Pages:
Author

Topic: [Active Mining] The UNofficial Active Mining Discussion Thread [UNmoderated] - page 21. (Read 75954 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 513
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
Hi Ken, Kris committed to come back to me over 2 weeks ago regarding my query, but I haven’t heard back from her nor from anyone at VMC.

I’m one of your very early pre-order customers (order QNSJBYJUB - August 13) and you and I spoke back in November when VMC was planning to delivery gear by the end of Dec, beginning of Jan at the latest. We then agreed on what my miner’s specs were going to look like given the initially ordered machine was no longer going to be sustainable nor profitable due to shipping delays.

Kris then told me a few weeks back that you were finally about to deliver and your posts/updates seems to imply that you’re now at that stage.

The issue here is that while I should be expecting to be one among your early deliveries, I still don’t know what exactly I’m going to receive. Kris committed to confirm within a couple of days from my email what the exact specs would be to fairly allow me to decide whether I want a refund or keep my order, but all I got is silence.

Given I’ve kept faith in you and been waiting for 7 months now, could you kindly confirm how much hashing power does the miner you’re planning to send me has and when should I expect to receive it by? Before you answer, I pre-empt I expect a RADICAL hashing increase from what you offered me in November. 

Thanks
Activity: 196
Why is there being no action taken to recover the alleged $250,000 + lost to MT GOX?

This is the class action lawsuit filed.
Here is the suit contact the court.
http://www.scribd.com/doc/209823896/Greene-v-MtGox (http://www.scribd.com/doc/209823896/Greene-v-MtGox)

Unless the Gox $250k was another lie?

and asking for it in court would be a felony?

If you knew anything about law, in particular class action suites you would know that if the suit is won then the court would direct MtGox to send all the class members the information needed to recover their funds. 

Yep I stand corrected. You're correct.
Activity: 378
Merit: 254
You don't have to be a co-plaintiff. The "class" is everyone who's lost money, and Mt. Gox will be ordered to produce a list of depositors in that class and they will all be given the option to join the settlement or pursue separate claims.

Just read the filing and I WAS WRONG!!  Sorry.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
^
I understand that you are not a lawyer, no need to state the obvious.  Since we agree that Ken is not a co-plaintiff in this lawsuit, he is entitled to nothing if the plaintiff class wins.  The amount awarded in case of a win will be divided among the plaintiffs.  Of which Ken ain't one.
So...  What is Ken trying to say again?

It is a class action suite and VMC is in the class.

Is VMC a co-plaintiff, or did you assume that since you lost money, you'll automatically benefit from this class action lawsuit?
P.S:  Do you really have IRL lawyer??

You don't have to be a co-plaintiff. The "class" is everyone who's lost money, and Mt. Gox will be ordered to produce a list of depositors in that class and they will all be given the option to join the settlement or pursue separate claims.
^
I understand that you are not a lawyer, no need to state the obvious.  Since we agree that Ken is not a co-plaintiff in this lawsuit, he is entitled to nothing if the plaintiff class wins.  The amount awarded in case of a win will be divided among the plaintiffs.  Of which Ken ain't one.

Is VMC a co-plaintiff, or did you assume that since you lost money, you'll automatically benefit from this class action lawsuit?
P.S:  Do you really have IRL lawyer??
^

I think he is trying to say this. But I could be wrong.
Activity: 476
^

^
^What is Ken trying to say, as you read it?  Care to explain it to those of us not fluent in Kenspeak?

Have to wait till the court case is settled before Mt. Gox has to settle it's debts it would seem. So until then no one is getting refunded from Gox it would seem.

So you're reading it as "Ken is a co-plaintiff in this case, and is waiting for the court's findings?  Am I correct?

No I am not reading it as that.

I'm reading it as Ken is a victim of the defendant in the case (MK) along with everyone else who had BTC on Gox. Gox can't touch any of the money they have found until their court case is over with which will then mandate what they need to do with the said money they found. Though I am not a lawyer I am just trying to interpret Ken's words for you since you were a little confused. I could be wrong though.
^What is Ken trying to say, as you read it?  Care to explain it to those of us not fluent in Kenspeak?

Have to wait till the court case is settled before Mt. Gox has to settle it's debts it would seem. So until then no one is getting refunded from Gox it would seem.

So you're reading it as "Ken is a co-plaintiff in this case, and is waiting for the court's findings?  Am I correct?
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
Trouble is, Ken's customers didn't choose to do business with magic the gathering mt. gox. They chose to do business with him and he chose to do business with mt. gox.
^What is Ken trying to say, as you read it?  Care to explain it to those of us not fluent in Kenspeak?

^What is Ken trying to say, as you read it?  Care to explain it to those of us not fluent in Kenspeak?
Activity: 137
Why is there being no action taken to recover the alleged $250,000 + lost to MT GOX?

http://www.scribd.com/doc/209823896/Greene-v-MtGox (http://www.scribd.com/doc/209823896/Greene-v-MtGox)

If you knew anything about law, in particular class action suites you would know that if the suit is won then the court would direct MtGox to send all the class members the information needed to recover their funds.  
^
This: perfect answer; nothing more to say.
Activity: 476

Activity: 196

Activity: 280
Sorry id still take ACTM / VMC over BFL any day

Presented with a choice between VMC, BFL, and a_small_bag_of_dicks, 9 out of 10 miners chose teh bag.

legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005
ASIC Wannabe
Only a sad little man would threaten a middle-aged businessman with a gun and then pretend he is selling 9mm ammunition on here. You are pathetic. A pathetic runt of a man who needs to threaten strangers on a forum with violence to feel like a tough guy!! Grow the fuck up! Jesus are you twelve or something?

If you met me - blah fucking BLAH! You are a dumb fuck too aren't you? You think anyone invested in the company is related to the ceo?! What a total DUMB ASS! I'm in the frigin UK if you don't believe me ask for hard evidence.

My tip to you is STF up and stop taking the steroids you gym-monkey. I will seriously put my coin into uncovering your identity and having you charged if you annoy me anymore. If the ceo knows who you are it would be easy for me to serve papers on you. You are a fool and a very stupid immature little man. Again stop harassing my investment or I will see you go to court for your crimes. Idiot.

oh noes - minerpart is going to cry to the CEO of bitcoins!   you better pray to satoshi that he doesnt get your mailing address and start spamming you with flyers and handwritten insults

ps: minerpart is implying he is a middle-aged business man? Considering the use of at least 10 insults and 3-4 actual slurs it sounds more like a 22-year old living in the southern USA
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
Sorry id still take ACTM / VMC over BFL any day
Pages:
Jump to: