Pages:
Author

Topic: Again Ban, but now from Twitter - page 8. (Read 1784 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 101
May 16, 2018, 11:21:55 AM
news is deceptive, this news has been widely spread to affect the price of bitcoin market. This news is not true. the proof until now there is no official statement from twitter about this news
Activity: 173
Merit: 1
May 16, 2018, 11:20:10 AM
As per usual, twitter follows.lol their main reason would be to keep away from scams. This is actually good for everyone. Having this ban would strenghten trust in the sites that promotes ico or crypto. In a way, it helps make us sure that everything is legit. People should not look at it negatively.
Activity: 418
Merit: 106
May 16, 2018, 11:14:33 AM
This is a good thing. The crypto industry is full of scammers and people who are trying to take advantage of the mania. Weeding these people out and protecting people from them is a good thing for the long term prospects of the industry. Those thinking it's the end of the world are fairly short sighted. This is a good thing for BTC!

Indeed. It is banned for good reason though. Just like how Bing banned cryptocurrency advertisements. Twitter, Google, Bing, and Microsoft banned crypto ads to ensure the safety of the users since cryptocurrencies and bitcoin are known as 'scam' and 'illegal' by people who don't really know much about these digital currencies.
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
May 13, 2018, 08:12:08 AM
only children use twitter who cares
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
May 12, 2018, 02:01:04 AM
Well, it could be youtube after twitter,  I don't know why it would be happens. But in my opinions I think there are some missed agreement between crypto companies and other social media's companie. The thing is bitcoin was nothing if there is no an ads in this social media, so the social media was kinda necessary thing for crypto world.
Activity: 100
May 12, 2018, 01:52:15 AM
Twitter May Ban Advertising of Cryptocurrencies and ICO?

Hi guys it`s me again, and again I saw this information about the ban, but now for twitter.

BTCTwitter plans to prohibit advertising of cryptocurrencies and ICO, according to Sky News citing sources.BTC

First Facebook then Google, now Twitter is joining, what do you think about the market currency after these news? Is it real or only a big fake news blow before buying a lot of crypto?

Source:http://icowatchers.co/twitter-may-ban-advertising-of-cryptocurrencies-and-ico/
This is an attempt to complete the ico fraudulent ad. I think the ban is not permanent and can be revoked at any time. As we know now a lot of fake ico is very annoying.
Activity: 41
May 12, 2018, 01:43:46 AM
For the sake of its clients they banned the bitcoin ads because of the scammers scattered on their website.
Activity: 630
Merit: 258
May 12, 2018, 01:14:25 AM
Its possible to happen, because I think all of user secured their safety in using social media and the management in twitter also secured
their users to the possible scammer that have an attention to victim them but not all of them are using twitter to scam, a few of them.
Activity: 81
May 11, 2018, 05:52:33 AM
as far as I know the tweeter has long banned it, but so far everything is fine, advertising is on...
Activity: 238
May 11, 2018, 05:19:30 AM
We just need regulations by the government to screened out all quack developer creating tokens without no good use case to avoid more scam. .. Most just create tokens to make money and dump....
Activity: 165
May 11, 2018, 04:49:41 AM
I expect this kind of reaction from tweeter. Because there are some scamming projects which use tweeter as their main advertising method. So I think this will be a good move. But big impact on bounty campaigns
Absolutely right because some of the campaigns actually depends on twitter for the announcement and maybe because of having scamming projects which they're using twitter as well it's good to be band but as you have said it also gives a big impact to those who still participated on bounty campaigns in twitter.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
May 11, 2018, 04:48:01 AM
Are you sure with that sir? Because I see some advertisement of crypto in twitter and I hope no more website or company will ban cryptocurrency. Because if it's continue banning crypto the price of the altcoins will decrease because some people sell their coins and other who are interested will not invest..
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE
May 11, 2018, 04:41:59 AM
It is just a fake new, what they are guiding against is spamming, which reduce the value of there site, lots of bounty hunters post are spam and this reduce the number of advert they have as a site. Banning crypto ad on twitter is a loss for them
Activity: 56
May 10, 2018, 02:06:52 PM
they are banning bitcoin but they are involved in bitcoin but what is cooking behind of this we don't know. but we know something very dangerous which they plan
Activity: 126
May 10, 2018, 02:00:38 PM
I would really like to understand the actual reason behind all these.
Activity: 726
Merit: 251
May 10, 2018, 01:45:23 PM
The fuss is advertising may be expensive than usual but there is no campaign gift twitter. Fortunately it will prevent the creation of fake accounts or more 1 account from one person. Cool
Activity: 118
May 10, 2018, 01:17:20 PM
I think this is a welcome development. There has been many scammers under the shade of twitter, recently using the word * sent  1ETH then i will send you 5ETH which after sending end up in scam.* this is a nice one from twitter kudos.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
May 10, 2018, 01:12:29 PM
Twitter May Ban Advertising of Cryptocurrencies and ICO?

Hi guys it`s me again, and again I saw this information about the ban, but now for twitter.

BTCTwitter plans to prohibit advertising of cryptocurrencies and ICO, according to Sky News citing sources.BTC

First Facebook then Google, now Twitter is joining, what do you think about the market currency after these news? Is it real or only a big fake news blow before buying a lot of crypto?

Source:http://icowatchers.co/twitter-may-ban-advertising-of-cryptocurrencies-and-ico/

I think In a sense, this is a good thing because this will reduce the introduction of scam coins to the public. This will reduce the exposure of the public mass to those scam coins and will definitely help the image of cryptocurrency. We all know that most people still see cryptocurrency in a bad way.
Activity: 9
May 10, 2018, 01:01:56 PM
I sell advertising for BitTorrent and am very close to people at Google, Facebook and Twitter who have told me that from a promotion standpoint (at least in the US) their lawyers see way too much potential liability at this point taking in advertising.   A factor is that promoting a product or service from a distributed network may be hard to track down should there be an issue.

However as people have stated here all of the aforementioned companies will be incorporating crypto-currencies into their offering.

SHAMELESS PLUG Smiley Smiley:   BitTorrent does accept advertising from crypto products and services.  Our audience skews 74% male, and they are very much of the cord cutting, technophile mindset and already trust distributed computing.  Contact me at [email protected] if interested for rates
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
May 10, 2018, 05:20:58 AM
Maybe the scammers used twitter for their hoax. I hate them so much, because I used Twitter to join in bounty campaigns. This is my way to earn and help my family. All social media ban the ico, this is panicking.
Pages:
Jump to: