Pages:
Author

Topic: Again Ban, but now from Twitter - page 14. (Read 1784 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
March 19, 2018, 08:40:33 AM
Since many ico are targeting social media such as twitter and facebook for advertisement. Maybe it will good news as they will against scam ico's. Cause many ico's are going to become scamming project, we have to create sticky rules to make crypto being better without that. Bitcointalk as one of big crypto forum can still become first discussing information for gaining more info about new ico's project which can avoid people being scammed.
Activity: 364
Merit: 107
March 19, 2018, 08:26:26 AM
If twitter followed this policy from facebook and google then so be it. I know their intentions are to protect their users from scam ICO and they need to do that. The real problem is people who panic sell who do not even read the entire news.
Activity: 783
March 19, 2018, 08:23:22 AM
if many platforms do bann, is it possible to promote ico in social media, i think banned is not profitable and only political game. so it is not good for ico survival and attract investors from social media is very disturbed.
Activity: 476
March 19, 2018, 08:21:12 AM
before is facebook then google and last is twitter which prohibits cryptocurrency of course this very impact to bitcoin price and altcoins hopefully this news will soon pass and bitcoindan altcoins price will return as usual.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
March 19, 2018, 08:17:30 AM
AFAIK twitter banning crypto ads is not yet confirmed. All the news says "may" ban crypto ads. But Google ban might hurt the industry because that includes Google Adwords, YouTube Ads and many more. It is the resistance guys, I don't think these companies can continue it for a long time.  Roll Eyes ICOs will depend on bounty hunters for now.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
March 19, 2018, 08:13:15 AM
What can we expect? Big websites/companies shared it's sentiment about crypto and they want to ban ads that are related to it so other companies that are also in advertising / social media will do the same thing. This is like a domino effect, so this is something expected.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
March 19, 2018, 07:50:30 AM
Twitter May Ban Advertising of Cryptocurrencies and ICO?

Hi guys it`s me again, and again I saw this information about the ban, but now for twitter.

BTCTwitter plans to prohibit advertising of cryptocurrencies and ICO, according to Sky News citing sources.BTC

First Facebook then Google, now Twitter is joining, what do you think about the market currency after these news? Is it real or only a big fake news blow before buying a lot of crypto?

Source:http://icowatchers.co/twitter-may-ban-advertising-of-cryptocurrencies-and-ico/

Is there really a ban on crypto ads on top social media? If that is true then my FB page should not have ads like ICO, but it is in reverse. There are still many ICO ads passing through my FB page, so I doubt if that is true.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 2462
https://JetCash.com
March 19, 2018, 07:46:14 AM
I think it's all part of a growing trend to try to control news and information articles.

The good news is that sites like Steemit, Dtube and Dlive are starting to gain popularity.
Activity: 154
Merit: 3
March 19, 2018, 07:45:23 AM
"The good news: The ban on Twitter restricted our freedom, people were not allowed to communicate with the world, I'm very happy that Twitter is available again."

"The ban was a shame for the country, but now it has been canceled, which is a positive step in terms of individual and civil liberties, as well as people's right to information," Ankara residents share their thoughts.
It should be noted that the blocking of the service caused considerable indignation in the society. In the largest cities of the country, a wave of anti-government demonstrations took place.

Twitter was closed by court decision after the resource management refused to delete the account, where compromising information was spread on the Turkish ex-minister involved in the corruption scandal.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
March 19, 2018, 07:45:03 AM
I think it won't matter alot. But its good as there are alot of scam ICOs going on. I hope this FUD ends soon
Activity: 378
March 19, 2018, 07:41:04 AM
these bans are already boring! google, facebook, twitter - you can immediately see that one company, everyone does it to slow the development of the crypto market! but as I understand, Google ban advertising will only be from June! Twitter on different sites write differently, they say that this is not real news! time will tell!
Activity: 266
Merit: 33
March 19, 2018, 07:20:03 AM
you know why Facebook, Google and now Twitter is banning ICO advertisements?
Look at the good side of this "ban issue" , there are hundreds of ICOs that are scam. In that way scams are reduced. we know there are cons too but just try to understand the changes Smiley widen your eyesight.
Activity: 196
March 19, 2018, 07:04:37 AM
I think this is only a normal action for them to ban the ads of crypto currency because of those scam ICO's etc. the price of coins will be affected but it will recover soon because they are just stopping those scammers and they dont want to be used by those people.
Activity: 478
Merit: 113
March 19, 2018, 06:59:57 AM

Hi guys it`s me again, and again I saw this information about the ban, but now for twitter.

Twitter plans to prohibit advertising of cryptocurrencies and ICO, according to Sky News citing sources.

First Facebook then Google, now Twitter is joining, what do you think about the market currency after these news?Is it real or only a big fake news blow before buying a lot of crypto?

Source:http://icowatchers.co/twitter-may-ban-advertising-of-cryptocurrencies-and-ico/
I knew it. Twitter will follow for banning crypto advertisement in their page. I really expected that. So what would be next? Reddit? This is crazy. Why all of these companies are banning it? Because they don't want to get involve in a scam or not? I don't get the idea of it. Hopefully they open their mind.

They are against scams for sure. And if for getting rid of scams they need to (hopefully temporarily) ban crypto advertisers I welcome it! Not necessarily this is going to be a bad thing.
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
March 19, 2018, 06:56:00 AM

BTCTwitter plans to prohibit advertising of cryptocurrencies and ICO, according to Sky News citing sources.BTC

First Facebook then Google, now Twitter is joining, what do you think about the market currency after these news? Is it real or only a big fake news blow before buying a lot of crypto?

I don't think this will have a further dip because of facebook and google controls 83% of the ad industry. so twitter crypto ads ban will have a very minute impact .. if at all it happens.
Activity: 476
Merit: 92
March 19, 2018, 06:52:22 AM

Twitter plans to prohibit advertising of cryptocurrencies and ICO, according to Sky News citing sources.

First Facebook then Google, now Twitter is joining, what do you think about the market currency after these news?Is it real or only a big fake news blow before buying a lot of crypto?

This is not good at all and together with this price drop, such a news can be a trigger for even more dump of altcoins. My Twitter account is fully crypto related and I am retweeting and posting ICO's t daily basis and as for now, I am not banned.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
March 19, 2018, 06:51:19 AM
Twitter may ban cryptocurrency advertisement on their system but thus this mean that you cannot make a post about cryptocurrency. Also did twitter really made a statement about this or this could be another FUD. Many are making a move to topple down bitcoin and also many are making false news. Thus we must be careful and do some research before believing this kind of stuff.

Correct, They will only ban advertisement of crypto currency from twitter but they won't bother those twitter pages of crypto currencies and if they do that it's like controlling people and taking away the freedom to make twitter pages. Those Big names in the social media industry just like Facebook will ban crypto currency advertisements because they will make their own crypto currency and I feel like twitter will going to join this blockchain mania. Cool

Any ban is not good thing for crypto lovers and it has jolted the confidence in people to buy and we saw that market has corrected till 7300$ almost yesterday. though we are now seeing it is regaining back but how long will the party last if things get banned from all sides needs to be seen now.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 105
March 19, 2018, 06:49:30 AM
Twitter may ban cryptocurrency advertisement on their system but thus this mean that you cannot make a post about cryptocurrency. Also did twitter really made a statement about this or this could be another FUD. Many are making a move to topple down bitcoin and also many are making false news. Thus we must be careful and do some research before believing this kind of stuff.

Correct, They will only ban advertisement of crypto currency from twitter but they won't bother those twitter pages of crypto currencies and if they do that it's like controlling people and taking away the freedom to make twitter pages. Those Big names in the social media industry just like Facebook will ban crypto currency advertisements because they will make their own crypto currency and I feel like twitter will going to join this blockchain mania. Cool
Activity: 252
Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI
March 19, 2018, 06:48:16 AM

One thing cryptocurrency enthusiasts should always remember is that it has actually caused a lot of distruption in the financial world. You do not expect it to be easy. It would be fought with everything available by those that do not want the status quo to change. One thing that is sure is that cryptocurrency would be victorious at the end of the day.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
March 19, 2018, 06:47:39 AM
Nowadays, we have tons of fake news. So, don't believe everything that you read. Check the source first. But, let's try to consider, what if, it happens? Well, lots of people will complain and those people behind twitter and other social media, would have difficulty stopping us.
Pages:
Jump to: