Pages:
Author

Topic: Advantages of altcoins ? - page 4. (Read 2561 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 0
September 05, 2018, 10:53:06 AM
lot,s of Advantages of altcoins the advantages of altcoin are its easy-to-reach price and its many suppliers, while bitcoin is always superior in price and out of supply, that's what I know. If you want to get more profit, it is better to buy altcoins, in the hope that they will repeat the fate of bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 14
September 05, 2018, 10:47:15 AM
There are very interesting advantages of some alternative coins, these coins, for unknown reasons, begin to grow very rapidly in value, and bring to their owners huge heaps of money.
Activity: 276
September 05, 2018, 10:43:45 AM
Yes, of course I am amazed at the type of altcoin because this type of transaction is anonymous and very fast. This type of Altcoin is very diverse and has its advantages. Altcoin has the benefit of the first Bitcoin experience.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
September 05, 2018, 10:30:12 AM
In my opinion, the main advantage in the speed of price growth. All the rest is pure water is a lie. Everything is based on trust
too many people here only to grab quick money, even the main advantage of alts on their opinion is the speed of price growth  Cheesy and what about the speed of price falling?
Activity: 280
September 05, 2018, 10:21:59 AM
Altcoins provide competition to the biticon in the market, they force the developers of the blockchain to maintain activity and strive for innovation. Otherwise, the world's first crypto currency may lose its popularity and value.
Activity: 210
September 05, 2018, 10:28:15 AM
Each of them is trying to replace BTC in some way, so they are constantly improving in all different issues that BTC really has (such as transaction speed, throughput, and drawbacks of PoW algorithm as well). If you are really interested in technical details, you may want to read about different generations of blockchain, as it seems to me like a right topic to start from.

Definitely you're right thats the main reason why altcoin has its greatest potential also in the market..  Because everyone or every projects aim to surpass Bitcoin in the future thats why until now they are finding a way in order to develop more..  That goals makes altcoin great..  But still until today Bitcoin is on the top...
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 10:26:02 AM
In my opinion, the main advantage in the speed of price growth. All the rest is pure water is a lie. Everything is based on trust
Activity: 69
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 10:15:17 AM
I think altcoin should have a lot of advantages and overcome the weakness of bitcoin. Such as fast, secure and low cost
Activity: 112
September 05, 2018, 10:12:03 AM
Developers who want to get into crypto also do everything in their power to bring meaningful projects. This has brought innovative ideas.
Once the blockchain algorithm is known, most developers increase it and carry their tokens and projects / products as well. This has resulted in very high transaction speeds in several alts.
Activity: 82
September 05, 2018, 10:08:09 AM
In an altcoin, high transaction speed is in another privacy. Each type of electronic money has its own positive features that this kind of money is appreciated by people.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
September 04, 2018, 12:49:10 PM
The biggest advantage of altcoins is that it is more flexible for the commercial field. To some extent, some tokens are equivalent to the company's stock, you can enjoy the rights to share the dividend, but now the token market is not optimistic.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
September 04, 2018, 12:38:31 PM
There are lots of advantages of using alt but the main question Is which alt you are talking about see. There are many altcoins are in this market which are very powerful only in there platform. Another side they use as a token.

So we are now compering to BTC to alt no doubt BTC has some weak point like slow transfer system on the other hand alt has the fastest transfer system and it makes alt one step ahead form btc.
Alt is throughout system pow algorithm and throughput system is also very good form BTC but the king is king and its BTC no doubt.
Activity: 518
August 31, 2018, 03:48:01 PM
There are a lot of advantages when it comes to the altcoins but one that they bring that bitcoin does not is the increased supply of coins. I know that there are way too much altcoins in the market than we actually need but we do need altcoins to cover the gap that bitcoin leaves since it certainly cannot serve the whole of the world on its own anyway.
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
August 28, 2018, 05:49:37 AM
You can use altcoins as some kind of variably currency. You can transfer your main funds into stable altcoins to keep them safe with a chance to even get some benefits from it.
Activity: 446
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
August 26, 2018, 02:27:12 PM
Some altcoins are better than bitcoin. But bitcoin has one main advantage-capitalization. No altcoin has such a large capitalization as bitcoin.
Activity: 156
Merit: 2
August 26, 2018, 01:27:01 PM
Depends on the coin.
There is a lot of altcoins and each of them has its own application.
If you talk about trading on the exchange, altcoins often grow in% faster than bitcoin. They have a large volotility. The price of altcoins is much less than the bitcoin price.
Activity: 384
August 26, 2018, 01:16:08 PM
Perhaps what distinguishes altcoins from bitcoin is the amount and variety of altcoins that offer something different from bitcoin. The advantage of Altcoins itself is that it has a variety of coins and that will certainly be an opportunity for investors to invest more. That's just my opinion.
Activity: 413
https://eloncity.io/
August 26, 2018, 01:13:41 PM
Altcoins have a lot of different advantages. Some altcoins work much faster than bitcoin. Some altcoins are much more anonymous and secure than bitcoin. Some altcoins have more advanced technology. I love altcoins and I think that in the future the main coin will be some sort of altcoin for example Ethereum.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
August 26, 2018, 01:07:22 PM
Altcoin is also a profitable crypto currency. Altcoins are more advanced so bitcoin and some Altcoins do not only function as currencies also work as developers. Altcoins such as Ethereum are more stable and less stable because they are used primarily for long-term investments from bitcoin. Altcoin is also used as a money transaction facility because secure transactions are fast safe. Altcoin charges low transaction fees.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
August 26, 2018, 01:01:44 PM
I think altcoins gain margin can be higher than bitcoin because they can grow massively when it comes to price within a short period of time and this is one of its greatest advantage over Bitcoin
growth from altcoins is quite large. even now it's very high. but it is also very large the risk behind it with a rapid decline. we really need to be careful in choosing Altcoin as our investment
Pages:
Jump to: