Pages:
Author

Topic: Again Ban, but now from Twitter - page 11. (Read 1784 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 130
March 20, 2018, 07:09:18 AM
I knew it after facebook and google here comes another one of the giant social media which is twitter are planning to ban crypto and ICO ads, this is another good step for the crypto world in order to avoid and lesser people to get involved in those scam projects and I am sure legit ICOs can find an alternative way to promote their project without using these social medias involved.

Agree, almost all social media are connected to each other, Google connected with youtube, facebook connect Twitter and Instagram, and all of course have a relationship with Google. If so, they want to reduce the scam rate that mostly happens to ICO's, they will ban all advertising that can harm users on large social media and other advertising facilities.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
March 20, 2018, 07:03:56 AM
Not suprise after that google and everything on it but crypto is still much stronger when it comes on crisis on it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
March 20, 2018, 06:57:31 AM
I knew it after facebook and google here comes another one of the giant social media which is twitter are planning to ban crypto and ICO ads, this is another good step for the crypto world in order to avoid and lesser people to get involved in those scam projects and I am sure legit ICOs can find an alternative way to promote their project without using these social medias involved.
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
March 20, 2018, 06:43:50 AM
There are way too many Ads from scammers on facebook and twitter who use them to scam so many people out of their hard earned money which is why these bans are being put in place to protect people.
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
March 19, 2018, 07:48:40 PM
Less scamming can go on now. Good. Gives the rest of us a bad name.
Activity: 616
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
March 19, 2018, 07:46:05 PM
It is expected that twitter will follow crypto and ICO banning after what facebook did. They did it to protect investors and other people from investing in cryptos or ICOs who do not act on good faith. With this, ICOs must be honest and sincere with their projects. If not, all other cryptos and ICOs will be affected because people will think that its not good to invest on digital currencies and will eventually affect crypto market.

That's true. Because with the hugh influx of scam icos in recent times, certain measures needs to be taken to curb the issue. Facebook and Google have already made plans to prohibit the advertising of ICOs with their tech so It's only right that twitter follows suit. Before, Only those that had the balls could invest in icos. It wouldn't have much effect on the market though because those who know what icos really are and know which is best to invest would continue doing so regardless of whether or not Facebook, Google or even twitter doesn't advertise it.

Activity: 308
March 19, 2018, 07:24:09 PM
It is expected that twitter will follow crypto and ICO banning after what facebook did. They did it to protect investors and other people from investing in cryptos or ICOs who do not act on good faith. With this, ICOs must be honest and sincere with their projects. If not, all other cryptos and ICOs will be affected because people will think that its not good to invest on digital currencies and will eventually affect crypto market.
Activity: 280
March 19, 2018, 05:45:54 PM
To me, if twitter bans it, then its fine. Infact all those who want to ban such ads should do so right now and let us have our peace of mind. One will realize that anytime there is an issue with this ads banning, it always affects the market badly. So why dont all these people just do it once so that cryptos will grow all at once again? Although the rising may be slow, it will be stronger and devoid of any disturbances.
Activity: 196
Merit: 15
March 19, 2018, 05:39:19 PM
only children use twitter who cares
Activity: 154
Merit: 3
March 19, 2018, 05:37:51 PM
Any advertising concerning ICO - placing of tokens for attraction of investments, sales кpиптoвaлют, and also corresponding exchanges will get under the ban.
Twitter plans to prohibit the placement of advertising crypto currency. As reported by Sky News, any advertisement concerning ICO - placement of tokens for attracting investments, sales of crypto-currencies, as well as relevant exchanges, will be banned.

ON THIS TOPIC
 Ukrainians almost ceased to google crypto currency
Ukrainians almost ceased to google crypto currency
March 10, 2018, 11:43
As the interlocutor of the channel in the company specified, the corresponding decision will be announced within the next two weeks.

Earlier, a similar step was taken by Google and Facebook. Then the management of the social network explained that the company "refuses to advertise financial products and services that are often associated with deception."

The channel notes that IT-giants were guided by data, according to which the financial losses of only British citizens increased by 400 thousand per year.
Activity: 97
March 19, 2018, 05:30:08 PM
Whenever somebody, an institution or a company tells you that they "ban" / "cancel" / "delete" / or whatever for your own good it is time to become suspicious. I consider this as a lobby driven action. Let's hope I am wrong but this could just be the start. First we talk about ICOs, then about price predictions (which can be as bad as advertising ICOs) then we talk about cryptocurrencies in general...
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
March 19, 2018, 05:29:09 PM
does this look familiar? ,first they tried to influence the world governments to ban the crypto and that didn't work , now the "anti bitcoin consortium" has changed focus to try and drown out the advertising mechanism of bitcoins with the hope that no one else will "buy" into it, it us however a little too late as even people in Jamaica are trading and transacting in bitcoins .It has gained traction so  we just need to develop our own marketing strategies now.
Activity: 1153
Merit: 252
March 19, 2018, 05:23:19 PM
i think facebook , google , twitter will ban all ico or prevent anything that is harmful to the user because many fraud today
also they will  block any advertisement for a similar social network project, as I think so
Activity: 518
Merit: 257
March 19, 2018, 05:16:39 PM
Most of the social networking sites have a negative view for ICO's. The past experience of ICO's investors is not so good which has created a fraudulent image for ICO's. Now Fb, as well as Google, don't want to attach their name to any such activities which can ruin their reputation.
Activity: 69
March 19, 2018, 04:51:40 PM
I couldn't understand their purpose. Yes there are many scams projects and ico exist. But there much more serious projects exist. But they proper to ban all crypto world. So this situation is not realistic and they will change their idea in near future.
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
March 19, 2018, 03:59:29 PM
It was bound to happen. From the minute Facebook made the change, Twitter was going to follow at some point. Whether the announcement is official or not, this might be a good thing. There have been many scams going around so I am glad they get less advertising. Legit companies will find better ways to promote their projects.
Merit: 3
March 19, 2018, 03:51:08 PM
Twitter May Ban Advertising of Cryptocurrencies and ICO?

Hi guys it`s me again, and again I saw this information about the ban, but now for twitter.

BTCTwitter plans to prohibit advertising of cryptocurrencies and ICO, according to Sky News citing sources.BTC

First Facebook then Google, now Twitter is joining, what do you think about the market currency after these news? Is it real or only a big fake news blow before buying a lot of crypto?

Source:http://icowatchers.co/twitter-may-ban-advertising-of-cryptocurrencies-and-ico/

This is already expected move of twitter. Google is very influential platform because they own facebook, instagram and youtube. As you can see, youtube, blog and other platforms may follow. This is going to badly affect crypto and the prices of coins. I hope they see how beneficial cryotos are.
March 19, 2018, 03:49:16 PM
The hype of crypto industry is so high that many people are getting scammed easily in the social media (specially the twitter thing "give this address x ETH, giveaway 2x ETH  Cheesy). Its good to protect the community and to make the ICOs more legit to become the worth of investment.
Activity: 420
Merit: 106
March 19, 2018, 03:48:04 PM
Well I think this might be a pretty bad news. As you know new ICO projects gain popularity due to social medias like twitter, facebook, etc. If twitter bans cryptocurrency, ICO advertisements the new projects would have a big chance for failure. It might not affect others old coins much but it will have a huge effect on the upcoming projects.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
March 19, 2018, 03:42:38 PM
Do not care about the negative news from Twitter because it will not affect the bitcoin price. The banning exams from various social media proved by bitcoin by being able to survive and still strong at the price of $8000. Seen from the market cap, investors have started shifting investments to bitcoin and now bitcoin prices have started to rise from the entry of these investors. Be patient as the bitcoin price pumping time will arrive soon.
Pages:
Jump to: