Pages:
Author

Topic: Again Ban, but now from Twitter - page 6. (Read 1784 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Your professional profile on the blockchain
June 15, 2018, 08:32:05 AM
This is really happened. According to the source that i read, its true that Twitter banned all advertisement that related to bitcoin. On sources that i read, this banned is because Twitter see that many fraud case that happen on Twitter's user because of bitcoin advertisement.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
June 15, 2018, 08:23:12 AM
Just because twitter has banned ICO advertising does not mean it does not recognise the entire encrypted currency market.
Most of the time they face legal problems in only a few countries.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
June 15, 2018, 08:07:43 AM

I think twitter they will not do so, they understand the value of the digital coin, and profit from what it brings.
Activity: 60
June 14, 2018, 02:28:29 PM
Twitter May Ban Advertising of Cryptocurrencies and ICO?

Hi guys it`s me again, and again I saw this information about the ban, but now for twitter.

BTCTwitter plans to prohibit advertising of cryptocurrencies and ICO, according to Sky News citing sources.BTC

First Facebook then Google, now Twitter is joining, what do you think about the market currency after these news? Is it real or only a big fake news blow before buying a lot of crypto?

Source:http://icowatchers.co/twitter-may-ban-advertising-of-cryptocurrencies-and-ico/
When facebook banned some bitcoin ads, i feel okay because there are still twitter , reedit and others but when i found out that twitter wants to ban the bitcoin ads i feel angry. they lessen our chance to communicate to other investor/traders of bitcoins that uses social media accounts .
Activity: 336
June 14, 2018, 02:18:56 PM
In my opinion, it's just an issue. As happened before on facebook and google. If facebook is really forbidden to advertise crypto currency and ICO but why there is still a facebook campaign in bounty campaign. I was still able to access news about crypto and ICO via google. Even now, twitter is also still used as a media bounty campaign. So, in my opinion it's just a mere issue to drop the crypto currency so that the trust of the public against the crypto currency is getting lost. I think that's part of the strategy of destruction.
Activity: 462
June 14, 2018, 02:10:30 PM
news about the ban on bitcoin ads on twitter is still unclear. but this can affect the price of bitcoin in the market. do not be too worried, if the price back down then we also get a profit, we can buy bitcoin or altcoin with a cheap price. and
I think it's a good direction we're moving in, there is no room for scam ico's in the crypto space.
I don't care if any of those ico's make a single penny.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
June 05, 2018, 03:25:15 PM
The ban has been somewhat implemented but not outrightly banning everything cryptocurrency from Facebook especially. I recently got blocked from posting on Facebook some few days ago because of a cryptocurrency repost I shared. I wasn't pre-warned about it but an immediate 24hour ban was implemented on my action. I have since then been more careful with my repost and noted that Facebook is serious with their cryptocurrency ban ethics.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
June 05, 2018, 03:21:57 PM
Well they can only say it but don't have the capacity to do it, are they telling us that you can not tweet about crypto currency on you own time line, or they will monitor all your tweets. I think this new is coming from FUDs trying to take advantage of a situation because in as much as that is what is expected the fact still remain that it can happen bitcoin is highly decentralized and cannot be control.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
June 05, 2018, 03:18:34 PM
Facebook, Google, now Twitter - it's easy to get ridiculous to see how the sharks of the financial world go to the cold war with bitcoin. They are already angry, because they feel like financial profits go from under their feet.
Activity: 90
June 05, 2018, 03:04:29 PM
It has to be thanks to all the scams, not sure if it was against cryptocurrency in general. Discord recently had one of these problems too, there were a bunch of servers and links being sent around containing scams. Was quite surprised to find that out since it's mostly under 18s on Discord.
June 05, 2018, 01:48:46 PM
Twitter may boycott digital currency notice on their framework however subsequently this imply you can't make a post about cryptographic money. Likewise twittered extremely created an impression about this or this could be another FUD. Numerous are making a move to topple down bitcoin and furthermore numerous are making false news. Subsequently we should be cautious and do some exploration before trusting this sort of stuff.
Activity: 364
June 05, 2018, 01:44:33 PM
Twitter May Ban Advertising of Cryptocurrencies and ICO?

Hi guys it`s me again, and again I saw this information about the ban, but now for twitter.

BTCTwitter plans to prohibit advertising of cryptocurrencies and ICO, according to Sky News citing sources.BTC

First Facebook then Google, now Twitter is joining, what do you think about the market currency after these news? Is it real or only a big fake news blow before buying a lot of crypto?

Source:http://icowatchers.co/twitter-may-ban-advertising-of-cryptocurrencies-and-ico/
If this is true then the only option to promote ICO's is gonna be bitcointalk and let's be honest , it's the perfect place for any project relating to blockchain.
Activity: 387
Merit: 12
June 01, 2018, 05:49:43 PM
Another biggest bad news for all the crypto enthusiast. It is affecting lousy effect on bitcoin. Twitter is the biggest platform for marketing, without it how can we spread the news about cryptocurrency or ICO. Hope they will change their decision, I really want that Twitter will accept crypto ads again.
Activity: 116
June 01, 2018, 05:42:53 PM
I see all these as a deliberate act in killing cryptocurrencies awareness, most especially a means of reducing the spread of bitcoin which most of the power house countries did not want to accept. That's one part, the spread of fake ICO's and bounty programs on these social media also contribute to their decisions as they will want to protect their brands and always maintain integrity at all time.
What they needs to do is to regulate the process of promoting cryptocurrency on their portal and not total ban.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
June 01, 2018, 04:52:01 PM
Baning scammers would be the way for the social media sites. İcos and cryptocurrency are not scams as a whole.and they are here to stay.if these sites don't see this.then there is some ulterior motive.
Activity: 392
http://o-tu.ru/
June 01, 2018, 04:36:21 PM
You think this is a problem? I don't think the ICO will stop. There are other ways of advertising. Various social networks, advertising crops in various social societies. In General, the best scheme is MLM. So the ICO will live
June 01, 2018, 03:09:03 PM
Twitter attempet this may be the resion behind this is prevent scamming.
Activity: 130
WayMaker Miracle Worker
May 31, 2018, 09:54:27 AM
it is a big fake news, those company only make their money, if they ban it they will loss big, too many fake ico people dont care to read white paper before investing in any ico, understanding really matter before investment.
Activity: 10
May 31, 2018, 05:06:41 AM
This is a bad thing for the ICO project team. The scope and channels of promotion have been reduced. They can only be promoted from TELEGRAM and BTT. This is already a loss for new projects.
Activity: 78
May 31, 2018, 04:30:50 AM
Aren't all bounties for example do not require bitcointalk ranks? It is not fair to say that most of the campaigners are scammers. The best thing to do is listen to them and pick the best to spread in the world. Just my point of view.
Pages:
Jump to: