Pages:
Author

Topic: [Active Mining] The UNofficial Active Mining Discussion Thread [UNmoderated] - page 41. (Read 75954 times)

Activity: 172
Merit: 100
Ah yes, all I see is pankake and icekreaker arguing over themselves (I guess?), funny how I only have two ignored users yet I see them so often.

Anyways, I am expecting this thread to yet again devolve into a massive rumor mill yet again. Here is my contribution, since we are moving shares onto a normal exchange, it means that the exchange Active Mining is developing is still going to take a long time.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
Watch out, LabKen is using his sooper seekrit software skillz to boost his tardy obsolete vaporware from a lousy 16GH/s to a mighty 19.2GH/s!

Somehow, these chips are late but the first customers are receiving "products" nevertheless.  That's how advanced Untelli-Hash is.  Because it's magic!  And NDATM.

Meanwhile, far from the Buttcave...

Just received directly from John. It's still hot  Cheesy

Boards should come this next week, so lets hope we see a Babyjet running soon  Wink

Wait for it..............

ALWAYS BET ON iCE...
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
Or it could be the host cases and expansion modules without the actual cards. Those are separate products.

I hope not!
Activity: 210
Ooh I see what you mean. His wording is very confusing. I guess it could be third-party chips?

Or toilet paper.   Cheesy
I'm waiting for actual pics of the hardware, with performance measurements. "256 GH/s PCI-E Long Module.  Less than 200 Watts"?
Makes no sense to delay chips for only 20% performance.

What do you suppose Ken shipped?
Looo Cheesy  Where's Waldo?

Quote from: Ken
Shipping:

We have this last week shipped our first products to customers.

Intellihash(tm)

Intellihash is our new trademark for our new Bitcoin mining software which gives up to a 20% increase in hashing speed and has the possibility to increase the speed of our mining machines as the difficulty goes up.  We have had to modify the software in our chips to make it work with our new software.  The chips are going to be late; however, our new Intellihash software could be a game changer for the company.

Spoiler:  The "products" have no chips in them.  He never said the products are miners Cool
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
anyone know what kind of toothpaste he uses??
So ActiveMining still has 1400 BTC? Is that confirmed? Might not be as screwed as I thought yet.

What the hell are you talking about? That represents 0.00014btc per share. it's almost nothing and represents less than 5% of my input as a return. And where is our god damn news?!!??!!?

TTL=1 second.  This was deleted when i hit F5 Cheesy
Well my November is coming to an end, however I believe that the United States is just waking up.

So Ken is waking up and about to tell us about our chips? Or not?

It is 9am on the east coast. Ken is in the midwest if I'm not mistaken so it is (7 or 8am there) He usually does his post in the afternoon/evening so I'm not sure he will be posting the announcement in the next 8 to 10 or so hours.

Ken is up, everyone!  The coffee maker is peculating.  It's a sunny, bracing 40F morning.  Ken just stepped into the downstairs bathroom, and is currently brushing his teeth.  Once fully dressed & fortified with a healthy breakfast, he will be ready to make an important announcement at 9:47 am local time.  

~Don't touch that dial!~
Activity: 378
One thing I would like to point out though is Ken doesn't have to meet any November shipping deadline. He has to meet a "Will these miners make money?" deadline. Right now, these miners (if they exist, can I get a damn picture or something already?) will make a net profit and as long as that is so he doesn't have to refund anyone and just needs to make shipment. I personally think this is a bad way to do business but still..
Activity: 378
So ActiveMining still has 1400 BTC? Is that confirmed? Might not be as screwed as I thought yet.

What the hell are you talking about? That represents 0.00014btc per share. it's almost nothing and represents less than 5% of my input as a return. And where is our god damn news?!!??!!?

1400 to pay for refunds in fiat which would leave us with some (a little I assume) money left over to buy our own miners at cost to mine with.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
AS PROMISED, A HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT CONCERNING ACTIVEMINING CUSTOMERS AND SHAREHOLDERS:

next week they may be worth $2,000 each.
This was deleted. Not sure why, again. kSLAUGHTER wants his investors to continue making bad decisions?
I was born into a very poor and underprivileged family and I was desperate to escape.
You definitively took too much risks.
Perhaps try this: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/sss-a-sane-and-simple-bitcoin-savings-plan-345065

all your trying to do is drive shares out of week hands when the market opens.
so pankkake
I've proved many times that I have no interest in ever buying those slimy shares, for example by putting money on bets. If I could, I'd short that thing.
But perhaps you could simply look at my history towards Labcoin. Did I want those "cheap shares" too?

I think you and crumbs have a lot in common.  Your picture also gives us a clue to your personality.  George is self-loathing, dominated by his parents, insecure and unattractive.  For you to idolize him says a lot, and it wouldn't surprise me if you admit to having multiple cats as well.  Starting bets on a companies failure, and trying to blackmail people shows that you do not have much integrity or self-respect. 
I despise Ken Slaughter, don't get me wrong.. but your actions are as slimy as his.  I'm glad you're not in charge of anything here...

That's another example of your inability to think straight or take advice.  Only a fool or a martyr would expose a company he held so much interest in.

Not sure what you have exposed Crumbs...

Yeah, wtf?  crumbs has not accomplished a single thing other than feeding his cats once in awhile and [hopefully] taking a shower

Well, try to see it like this:  I haven't lost over a million bucks to a failvestment like my detractors in this thread (who should not be trusted with money *or* feeding catzen) Smiley

*You guys should start a support group for victims of domestic violence Ken.
That's another example of your inability to think straight or take advice.  Only a fool or a martyr would expose a company he held so much interest in.

Yeah, wtf?  crumbs has not accomplished a single thing other than feeding his cats once in awhile and [hopefully] taking a shower
legendary
That's another example of your inability to think straight or take advice.  Only a fool or a martyr would expose a company he held so much interest in.

crumbs I'll have to say this again.. you have way to much time on your hands.

If I held 500,000 shares I would post pictures and google maps into ActiveMining threads too.

legendary

If I held 500,000 shares I would post pictures and google maps into ActiveMining threads too.
I feel for you Sad
There is very little information on the shareholder side, I wonder if eASIC has some shipping date requirements?
The good news for shareholders is that there are no refunds or miner protection program that I can find.

You're wrong. Ken has said that all customers will be refunded if a delivery in November cannot be met.

This is how it's going to play out*:
1.  33% will realize how stupid they were, that their money is gone & STFU.
2.  33% will belong to other scams, imploded / in no position to pursue refunds via legal means.
3.  33% will belong to scams *banking* on Ken going under for their profit.  If you can't understand how this is possible, you have no business handling your own money.
4.  1% will rage on the web, threaten to hire hitmen, call various cell & answering service numbers, or actually visit the address given on the website: 

*This assumes that actual sales took place & these sales were not a shell game between various loosely-described "virtual identities" [sic] created by Ken.
Pages:
Jump to: