Pages:
Author

Topic: [Active Mining] The UNofficial Active Mining Discussion Thread [UNmoderated] - page 22. (Read 75954 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 254
To replicate teh lulz, go to http://www.consumer.ago.mo.gov/search/complaintSearch.cgi and enter "virtual mining" in the search box.

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Your CEO promised to design ASICs, design and build miners around them, and make you rich.

Wow all those points are so old. Nothing new to make up?

Do you think acting like a complete dick on here does your image any good Marcel? Do you really think this behaviour encourages people to invest in MPEx? My God man you are an ultimate fool. What serious investor would entrust their money to a childish fool like you? None, which must be why your site is bleeding members and the SEC is laying plans to extradite you to the US. Any money left in MPEx will be frozen and kept by US authorities. You really should warn your users about that - IF THERE ARE ANY LEFT! GREAT SUCCESS!!

LOL!

If coin was lost to GOX why has Ken not joined the class action lawsuit filed in illinois to sue GOX for monies owed and damages?
ANSWER: because it is a lie that money was lost to GOX
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
People seem to latch on to Troll threads and believe the propaganda without doing any research. Baffling.

A scam company shipping in-stock product and giving 300k in refunds. Baffling.

I would say the refund story is a lie. Ask about refunds in the official forum and it gets deleted instantly.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Only a sad little man would threaten a middle-aged businessman with a gun and then pretend he is selling 9mm ammunition on here. You are pathetic. A pathetic runt of a man who needs to threaten strangers on a forum with violence to feel like a tough guy!! Grow the fuck up! Jesus are you twelve or something?

If you met me - blah fucking BLAH! You are a dumb fuck too aren't you? You think anyone invested in the company is related to the ceo?! What a total DUMB ASS! I'm in the frigin UK if you don't believe me ask for hard evidence.

My tip to you is STF up and stop taking the steroids you gym-monkey. I will seriously put my coin into uncovering your identity and having you charged if you annoy me anymore. If the ceo knows who you are it would be easy for me to serve papers on you. You are a fool and a very stupid immature little man. Again stop harassing my investment or I will see you go to court for your crimes. Idiot.

Manners cost nothing. How about a hi, please and thankyou next time?

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
WOAH!

FORUM THREATS

WATCH OUT!
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
IIIIII====II====IIIIII
Only a sad little man would threaten a middle-aged businessman with a gun and then pretend he is selling 9mm ammunition on here. You are pathetic. A pathetic runt of a man who needs to threaten strangers on a forum with violence to feel like a tough guy!! Grow the fuck up! Jesus are you twelve or something?

If you met me - blah fucking BLAH! You are a dumb fuck too aren't you? You think anyone invested in the company is related to the ceo?! What a total DUMB ASS! I'm in the frigin UK if you don't believe me ask for hard evidence.

My tip to you is STF up and stop taking the steroids you gym-monkey. I will seriously put my coin into uncovering your identity and having you charged if you annoy me anymore. If the ceo knows who you are it would be easy for me to serve papers on you. You are a fool and a very stupid immature little man. Again stop harassing my investment or I will see you go to court for your crimes. Idiot.

Activity: 392
If you met me in person you wouldn't be calling me little.  I would destroy you.  I have heard your little nervous shaky voice before, and you sure don't sound as tough as you act on here.  I would love to meet the whole slaughter family in court actually, and that most likely includes you.  So how are you two related anyway? 
IIIIII====II====IIIIII
ha ha ha ha haaaaaa!!!!

:-D:-D:-D

You have threatened to shoot someone on here you insignificant little piece of shit. You are the last person who should mention legal justice on this forum. Its all there for posterity and when ACtM shareholders get their divs there will be a lot of them I'm sure who could pool some nice coins and have you uncovered and charged for blackmail and threats to life. You really want to keep your mouth shut and actually I'm telling you to STF up because there are plenty of people who would love to see you face a criminal court. You nasty little man.
You are another sad little prick. Go play on the train track.

One of your conspiracy theories is proved to be crap and you make up another one. That is proved to be crap and another one comes along! Its boring and very old. Bye Trolls!

I hope you realize that your full support of this scam could lead to serious consequences for you as well.  I hope you like having your asshole stretched. I have a feeling you would be someones little bitch in prison.  Your unconditional support for ken is very suspicious too.. I wouldn't be surprised if you two are much closer than you try to portray.       
IIIIII====II====IIIIII
You are another sad little prick. Go play on the train track.

One of your conspiracy theories is proved to be crap and you make up another one. That is proved to be crap and another one comes along! Its boring and very old. Bye Trolls!
He has a good point actually.  Kens recent success is about 0.01% of what we expected when we gave him over $1,000,000 to design a 28nm chip. 
If the eASIC plan is toast, then he has nothing now except a few hashfast boards and a hundred very angry shareholders.
He's just dragging this on, but eventually he has to come up with an explanation as to what happened with our money. 

Knowing that Mycha and Samantha Slaughter were both masturbating in piles of bitcoin, according to their facebook info, then I really don't see where else that money would have went.  His family has obviously profited. 
IIIIII====II====IIIIII
Oh wow you are so right!! So clever! What an enlightening post! You clever boy!!!!!! Not textbook more....TEXTBOOK!!!

what a load of tosh!!!!
...and NOT giving $(6,000,000.00 - 300,000.00) = $5,700,000.00 in refunds (Ken claimed that he made $6mil in pre-order sales).

Ken took millions of dollars under the pretext of developing ASICs and building miners. He hasn't done that, but after a year of keeping his family farting through silk with investors' money, he bought 200 HashFast boards to resell.  Pretty much textbook scam Smiley

Of course you, minerpart, are easily baffled.  I suspect such proclivity to confused mental states has contributed to your "investment" in Active Mining.
IIIIII====II====IIIIII
People seem to latch on to Troll threads and believe the propaganda without doing any research. Baffling.

A scam company shipping in-stock product and giving 300k in refunds. Baffling.
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
People seem to delight in the misery of others. Baffling.
Your scammer gave our scammer product which he sells to give my scammer dividends. pretty sweet huh.

You get dividends?  Do tell!
(you can't even trade your shares, afaik Cheesy )
Activity: 207
Your scammer gave our scammer product which he sells to give my scammer dividends. pretty sweet huh.
Looks like you are worse off than me investing in a 'scammy' company. poor you.

Thanks for your mock sympathy.

I too sent funds to scammers. Obviously.
Activity: 207
Looks like you are worse off than me investing in a 'scammy' company. poor you.
@solarion:  The money you have invested in Ken is gone, ignoring people won't change a thing.

I invested nothing with Ken. I unfortunately sent funds to hashfast last sept in exchange for a sierra in November. I still don't have any hardware from hashfast 6 months later. I only became interested in this thread and ken's obviously scammy company when I found that others were obtaining hashfast gear from vmc.

...I see nothing to be gained from arguing with shills. ymmv.
Pages:
Jump to: