Pages:
Author

Topic: [Active Mining] The UNofficial Active Mining Discussion Thread [UNmoderated] - page 39. (Read 75954 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Weekly Update 12/11/13

VMC:

We are continuing to bring in all the parts for mass production of our miners.

AMC:

We will be using a minimum of 50% of our manufacturing capacity to build miners for AMC's mining farm.

This is awesome. Great work Ken.  Grin

To see an update from a more credible company

And another company:

Last pic from Keneth & Co:
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
I've heard man boobs give them a serious boost in hash rate.  Grin

Broe has some cut pecs, it's true.

Nice (but kind of creepy) of you to notice.

How's your ActiveScamming intelli-vestment working out?

IceDrill set up a handy web site (icedrill.io) for their direct shareholders.  It works like a dream.  Took 60 seconds to claim my shares.

Why is LabKen futzing around with another sketchy Asian exchange, which is guaranteed to be shut down and create more fiasco?

Where is ActiveScamming's chip?

Wasn't it supposed to be done long before any other 28nm competitor, because eASIC?

Don't you feel stupid being left in the dust so far behind KnC, and now HashFast?

Cool  ALWAYS BET ON iCE...   Cool
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
myBitcoin.Garden
Hello StuartUK!

Hello zumzero!

Hello VE!

I just wanted to let you all know HashFast's first BabyJet is mining live at the Bitcoin conference in Las Vegas.

Grin * 21e6

https://twitter.com/HashFast/status/410833480826626048

First Baby Jet - LIVE at Inside Bitcoins booth 21 in Vegas!!!!

ALWAYS BET ON iCE...

I've heard man boobs give them a serious boost in hash rate.  Grin
Activity: 274
Didn't BFL show miners at conferences?
Shouldn't have they shipped in November already?

I don't know what BFL did or didn't do, but I can guarantee you that ActiveSCAMMING didn't show anything comparable to HashFast's BabyJet today.

Yes, BFL and ActiveSCAMMING should have shipped in November.

Meanwhile, HashFast is well on their way to meet their guaranteed Dec 31 deadline.   Cool

ALWAYS BET ON iCE...

I for one am glad iCEBREAKER is back to trolling other competitors threads. He is a much better troll than say VE or the others.

Guy has to keep busy somehow!
legendary
We only need 40 of our 24.5TH/s miners to be deployed by the end of January to be on target for taking over 10% of network by end of 2014.

We have the funds in place to build and deploy those mining rigs.

"Only need 40?"  Wow!  Much LabKen!  So profit.

At a measly 16GH/sec/chip, those 40 behemoths will have their performance measured in terahash per acre!   Cheesy

Here is LabKen in the Buttcave, deploying the final 9,000 boards needed to complete ActiveScamming's first terahash...
Shouldn't they have shipped in November already?

Is that really what the new Xbox looks like?
legendary
Shouldn't have they shipped in November already?

I don't know what BFL did or didn't do, but I can guarantee you that ActiveSCAMMING didn't show anything comparable to HashFast's BabyJet today.

Yes, BFL and ActiveSCAMMING should have shipped in November.

Meanwhile, HashFast is well on their way to meet their guaranteed Dec 31 deadline.   Cool

ALWAYS BET ON iCE...
legendary
Hello StuartUK!

Hello zumzero!

Hello VE!

I just wanted to let you all know HashFast's first BabyJet is mining live at the Bitcoin conference in Las Vegas.

Grin * 21e6

https://twitter.com/HashFast/status/410833480826626048

First Baby Jet - LIVE at Inside Bitcoins booth 21 in Vegas!!!!

ALWAYS BET ON iCE...
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Here's some emo pankkake for you.
Quote from: pankkake
Actually the "I told you so" has a lot of value, because it MIGHT avoid future bad investments like this. Which, in the end, is good for Bitcoin.

Honestly, at that point, I'm just fed up with the whole bitcoin securities "community", where scams are abound, and shareholders are OK with it, or even ready to scam others for their benefit. I even sold part of my bitcoins. Congratulations, I guess.

I don't think the post removal is automated.
yeah i seriously doubt there is anything automated about the post deletions
Quote from: zumzero on Today at 11:19:48 AM
You avoided answering my question but I expected that.  So you've explained that you are our saviour and you are trying to help us realise that ActM is broken and will never generate profit1.  Why did you adopt this role?2  What is your motivation?3 Why do you show such an interest in ActM?4 Have you ever held shares in ActM?5 Do you plan on buying some?6  Do you act as self appointed guardian of other Bitcoin securities?7 Supposing ActM becomes a great success, what does the share price have to reach before you decide to leave for good?8 Are you are troll?9

So here is your chance to redeem yourself.  Answer the questions honestly and you will increase your standing, reputation and influence, or do a crumbs and nothing changes.  It's your call.

Your question is open-ended, obvious bait is obvious.  If i told you that you could count up to ten on your fingers, you'd come back with "Aha!  There aren't enough fingers, U got 2 use thumbs 2, LIAR!"
Ask specific questions, cite the post where i have made that a statement, and you might get your answer.

Regarding questions above:

1. I am not trying to help you.  You proved beyond help.  I have tried to help you earlier, when this mess was trading above IPO prices.  You have proved to be incapable of taking sound advice.  Unlike you, i cut my losses and stopped bothering. Now bagholders are holding bags.

Currently, i am using you to illustrate how wrong things can go when one invests based on nothing but ignorance and greed.  Your embarrassing example will serve to warn away greater fools, and punctuate that investing in failure is not only financially crippling, but embarrassing to boot.

2. Because scams and failures like this one are boils on the gorgeous, peach-like butt of bitcoin.  They must be lanced.

3. Surgery.

4. Because Active Mining is arguably the biggest boil, ripe and ready to burst.

5. Hell no.  Can't stress this enough.  You're obviously trying to insult me.

6. See 5.

7. I'm not a self-appointed guardian of any securities.  Suggesting that i'm a guardian of this one further exposes your basic lack of understanding.

8. Active mining will never become a great success, your question is as absurd as "Supposing 2+2=25."  Grow up.

9. No.

~I hope this satisfies your curiosity.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
Ken couldn't write script for sour apples.  You will know that Ken is using his script to delete posts when none of the posts get deleted.

Really? I thought Ken was a competent programmer.

Read much of his code recently?  Ran any?  Or...  did someone tell you that Ken was a coder & you took it on trust?
When i first saw his pics, i just assumed that he hired some old alcoholic to dress up in a Good Will suit & pose for the pics, so that no one with a real life -- with something to loose & a way to link back to Ken -- would have to do it.  Imagine how i felt when I realized that *was* Ken (i still sort-a doubt it)  Picture that man coding, or doing anything other than falling over.

how many beers you think it took to get that guy in the suit crumbs ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem

Come on guys, you are better than this.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
how many beers you think it took to get that guy in the suit crumbs ?
Ken couldn't write script for sour apples.  You will know that Ken is using his script to delete posts when none of the posts get deleted.

Read much of his code recently?  Ran any?  Or...  did someone tell you that Ken was a coder & you took it on trust?
When i first saw his pics, i just assumed that he hired some old alcoholic to dress up in a Good Will suit & pose for the pics, so that no one with a real life -- with something to loose & a way to link back to Ken -- would have to do it.  Imagine how i felt when I realized that *was* Ken (i still sort-a doubt it)  Picture that man coding, or doing anything other than falling over.
legendary
Ken couldn't write script for sour apples.  You will know that Ken is using his script to delete posts when none of the posts get deleted.

I guess kSLAUGHTER is back at using his time to delete post instead of actually working. This was deleted within seconds.

Seriously how do we not have scammer tag for people who have nothing in stock and are purely harassing owners and shareholders, spamming threads pointlessly for one purpose only and that is hurt others.
Because there is nothing wrong with that and it actually prevent SCAMS from happening.
You can see it happen a few times: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/next-generation-14nm-mining-grid-358242 https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/invest-in-bitcoin-bourse-system-shares-346503 https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/new-dice-game-308405 and one new thread today that I can't find (deleted?)

If you want to prevent that, YOU are the scammer.

Yeah, that's totally deletable. Let's promote scammers. Yay.

Fuck you bitcoin "securities", fuck you bitcointalk. Scammers, scammers everywhere. Sad

Ken did say he wrote a program to delete your posts. I wonder if that was it?

Can you test it out by making another post and see if it gets deleted in the same timespan?

Ken couldn't write script for sour apples.  You will know that Ken is using his script to delete posts when none of the posts get deleted.
legendary
I guess kSLAUGHTER is back at using his time to delete post instead of actually working. This was deleted within seconds.

Seriously how do we not have scammer tag for people who have nothing in stock and are purely harassing owners and shareholders, spamming threads pointlessly for one purpose only and that is hurt others.
Because there is nothing wrong with that and it actually prevent SCAMS from happening.
You can see it happen a few times: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/next-generation-14nm-mining-grid-358242 https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/invest-in-bitcoin-bourse-system-shares-346503 https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/new-dice-game-308405 and one new thread today that I can't find (deleted?)

If you want to prevent that, YOU are the scammer.

Yeah, that's totally deletable. Let's promote scammers. Yay.

Fuck you bitcoin "securities", fuck you bitcointalk. Scammers, scammers everywhere. Sad

Ken did say he wrote a program to delete your posts. I wonder if that was it?

Can you test it out by making another post and see if it gets deleted in the same timespan?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Cooking some crank would of been... profitable.

Seems like it's the only way to go if we're going to get back to any kind of dream..
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Cooking some crank would of been... profitable.
I saw them when they came out, and it immediatly struck me: this certainly doesn't look like a place with proper cooling to run a mining farm.

Well, there are the three exhaust hoods dangling in the back. Might be a decent place to cook crank Cheesy
Just looking at those pics, the whole feel was... Depressing.
What's really impressive is the pics offered as proof that Ken's legit. (Follow this link for extra lolz.)

Pages:
Jump to: