Pages:
Author

Topic: Again Ban, but now from Twitter - page 2. (Read 1784 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
October 07, 2018, 10:49:21 AM
Such bans usually concern paid mass advertising. If you advertise on your page, only your subscribers see this ad and the ban usually does not apply to it. From the moment of publication of this news and up to this point, no one sent me warnings about violations of the rules of Twitter.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
October 07, 2018, 05:57:12 AM
So even Twitter now is banning different crypto related advertisements, you mean? Well, I don't think that this is true because as I can notice from the Twitter social media there are still some other crypto related informatiin that is spreading in this social media site.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 116
October 07, 2018, 05:46:09 AM
Your news source link says, Twitter May Ban Advertising of Cryptocurrencies and ICO, but it is going smoothly without any ban so far. We haven't notice any ban news from Twiter. Google have banned cryptocurrency advertisement but it is now ok because if you watch any video in youtube, you can see now many ico related ads.
Activity: 700
Merit: 260
October 07, 2018, 03:35:55 AM
I received the impact,Twitter Ban Advertising of Cryptocurrencies and ICO , the Twitter account that I created in 2009 was disabled all the time, just because I retweeted 1 time about the ICO project, I was very disappointed with Twitter's provisions, Iam very sure that Twitter will or Facebook will lick their own saliva, after banning the circulation of ICO and Cryptocurreny ads, the two big platforms will definitely need blockchain technology in the future.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 105
October 07, 2018, 03:10:23 AM
Twitter May Ban Advertising of Cryptocurrencies and ICO?

Hi guys it`s me again, and again I saw this information about the ban, but now for twitter.

BTCTwitter plans to prohibit advertising of cryptocurrencies and ICO, according to Sky News citing sources.BTC

First Facebook then Google, now Twitter is joining, what do you think about the market currency after these news? Is it real or only a big fake news blow before buying a lot of crypto?

Source:http://icowatchers.co/twitter-may-ban-advertising-of-cryptocurrencies-and-ico/

I think such actions are already a violation of the human rights. Social media and the Internet were created to provide a freedom of speech for humans and the restriction of crypto advertising is a direct restriction of this freedom. Why they just simply don't let people decide by themselves where to invest?
These giants are too greedy when it comes to money and will do anything by any means necessary. I know that Facebook is already planning to make their own crypto currency to sponge out money from every investor that will get hooked by their baits, And now Twitter might follow this with the same greed in their hearts.
It's already October now and I still don't hear any news about the ban that will occur on the Twitter platform or maybe they have changed their plans because that action is not good for their image just like Facebook did, they already lifted the ban months ago.
Banning crypto currency advertisements such as ICO's (Initial Coin Offerings) on social media platforms won't help them if they plan to make their own crypto currency and start an ICO in the future.  Cool
Activity: 322
Merit: 16
October 07, 2018, 02:53:17 AM

Hi guys it`s me again, and again I saw this information about the ban, but now for twitter.

BTCTwitter plans to prohibit advertising of cryptocurrencies and ICO, according to Sky News citing sources.BTC

First Facebook then Google, now Twitter is joining, what do you think about the market currency after these news? Is it real or only a big fake news blow before buying a lot of crypto?

Source:http://icowatchers.co/twitter-may-ban-advertising-of-cryptocurrencies-and-ico/

actually we can't 100% trust the expert analysts out there, because basically what we invest is our own money where we will have a different psychology if we follow the analyst's advice 100% therefore you should start learning how to analyze both technically and fundamentally correctly, in order to predict accurately the movement of BTC prices in the future
Activity: 475
Merit: 1
Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain
October 07, 2018, 02:15:34 AM
You won't really blame companies who update their advertisement policies against crypto adverts. The noise, the tension, pressure and everything it brings to the table is too much. So many fake accounts created on this social media and people falling prey for all their tricks and shines. If there will be a way to rest the riot and craziness of all this and have a near perfect system, monitored, regulated and supported by the government, with a lot of policy to it, then bigger companies can let it be discussed freely on their sites then. I heard facebook has banned its ads, and some other networks have done so too, that's to show its chaos and ill regulated policy.
Activity: 616
October 07, 2018, 12:53:28 AM
twitter is part of google right? maybe if google ban bitcoin and cryptocurrencies twitter is ban bitcoin and cryptocurrencies to because they are the same, i hope that in the future google, facebook and twitter can open and accept bitcoin again
Activity: 209
October 06, 2018, 11:46:12 PM

Twitter has added a new virtual currency-related advertising policy to ensure the safety of the social networking community. Accordingly, advertising for ICOs or selling tokens will be banned on Twitter, to prevent fraud through these tools.
However, the new policy still allows ads for virtual currency transactions or secure "e-wallet" services provided by companies listed on some major exchanges.
Activity: 378
October 06, 2018, 11:41:20 PM

After google facebook to twitter forbidden advertising virtual currency, Bitcoin prices plummeted. By this time, Bitcoin prices have fallen sharply compared to the beginning of the year. The advertising ban on virtual currency that Twitter launched is an important factor that made Bitcoin sell off aggressively
Activity: 770
https://streamies.io/
October 06, 2018, 11:27:22 PM

I found that it still advertises for many ICO projects. Nothing happened. I'm still using my account to advertise for some projects and have never received a warning message from Twitter. I think it's just rumors.
Activity: 647
Merit: 255
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
October 06, 2018, 11:23:44 PM

I think such actions are already a violation of the human rights. Social media and the Internet were created to provide a freedom of speech for humans and the restriction of crypto advertising is a direct restriction of this freedom. Why they just simply don't let people decide by themselves where to invest?
Activity: 351
October 06, 2018, 11:07:23 PM
This is really bad for the crypo world and without a true solid reason social media sites are making these kind of restrictions against crypto is unimaginable and this makes good projects to disappear even without stepping out to the real world because most ICO projects are attracting new desired investors through social media sites like Twitter and Facebook so closing those paths make a huge negative impact to promote them and I hope it won't continue in the future 
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
October 06, 2018, 10:58:49 PM
Here alot of news regarding ban of social media difference medium and now here news for twitter that they ban crypto currency if this one is true news than it's not a good news for both but if they ban than they must regret and reverse their decision.
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
October 06, 2018, 09:25:01 PM
but now google has opened again for crypto ads. although not yet comprehensive in all countries. but at least with the steps Google receives back crypto ads, it will surely be followed by social media like Facebook and Twitter.
Activity: 978
Merit: 250
October 06, 2018, 06:54:16 AM

They did jump on banning initially however that will be a temporary go to my analysis because many social media like Facebook revenues are at a high margin due to advertising functionality network in our digital economy so with few restrictions even twitter will be back to normal state.
Activity: 360
October 06, 2018, 06:48:34 AM
Hopefully this ban will not happen. I'm still using twitter to advertise ico. If that is true then this is really bad for me and many other investors. Hopefully the twitter ban will soon be abolished. We still need the media to advertise for electronic money.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
October 06, 2018, 06:39:36 AM
It's because of the fake news and fake ICOs which creates scams and steals money from people but it may cause a drop in cryptocurrency because the little people knew about the little will invest so I think they should not ban the advertising campaign they should recognize the scammers and should ban them.
Activity: 210
October 06, 2018, 06:23:49 AM
So do you mean this is one that affects the price of bitcoin? Maybe the reason why they are banning is that they are preventing the act of hacking, just like what happened lately to facebook.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
October 06, 2018, 06:12:44 AM
It is expected that twitter will follow the code and the ICO banned after what facebook has done. With this, the ICOs must be honest and sincere with their projects. The cryptographic industry is full of scammers. Those who think so are the end of a world that looks very short. Forbidden in electronic money is now a norm. If the Twitter ban occurs, I think it will have an impact on the electronic money community. But do not forget that the electronic money ban on Twitter will also have an impact on the platform, which will significantly reduce the traffic on the site. If Twitter really does something like this, that could be really good - because it will encourage people to create and maintain decentralized, managed and independent solutions instead of Twitter and Facebook. Perhaps it is preferable to filter out all the ICO ads that are suspect.
Pages:
Jump to: