ventures" like Squirrels Research Lab and even Mineority are very disorganized and inefficient. I am sure that others would say that this is all crypto etc but no "normal" company will be able to be successful doing things this way. It is time for all of them to be more like (HORROR!) Bitmain

Give them a chance, there is good people behind this project, dont shoot it down before its launched, come august and ppl dont get their stuff shipped then you can start.
Start up hickups is to be expected also outside crypto.
If you dont want shit to end bad, then chill down, and wait.
Its simple if you keep telling good ppl they are bad, they might some day go bad, since "everyone" says they are bad anyway.

And for comparing this project to bitmain, shame on you..

I purchased mainly due to the gift of the ETH pill.

As. The six 1080tis  Mining ETH are now like nine of them

You put it very well and I am now looking at it the same way. ETH pill has been great to me too.
legendary
July 29, 2018, 12:18:31 PM
I have to admit that those new "ventures" like Squirrels Research Lab and even Mineority are very disorganized and inefficient. I am sure that others would say that this is all crypto etc but no "normal" company will be able to be successful doing things this way. It is time for all of them to be more like (HORROR!) Bitmain

Give them a chance, there is good people behind this project, dont shoot it down before its launched, come august and ppl dont get their stuff shipped then you can start.
Its simple if you keep telling good ppl they are bad, they might some day go bad, since "everyone" says they are bad anyway.

I purchased mainly due to the gift of the ETH pill.

As. The six 1080tis  Mining ETH are now like nine of them
July 29, 2018, 10:08:40 AM
I expected this reaction to my comments referencing Bitmain but I believe that regardless of being greedy, manipulative and destructive, they are well organized and their support at least responds promptly. There is this "this is a different type of business" attitude regarding anything associated with crypto that I do not fully understand. I think that it is time to come out to "the real world" (I assume that this is business not a community service).

Youre right that is an attitude associated with crypto that makes no sense for me also, But for me startup hickups like a webshop that aint working properly under full load is something ive seen manny times before, and mostly outside crypto. So its not like im saying "hey this is crypto what do you expect."
July 28, 2018, 03:27:59 PM

I expected this reaction to my comments referencing Bitmain but I believe that regardless of being greedy, manipulative and destructive, they are well organized and their support at least responds promptly. There is this "this is a different type of business" attitude regarding anything associated with crypto that I do not fully understand. I think that it is time to come out to "the real world" (I assume that this is business not a community service).
July 28, 2018, 03:23:29 PM

July 28, 2018, 02:04:45 PM
Forgive me if this has come up, but is anyone having trouble getting items to show up in their cart on Mineority? I know there have been "issues", but it seems like every else is getting farther than I am...

I had that issue  using chrome on a mac.

try firefox  on a mac  see if it works

or try win 10  and  microsoft edge browser.

I have been working behinf the scnes trying to get a few peoples orders fixed including my own.

So far my order was fixed but the other one I have been asking was yet to be corrected.

This is very disheartening to me.

legendary
July 28, 2018, 01:24:48 PM
Forgive me if this has come up, but is anyone having trouble getting items to show up in their cart on Mineority? I know there have been "issues", but it seems like every else is getting farther than I am...

I had that issue  using chrome on a mac.

try firefox  on a mac  see if it works

or try win 10  and  microsoft edge browser.

I have been working behinf the scnes trying to get a few peoples orders fixed including my own.

So far my order was fixed but the other one I have been asking was yet to be corrected.

This is very disheartening to me.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
July 28, 2018, 11:54:54 AM
July 27, 2018, 10:20:06 PM
In Quebec it's ~0.08$US, final price.

I always thought that you guys pay less than us because of hydro generation. All mining farms try to locate in Quebec or Manitoba

thats residential though, and essentially the 'all-in' price after taxes and "delivery fee". Certain locales and industrial zones get much cheaper rates ~0.05

Ontario is around ~0.12usd/kwh "all-in"
The average for me is C$0.089/kWh (I have a meter); tax 13%-8% (rebate). exchange rate ~ 1.32 - I do not think that "delivery fee" adds that much (0.12USD, as you said). Doug Ford will lower this even more soon.
Pages:
Jump to: