Pages:
Author

Topic: Again Ban, but now from Twitter - page 9. (Read 1784 times)

Activity: 170
Merit: 6
(┛❍ᴥ❍)┛彡Axi
May 10, 2018, 05:11:50 AM
Just like what I think before. My God, I wish this is a FRUD news. I hope those scammers stop this criminal way. We are being harassed by their insanity. I hope this kind of news is not real  Sad
Activity: 1610
Merit: 294
www.licx.io
May 10, 2018, 05:05:34 AM
haha I think this is just a conspiracy and try to make bitcoin prices back down and try to make new players to panic so as to make bitcoin prices collapsed because it sells a lot of assets, you should be able to take advantage of such moments to be able to earn a lot of profits .
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
May 10, 2018, 04:51:44 AM
Twitter May Ban Advertising of Cryptocurrencies and ICO?

Hi guys it`s me again, and again I saw this information about the ban, but now for twitter.

BTCTwitter plans to prohibit advertising of cryptocurrencies and ICO, according to Sky News citing sources.BTC

First Facebook then Google, now Twitter is joining, what do you think about the market currency after these news? Is it real or only a big fake news blow before buying a lot of crypto?

Source:http://icowatchers.co/twitter-may-ban-advertising-of-cryptocurrencies-and-ico/
Yeah its you again,whos always posting about the banning i wonder why is it seems like youre only posting if theres another negativity happening do you really want to create fud?or some kind of negative feeds so investors will withdraw and so bitcoin be affected

Lol,  I don't think If this Is a real news about banning again crypto onto social media and In my opinion l, I think It Is good Idea, so that to minimize those scammers ICO spreading all the way throughout social media.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
May 10, 2018, 04:24:20 AM

Hi guys it`s me again, and again I saw this information about the ban, but now for twitter.

BTCTwitter plans to prohibit advertising of cryptocurrencies and ICO, according to Sky News citing sources.BTC

First Facebook then Google, now Twitter is joining, what do you think about the market currency after these news? Is it real or only a big fake news blow before buying a lot of crypto?

Source:http://icowatchers.co/twitter-may-ban-advertising-of-cryptocurrencies-and-ico/
Yeah its you again,whos always posting about the banning i wonder why is it seems like youre only posting if theres another negativity happening do you really want to create fud?or some kind of negative feeds so investors will withdraw and so bitcoin be affected
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
May 10, 2018, 03:51:28 AM
It's only going to be a matter of time before they all start their own crypto currencies. 
I agree with you, did not Telegram started their own crypto?? Soon google and every other company will start doing it. I wonder what the heck twitter is doing?
i dont know where do you get the idea of google making their own crypto currency why would they make their own coin for what's the use their services has been free but there's also paid service. twitter did the right thing about banning since they are gonna scam their investors see those crypto ads saying invest on our project now to go into lambo land which is scam.
Activity: 153
Merit: 0
May 10, 2018, 03:38:04 AM
Twitter and Facebook are both American tech companies, and it is likely that they are not allowed to encrypt their money.

When large amounts of money are absorbed by cryptographic currencies and ico, the dollar's position in the world is challenged!

In order to protect the dollar's address, the us has some regulatory policies on ico!
Activity: 69
May 10, 2018, 03:30:00 AM
There are way too many Ads from scammers on facebook and twitter who use them to scam so many people out of their hard earned money which is why these bans are being put in place to protect people.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
May 09, 2018, 12:34:44 PM

Good. Less scammy ICOs on social media. Also, looks like the "send me x ETH and I will send you x ETH" scams on Twitter are gone too.
Activity: 238
May 04, 2018, 01:58:04 PM
I think social media is afraid of blockchain technology as there is chances that there will be rise of compatitor for those commany that they want. so they hated it instead support the enovation. But if they just banning the scam one then its good news for market.  market will dump first but then it will rise slowly.
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187
April 11, 2018, 02:29:54 PM
If this is true then the only option to promote ICO's is gonna be bitcointalk and let's be honest , it's the perfect place for any project relating to blockchain. In my opinion this is a good thing as more and more scam project are coming every day into crypto world.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
April 10, 2018, 12:34:14 PM
If the source is reliable, then this may be a welcome development as it should be capable of pushing all scam ICOs into extinction. There are so many scam ICOs nowadays, selling unrealistic ideas in order to collect people's valuable coins - bitcoin, ethereum etc and they simply vanish thereafter.
Activity: 896
Merit: 290
March 20, 2018, 11:28:45 AM
Good. Less scammy ICOs on social media. Also, looks like the "send me x ETH and I will send you x ETH" scams on Twitter are gone too.

Thank god....for fuck sakes it was getting so ridiculous

I quit spending a lot of time on twitter in 2015 when i realized it was pretty much 80% people shilling their coins and then 20% actual good information

its really incredible how big of an impact crypto has become on social media, i cant imagine what it was like with the shilling of bitconnect on facebook..
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
March 20, 2018, 11:26:09 AM

In our time, a lot of fraudsters have divorced, who are trying to get money out of us with charging methods. Social networks one by one begin to fight ICO and companies representing them. We will be sure that our niche will only grow stronger.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
March 20, 2018, 10:58:28 AM
Come on? I have not had this yet and I hope not. Maybe it's because of the fast posting of posts and not because of the fact that Twitter is against the crypto currency
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
March 20, 2018, 10:39:09 AM
Is the news abouut twitter will ban cryptocurrency and ICOs for real? Is there any official announcement from the twitter itself? We shall wait for the official announcement from them. Meanwhile we only can wait for further update regarding this issue.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
March 20, 2018, 10:22:30 AM
I don't think twitter will be banning Cryptocurrency advertisements outrightly. We should get the motives of the social media platforms clearly. They were not just set up for abuse in/of content. What I believe they are trying to do is to help put a check to scammy and spammy content providers and advertisers.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
March 20, 2018, 10:00:11 AM
Again, one more one of biggest social media banned crypto ads. and no one from them make a press release about this news.
I think the leaders of those social medias is buying crypto from dip also LOL
Activity: 299
Merit: 15
March 20, 2018, 09:45:32 AM
This is certainly bad for BTC, and not even good for encryption. Both twitter and Facebook have started to ban encrypted ads.

Activity: 179
Merit: 16
March 20, 2018, 09:44:55 AM
Not surprising at all. Something had to give after thousands of ICOs, mostly scams, within a 5-month period.

Too many cooks spoil the broth. Too many coins, especially shill coins, saturating the market is deleterious to the evolution of blockchain.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
March 20, 2018, 09:40:11 AM
Facebook, Google and Twitter are increasingly tightening on Crypto and ICO ads. That's a good sign. This will limit the scam from the user and bring a stable environment.
Pages:
Jump to: