Pages:
Author

Topic: [Active Mining] The UNofficial Active Mining Discussion Thread [UNmoderated] - page 40. (Read 75954 times)

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
CRUMBS IS DESPERATE TO BUY YOUR SHARES.

Months of Trolling and EXTREME FUD over the past few weeks and he is TEARING AT THE BIT to get his hands on ACtM shares.

HE IS POSTING ABOUT CRYPOSTOCKS WITHIN MINUTES OF US BEING LISTED!

WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU?

It tells you that EVERYTHING we have been saying for the past weeks is correct.

THIS STOCK IS GOING TO EXPLODE.

You know it and so does CRUMBS - ACtM NO1. TROLL.

I said it last week and I need to say it again to protect those who have been dupped before by these TROLLS - DO NOT sell below 0.007 as this stock is going to 0.04. within the next few weeks.

no accounts created yet

How did these appear?

Wow, over $300 in bids.  Impressive!  The Next ASICminerTM; Amazing CompanyTM.

ActM is definitely going to explode.

It's going to explode all over the launch pad.   Tongue

Activity: 240
Merit: 101
Pankkake, I took your poll that got deleted in the thread and made it its own thread in Custom Hardware:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/vmc-poll-have-you-received-shipping-notification-358820
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Also, I have directly talked to a customer who has received a VMC machine.  You will see the post within the next couple days, don't worry.  Smiley

ORLY?  Pics or it didn't happen Cheesy
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Hey look you guys, HashFast's chip is up and running!   Grin

https://twitter.com/HashFast

Where's LabKen's chip?   Huh

Zumzero and Stuart must be very sad today. 

All the other cheerleaders (even former Kool-Ade guzzling dead-enders like VE, redbeans, and bargraphics) have abandoned them and joined the rest of us in the real world.

ALWAYS BET ON iCE...

Prototype/Low Volume chips to VMC in a 5-10 week time frame after the RTL code for the ASIC chip is ported to their chip and the timing on the
chip has been closed.

Also, I have directly talked to a customer who has received a VMC machine.  You will see the post within the next couple days, don't worry.  Smiley
legendary
Hey look you guys, HashFast's chip is up and running!   Grin

https://twitter.com/HashFast

Where's LabKen's chip?   Huh

Zumzero and Stuart must be very sad today. 

All the other cheerleaders (even former Kool-Ade guzzling dead-enders like VE, redbeans, and bargraphics) have abandoned them and joined the rest of us in the real world.

ALWAYS BET ON iCE...
legendary
Crumbs, iCE and Pankkake. I think it's time to wind down this thread, you guys won and we have lost our investment.

The following factors lead me to believe that ActiveMining is probably over:

- Our competitors sold more hardware in one day than we have ever "sold*".
- *Well we have never shipped anything with our own chip anyway.
- We are now waiting on a physics defying program that makes mining machines faster as the global hashrate increases. This makes no sense and English is Ken's first language so he has no excuse for that Intellihash rubbish.
- We are mining 2 TH/s into December.
- I know believe the extra 1TH/s came from cex.io or a undisclosed Klondike/Avalon miner.
- Ken was very confident he would be able to ship 100TH/s+ by the end of November, it's now December and our hashrate is stale.
- Ken is being more quiet than ever, his focus is on refuting trolls, the real investors are no longer are a concern.

I am not sure what I am going to do, I have a project with a friend that could be profitable in fiat, if so I might be able to resume buying Bitcoins before they hit $10,000 a coin.

This experience has been soul crushing and the reality of my loss has not hit me yet. All I know is that I am in for the worst Christmas of my life.

I only have myself to blame, I am disappointed in myself for making the decisions I made and investing most of my holding into a single company was my undoing. I hope that the hurt and pain from this prevents me from making similar mistakes in the future.

The loyalty here is both insane and totally unjustified.

Explain or no it isn't.

Ken makes Labcoin and Butterfly Labs PR look pristine.

I've written off this investment as a loss.  If Ken proves otherwise great, but I'm not going to blindly cheer when all we have seen is promises, vague timelines, and no proof whatsoever of claims.

No different than Labcoin in my opinion and could possibly turn out bad legally for Ken.  Silence to shareholders is not very smart.  Putting out fluff press releases with no real substance or proof is still silence in my opinion.

Thank you for your timely admissions of defeat and incompetence.  It's difficult to man up and confess to being completely and totally wrong.

To avoid similar soul-crushing financial losses and humiliating mistakes in the future,

ALWAYS BET ON iCE...

One-on-one consulting is available for high-net-worth individuals seeking advice on BTC and related investments.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
Sad
(Yeah, failure doesn't make me happy!)

By the way my early skepticism was on eASIC, and I think it's still very well possible they are at fault (unless they are on track but their actual delivery date was never disclosed because "NDA"!). The issue is that the "fast turnaround" was never defined, especially since what is "fast" for Seagate isn't "bitcoin fast". Otherwise, what could it be, the hardware around the chips? There should be more info by now on that too.
Perhaps it's my biases against relying on external companies (based mostly on my little experience) for the core of your project but I think it going against getting on time.

I made a model of various outcomes for ActiveMining and discovered that the turnaround time is the most important aspect for us. I was obviously not as intuitive as you because we both came to the same conclusion except I had to build an entire model in Matlab to do so.

Anyway, my model shows that a turnaround time of 4 weeks gives us the ability to compound our hashrate against the network increases and increase our share of the pie.

Any longer than 4 weeks and reinvestment has to go above 80% just to maintain hashrate for a few months. That turnaround time is so important, but I can see no way of getting any information about it. I wonder if eASIC would talk to a "reporter" about that?
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
Crumbs, iCE and Pankkake. I think it's time to wind down this thread, you guys won and we have lost our investment.

The following factors lead me to believe that ActiveMining is probably over:

- Our competitors sold more hardware in one day than we have ever "sold*".
- *Well we have never shipped anything with our own chip anyway.
- We are now waiting on a physics defying program that makes mining machines faster as the global hashrate increases. This makes no sense and English is Ken's first language so he has no excuse for that Intellihash rubbish.
- We are mining 2 TH/s into December.
- I know believe the extra 1TH/s came from cex.io or a undisclosed Klondike/Avalon miner.
- Ken was very confident he would be able to ship 100TH/s+ by the end of November, it's now December and our hashrate is stale.
- Ken is being more quiet than ever, his focus is on refuting trolls, the real investors are no longer are a concern.

I am not sure what I am going to do, I have a project with a friend that could be profitable in fiat, if so I might be able to resume buying Bitcoins before they hit $10,000 a coin.

This experience has been soul crushing and the reality of my loss has not hit me yet. All I know is that I am in for the worst Christmas of my life.

I only have myself to blame, I am disappointed in myself for making the decisions I made and investing most of my holding into a single company was my undoing. I hope that the hurt and pain from this prevents me from making similar mistakes in the future.

legendary
LabKen will have chips...

...WHEN iNTELLiCOPTERZ FLY OUT OF HIS BUTTCAVE!!!

legendary
Ok now that everyone has given their two cents. Ken can we hear an update about how much of a delay the chips will be. When do you expect us to be mining? This should be a very simple question with a very simple answer. Just answer the question so people can shut thee fuck up.

These questions will not be going away. The more you dodge them the more you look like Labcoin to everyone here. You are doing the same thing to us that Ukyo is doing to you.

When are these shares going to be ready on CT to trade

Give us a clue Ken.  Are we talking days or weeks?

LabKen cannot tell you for how long the chips will be delayed.  Because NDAtm.  

Global Foundries doesn't want anyone to know how awful their 28nm 'EZ Copy' is.  OpenSilicon doesn't want anyone to know how awful their physical design architects are (as if the botched tape-out didn't already tell us).

Trading will resume after LabKen dumps another 4-5 million shares on some suckers sophisticated investors via an unregulated Chinese exchange.

Your FastCoinstm will be IntelliColoredtm, allowing SmartExchangetm capable hardware (available exclusively from ActM Soontm) to monitor share price as it resumes its plummet to zero.

Implementation of IntelliColoredtm FastCointm trading on SmartExchangetm is immanenttm.
legendary
moving the shares to another exchange isn't going to "raise" any money, goof

Re-listing on yet another sketchy exchange allows LabKen to issue/sell more shares.

You of all people should know better than to dispute my ActM analysis, silly goose!

he's not issuing more shares.  they already exist

You know the difference between creating shares and issuing shares right?

You know ActM has millions of shares which have been created (authorized) but not yet issued, right?

You know there's nothing to stop LabKen from putting up for sale on CryptoScams his millions of treasury shares, right?

Of course you do!

Re-listing on yet another sketchy exchange allows LabKen to issue/sell more shares.

You of all people should know better than to dispute my ActM analysis, silly goose!

he's not issuing more shares.  they already exist
legendary

whey i place an order today , when it will be shipped?

Not anytime Soon.TM

The latest "Progress" Report:

New exchange for shares crypto-trade.

We have been contacted by Crypto-Trade in Hong Kong and will be moving our shares to their exchange.

We have had to modify the software in our chips to make it work with our new software.

The chips are going to be late

Bitfunder/WeExchange Problems:

We have ~106 BTC in the Bitfunder/WeExchange system which we can not obtain.  This 106 BTC has been deducted from our liquid cash position

TL;DR - The chips are fucked, we are hemorrhaging money, and moving to yet another sketchy exchange to raise moar.

legendary
whey i place an order today , when it will be shipped?

Not anytime Soon.TM

The latest "Progress" Report:

New exchange for shares crypto-trade.

We have been contacted by Crypto-Trade in Hong Kong and will be moving our shares to their exchange.

We have had to modify the software in our chips to make it work with our new software.

The chips are going to be late

Bitfunder/WeExchange Problems:

We have ~106 BTC in the Bitfunder/WeExchange system which we can not obtain.  This 106 BTC has been deducted from our liquid cash position

TL;DR - The chips are fucked, we are hemorrhaging money, and moving to yet another sketchy exchange to raise moar.

Lets call it the SMART EDITION!

Cheap shares of iNTELLiCOPTURS?

SU&TM$

and our new intelluffagus design is sure to target our retarded 12 year old audience
legendary

Lets call it the SMART EDITION!

Cheap shares of iNTELLiCOPTURS?

SU&TM$
legendary
Shouldn't HashFast already have delivered by now?

"Should" isn't an objective standard.

The deadline for HashFast's first batch is Dec 31.  If they don't meet it, we get refunds.

HashFast has in-hand chips cut, bumped, and ready for board bring-up.  

Where's LabKen's chip?  Oh wait, don't tell me - eASIC 2.0...NDA...UNTiLLiHASH 20% BOOST...iNTELLiGRATED COLORED SMARTCOiNS... right?   Grin

ActM's competitive edge was their supposedly faster turnaround time, but now that's a thing of the far-distant past.

I invited and pleaded with LabKen to bet on iCE months ago.  He didn't listen, and will now be generating more regrets than coins.   Tongue
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
This was deleted from https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=206488.240

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
Quick poll.
1) Did anyone here order from VMC?
2) Did you get any shipping notice this week? If so, what for?

WHY?

Because it doesn't help Ken sell vaporware.  Deleting it costs two mouse clicks.  Simple & obvious Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: