Pages:
Author

Topic: Advertising spam is not allowed - page 2. (Read 567682 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
November 17, 2018, 01:45:53 PM
Will the contents of AirDrop become advertisement publicity?
Recently a lot of AirDrop's threads are being erased.

Will BITCOINTalk be used as AirDrop's material for AirDrop's advertisement as well?

I think the AirDrop notices will not really be erased, but if they change location according to the location of the thread, so that it is located in the right place. Or at least that is what I understood.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 15, 2018, 02:08:56 PM
how should i know that this project is spam or not?

almost nobody will say that.
it is very difficult to determine.
I think, we must focus on our feelings.
you need to get a good idea of the project, to study all the nuances and roity of your own conclusions.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
November 06, 2018, 09:45:58 AM
How should I know is my post a spam or not? Are there any specific criterions?
Activity: 194
October 17, 2018, 07:14:41 AM
Where should one post a new service like a crypto trading bot? Things have changed a bit over the years. Smiley
Activity: 306
October 09, 2018, 10:01:02 AM
I feel like reputation and account age should be considered as part of this.. I run pools, alot of them, I post a post to coin announcements when I operate a pool for the coin.. But in July and September i got all of my pool plugs deleted.  I dont spam - I spend time manually posting to threads. I post once or twice to make sure supportive miners find the pool. 
Activity: 462
October 04, 2018, 05:56:38 PM
Stopping spam should be incentivized by a new forum based token economy; tokenized rewards given to those users who report spam and moderate best.  Let's launch it!
I think so too, we should turn off the ads of the site unnecessary to avoid information interference, In addition, you should also limit the opening of links that are subject to spam.
Activity: 854
Merit: 6
September 27, 2018, 03:36:21 PM
But what means when you say spam? is there any rulles? for example if i make 10 post and all of them the same so it is spam, or what means spam?
Activity: 70
September 25, 2018, 12:11:07 PM
So it is spam for our exchange to let a thread know we listed them?? Since I had 2 posts deleted I can only assume the answer is yes. How is it spam letting communities know ONE time they are listed on an exchange? Please let me know.
Activity: 31
September 17, 2018, 04:48:42 PM
Stopping spam should be incentivized by a new forum based token economy; tokenized rewards given to those users who report spam and moderate best.  Let's launch it!
copper member
Activity: 56
Decentralized Fan Coaching System,
September 07, 2018, 04:56:50 AM
ِDear Admin,

Is it possible talking about ICO in this community?

Bests
Deccoachtoken
Activity: 98
September 03, 2018, 04:49:29 AM
I agree with that. We are fed up with the scam, pools and gambles.... I think AIRDROP advertisement is not bad. This forum needs to be used efficiently and effectively, we would not entertain any useless posts.
Activity: 126
August 18, 2018, 02:05:27 AM
I think that it should be more clearly to post pool advertisements in the thread.And they can post in a dedicated thread for their pool.
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
August 08, 2018, 09:25:08 PM
Will the contents of AirDrop become advertisement publicity?
Recently a lot of AirDrop's threads are being erased.

Will BITCOINTalk be used as AirDrop's material for AirDrop's advertisement as well?
Activity: 56
August 05, 2018, 07:39:07 AM
This forum is the source of information about  altcoin.How can we stop advertising?I'm sure your time could be spent too much by doing that.
Activity: 336
Merit: 4
August 04, 2018, 09:49:45 AM
There are a lot of advertisements now. Especially a lot of useless projects. It is interesting to see how effective these measures are.
Now scammers are trying to create projects so they do not look like a scam. In any case, there are people who participate in such projects by inexperience.
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
August 04, 2018, 05:27:43 AM

I find it rather uncomfortable to join Bitcoin to find information but always have to see the ads Sad
Activity: 9
August 03, 2018, 01:36:44 PM
What form of advertising is most effective and attention-grabbing in your guys' opinion?
Activity: 65
August 02, 2018, 08:47:23 PM
Can you give me your policy clearly? Do you mean that the ICO related with the gambling business will be blocked here bitcoin forum from now on? or are you talking about the ads about blocking the gambling business here?

Activity: 322
Merit: 22
July 30, 2018, 11:11:40 AM
There are a lot of advertisements now. Especially a lot of useless projects. It is interesting to see how effective these measures are.
Activity: 336
Merit: 4
July 27, 2018, 02:20:14 PM
advertising confuses and creates only confusion, but certainly it is difficult to alienate

I disagree with your opinion. I believe that advertising is a very effective way to interest the public and succeed.
I agree that advertising is a very effective thing. For example, advertising projects with the help of the company's bounty? This is very beneficial for companies
Of course, it's profitable, because they do not pay anything for such advertising. Only their tokens, and they are nothing cost for developers.
Pages:
Jump to: