Pages:
Author

Topic: Advantages of altcoins ? - page 5. (Read 2561 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 3
August 26, 2018, 12:59:51 PM
Altcoins have a market capitalization less than that of bitcoin.If you want to get more profit,it is better to buy altcoins,in the hope that they will repeat the fate of bitcoin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
August 26, 2018, 12:54:46 PM
Altcoins have the benefit of experience. Bitcoin was the first and therefore issues that have arisen, such as ASICs, weren’t thought of. Altcoins, on the other hand, can see where Bitcoin is going wrong and change their coin to prevent that from happening.
Activity: 344
Merit: 100
August 26, 2018, 12:54:17 PM
What advantages do altcoins have that differs it from bitcoin ?

I think we can buy a lot of altcoins and that is an advantage. because we don't just depend on 1 coin when investing. So investing in potential altcoins is an advantage and I think that will reduce the risk in the future.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
August 26, 2018, 12:52:46 PM
the advantages of altcoins is a token that you can hold until the market value increases for sales. The coins you invest you will wait to raise your money until you recover it.
Activity: 370
August 26, 2018, 12:29:43 PM
The advantage of the altcoin is the altcoin has a several varieties that bitcoin does not have bitcoin is a single one but on altcoin there are a lot and also the bitcoin is the father and the altcoin cannot beat the price of the btc
Activity: 130
Merit: 0
August 26, 2018, 12:28:16 PM
Bitcoin was created in 2009 and since then the price has increased from 0.01$  to 7720$. Some altcoins have similar growth potential and buying some of them is a very profitable investment. Wink Wink
Activity: 126
August 26, 2018, 12:27:57 PM
After the algorithm of blockchain was know, most developers improved upon it and brought their tokens and project/product as well. This has brought about a very high transaction speed in some alts. Developers who want to enter into cryptos also do everything in their power to bring a meaningful project. This has brought innovative ideas.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
August 26, 2018, 12:24:22 PM
I think altcoins gain margin can be higher than bitcoin because they can grow massively when it comes to price within a short period of time and this is one of its greatest advantage over Bitcoin
That is the positive advantages and values possessed by Altcoin. Altcoin prices can indeed change quickly and even these changes have a tremendous impact. This significant change makes opportunities for many people to take big profits too. So if we want to find things to be used as an investment then Altcoin is a good choice, but behind it all that you must pay attention to what risks might be obtained.
Activity: 74
August 26, 2018, 12:22:07 PM
I thanks altcoins like waves , ethereum and neo make it easy for people to create a project to solve a problem and this is one of the outstanding features of altcoins
Activity: 71
August 26, 2018, 12:20:23 PM
I think altcoins gain margin can be higher than bitcoin because they can grow massively when it comes to price within a short period of time and this is one of its greatest advantage over Bitcoin
Activity: 98
August 26, 2018, 12:17:58 PM
Altcoin makes it easier for icos to be established. Altcoin serves as competiting counterpart for bitcoin as such make bitcoin to be more serious.
August 26, 2018, 12:12:39 PM

For me, alt coins have a lot of advantages compared to bitcoins mainly, the use, the price, and the features per token. There are countless amount of alt coins out there that are way more useful than bitcoins and most of them are cheap. The features, on the other hand, are no joke. Alt coins are pretty meaty when it comes to features.
I think it is still a really good platform that brings a lot of innovation to the market, the thing is that most people are focusing in it's monetary value for trading, and with a lot of altcoins coming out every day, ethereum keeps dropping in value because there is more competition.

For me, altcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, also the price is very cheap, many choices, low prices.
August 26, 2018, 12:05:49 PM

For me, alt coins have a lot of advantages compared to bitcoins mainly, the use, the price, and the features per token. There are countless amount of alt coins out there that are way more useful than bitcoins and most of them are cheap. The features, on the other hand, are no joke. Alt coins are pretty meaty when it comes to features.
I think it is still a really good platform that brings a lot of innovation to the market, the thing is that most people are focusing in it's monetary value for trading, and with a lot of altcoins coming out every day, ethereum keeps dropping in value because there is more competition.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
August 26, 2018, 12:05:00 PM

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
August 26, 2018, 11:58:20 AM
Altcoin is more flexible and can be adapted to different case scenario.  Altcoin is dependent on bitcoin for value, but the time are coming when quality altcoin will be so valuable by itself and become a good competitor to bitcoin!
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
August 26, 2018, 11:57:49 AM
Altcoins Offer solutions to every day needs such as lenders, medical files , etc which can make them very valuable and a good option to make money on. but the main advantage of  altcoin is that altcoins are much cheaper than bitcoin.
indeed for products from Altcoin is adopted so much now and in my opinion this is one of the good developments for the future for the altcoin to be able to move in the real sector
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
August 26, 2018, 11:55:33 AM
Altcoins Offer solutions to every day needs such as lenders, medical files , etc which can make them very valuable and a good option to make money on. but the main advantage of  altcoin is that altcoins are much cheaper than bitcoin.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
YOUC - www.youengine.io
August 26, 2018, 11:28:26 AM
Some altcoins created to overcome bitcoin problems. For example LTC is created with faster confirmation time, and cheaper transaction fee.
ETH is created to improve transaction speed by using erc20 token and smart contract in their network. So, there are features that different from bitcoin in altcoins.
Activity: 406
August 26, 2018, 08:27:01 AM
More part investors, prefer  the main in altcoins- small capitalization. It's means they can to get the more income than on the investments in Bitcoin.
On the every plus also can be minus. In this system it will be very high risk.
Activity: 406
August 26, 2018, 08:23:48 AM
Unfortunately, we will have to stay from the side. So bad that the main face smart contracts - Ethereum, but not a  Ethereum classic. Only ETC have a main principle the blockchain it's   absence of interference in history transactions.
Pages:
Jump to: