Pages:
Author

Topic: Again Ban, but now from Twitter - page 3. (Read 1784 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
October 03, 2018, 11:57:54 PM
no, it is not. Even now, Twitter still doen't ban cryptocurrency and ICOs. I think bitcoin will be soon official accepted
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
October 03, 2018, 11:42:13 PM
I think the current ban on the circulation and use of bitcoin or cryptocurrency in various countries is not an information that can make a lot of panic, even though there are still some who panic but this human being can learn it for sure it's just a conspiracy to make the price of bitcoin and some cryptocurrency falls like this.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
October 03, 2018, 09:18:05 PM
Twitter May Ban Advertising of Cryptocurrencies and ICO?

Hi guys it`s me again, and again I saw this information about the ban, but now for twitter.

BTCTwitter plans to prohibit advertising of cryptocurrencies and ICO, according to Sky News citing sources.BTC

First Facebook then Google, now Twitter is joining, what do you think about the market currency after these news? Is it real or only a big fake news blow before buying a lot of crypto?

Source:http://icowatchers.co/twitter-may-ban-advertising-of-cryptocurrencies-and-ico/
The only reasons why Twitter, Facebook, and Google banned advertising of Cryptocurrencise and ICO, because there are so many cases which the new ICO already promoting in the Twitter, Facebook, and also Google, but the ICO or the new cryptocurrencies are scam. So, thats why Twitter, Facebook, and Google are decided to ban that thing from their advertisement. Because the don't know how to make sure that ICO is not a scam one.
Activity: 924
Merit: 220
October 03, 2018, 07:57:00 PM
Do not worry for it will be for the mean time. There are things that needs to.be consider when your country has the problem of cryptocurrency so that is why they will ask facebook, media to ban cryptocurrency ads. However, if there will be decisions to make then probably there would be lifting with the bans if found cryptocurrency would do no harm or if the system has aleady set with guidelines, rules and regulations and has implemented the process.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
October 03, 2018, 07:55:22 PM
Facebook and Twitter did not ban cryptocurrency totally. There is an alternative way to promote in twitter and facebook ads. Something you need to be ignored or you have to be tricky to promote on those platforms. Last month I made a facebook ads about an ICO, some popular ICO ads showing up on facebook and twitter. So, we can see they haven't banned fully crypto yet!
copper member
Activity: 266
October 03, 2018, 07:52:17 PM
It will be a good move IMO because nowadays, hundreds scam ICO's are being broadcast on social media eveyday . In doing this, being scammed can be prevented. Because many people on social media like twitter dont know anything from crypto. That's why if they see 500%  or 1000% up, they join that immediately without thinking and researching about that thing.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
October 03, 2018, 07:27:23 PM
Am sure the issue has changed for sometime now, most of these social media outlets like twitter and Facebook have began embracing the world of blockchain technology and bitcoin for the better. This is the way forward to bring more people or investors into the world of crypto.
Activity: 413
● KEEP CALM & HODL ●
October 03, 2018, 10:51:14 AM
What this information been proven that Twitter will ban Bitcoin because almost all projects provide information and project developments with social media, especially Twitter.
Activity: 295
Merit: 1
October 03, 2018, 09:58:12 AM
There will be social media projects specifically for crypto and ico ads, although not as famous as Facebook and Twitter, I think they will develop later and many fans, such as howdoo for example.
Activity: 7
October 03, 2018, 09:52:25 AM
October 2018 - and here we are, still no bans  Wink
Activity: 8
September 30, 2018, 06:25:18 AM
This certainly has a huge impact on the price of Bitcoin and Altcoin expects this news to soon overtake Bitcoin and Altcoin will return the usual price that we expected. Even the medium is called the enabling medium. The publishers of electronic money articles are currently suspending users to publish these articles. This is bad when Facebook has banned Bitcoin and twitter started.
Activity: 141
August 16, 2018, 10:38:44 PM
One more news which could affect the market of crypto. Current market conditions are very bad, if more and more social media that keeps banded crypto I fear prices will collapse. But we can't blame twitter because there many of the scamer, so I think twitter doing this to protect its users. I hope in future there will be clear rules about cryptocurrency so that it will cause a rise the trust of cryptocurrency, so prices do not continue to be bearish. 
Activity: 210
August 16, 2018, 09:29:31 PM
it might be good to reduce SCAMMER.
but it shouldn't be banned because Tweeter is a Social Media giant.

maybe it is more appropriate to filter out all ICO advertisements that are in doubt.
Activity: 73
July 26, 2018, 02:40:00 PM
"Plans" and "may" are not very strong words. They are often translated from Journalistish to English as "we don't have any news, but everything is possible, so why not put this on the frontpage?".

And if Twitter really does something like this it may be really good - because it will encourage people to create and maintain decentralised, goverment- and corporate-independent solutions instead of Twitter and Facebook.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
July 26, 2018, 02:20:34 PM
Banning in cryptocurrency is now a norm. Google banned cryptocurrency, followed by Facebook now twitter. If twitter ban happens I think it will have an effect on cryptocurrency community. Twitter being where most of the news and information happens and many depend on it for so many stuffs. But let's not forget that a cryptocurrency ban on Twitter will also have an effect on the platform, it will drastically reduce the traffic on the site.
Activity: 376
July 26, 2018, 01:08:20 PM
This is a good thing. The crypto industry is full of scammers. Protecting people from them is a good thing for the long-term prospects of the Bitcoin industry. Those who think like that are the end of a world that looks very short. This is good for BTC!
Activity: 126
July 26, 2018, 12:40:59 PM
It is expected that twitter will follow crypto and ICO banning after what facebook did. They did it to protect investors and other people from investing in cryptos or ICOs who do not act on good faith. With this, ICOs must be honest and sincere with their projects.
Activity: 228
July 24, 2018, 07:30:06 AM
Twitter May Ban Advertising of Cryptocurrencies and ICO?

Hi guys it`s me again, and again I saw this information about the ban, but now for twitter.

BTCTwitter plans to prohibit advertising of cryptocurrencies and ICO, according to Sky News citing sources.BTC

First Facebook then Google, now Twitter is joining, what do you think about the market currency after these news? Is it real or only a big fake news blow before buying a lot of crypto?

Source:http://icowatchers.co/twitter-may-ban-advertising-of-cryptocurrencies-and-ico/
News about the ban on bitcoin ads on twitter is still unclear. But this can affect the price of bitcoin in the market. Do not be too worried, be petient. You can still invest in Bitcoin in low price.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
July 17, 2018, 08:28:15 PM
this situation will continue. until sometime when the crypto market turns green and the government starts to consider the crypto industry, the media will start receiving crypto ads again.
Activity: 297
Merit: 100
July 17, 2018, 10:22:06 AM
does this look familiar? ,first they tried to influence the world governments to ban the crypto and that didn't work , now the ""anti bitcoin consortium"" has changed focus to try and drown out the advertising mechanism of bitcoins with the hope that no one else will ""buy"" into it, it us however a little too late as even people in Jamaica are trading and transacting in bitcoins .It has gained traction so  we just need to develop our own marketing strategies now.

Politics and government want to ban bitcoin offer a simple reason. They want to have part of our money in the pockets. And they want to know how many you earn and how many people are earning using Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: