Pages:
Author

Topic: Again Ban, but now from Twitter - page 4. (Read 1784 times)

Activity: 255
Merit: 10
July 17, 2018, 12:06:40 AM
Twitter May Ban Advertising of Cryptocurrencies and ICO?

Hi guys it`s me again, and again I saw this information about the ban, but now for twitter.

BTCTwitter plans to prohibit advertising of cryptocurrencies and ICO, according to Sky News citing sources.BTC

First Facebook then Google, now Twitter is joining, what do you think about the market currency after these news? Is it real or only a big fake news blow before buying a lot of crypto?

Source:http://icowatchers.co/twitter-may-ban-advertising-of-cryptocurrencies-and-ico/
facebook has now lifted the ban and started advertising for the ICO project and the altcoins. So I thought the rumor was just a news story and it was not accurate. Please wait for the correct information from Twitter.
But I think they will not be so stupid. Cryptocurrency is a potential market and Twitter is always profitable when advertising.
Activity: 336
Merit: 52
July 16, 2018, 11:54:53 PM
I'm not so sure that the people who actually want to get into cryptocurrencies go to Twitter or Facebook to look for some information, especially if it's about advertisements. And probably soon those social networks will understand that anyway they are losing potential money.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
July 16, 2018, 10:45:52 PM
I am quite concerned about that. Perhaps they risked the scam through ICO ads as well as Facebook a few months ago
Activity: 84
July 16, 2018, 10:11:23 PM
Are you certain with that sir? because I see a few advertisement of crypto in twitter and that i hope no greater website or company will ban cryptocurrency. because if it is retain banning crypto the fee of the altcoins will decrease because a few human beings promote their cash and other who are involved will now not make investments..
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
July 16, 2018, 05:58:43 AM

Hi guys it`s me again, and again I saw this information about the ban, but now for twitter.

BTCTwitter plans to prohibit advertising of cryptocurrencies and ICO, according to Sky News citing sources.BTC

First Facebook then Google, now Twitter is joining, what do you think about the market currency after these news? Is it real or only a big fake news blow before buying a lot of crypto?

Source:http://icowatchers.co/twitter-may-ban-advertising-of-cryptocurrencies-and-ico/

I hope that Twitter will not ban bitcoin because it affects the campaigns in social media and airdrop. I hope that this news is not true because many people joins Twitter campaigns and they might lose rewards in the campaign if it is banned.

As the price of bitcoin peaked, there were consecutive bans. However, many firms are gradually removing bans. Facebook then, on Twitter I think can remove the ban soon.
Activity: 116
Merit: 16
July 16, 2018, 05:46:05 AM

I hope that Twitter will not ban bitcoin because it affects the campaigns in social media and airdrop. I hope that this news is not true because many people joins Twitter campaigns and they might lose rewards in the campaign if it is banned.
Activity: 504
July 16, 2018, 05:42:08 AM
you know why Facebook, Google and now Twitter is banning ICO advertisements?
Look at the good side of this "ban issue" , there are hundreds of ICOs that are scam. In that way scams are reduced. we know there are cons too but just try to understand the changes Smiley widen your eyesight.

The creator maybe twitter does not want to use cryptocurrency to spread it to many people because Twitter is only important information
It's just as news that many people know about important things.
Activity: 37
July 15, 2018, 04:20:47 AM
This is bad when Facebook has just banned Bitcoin and twitter started. But I think this is just as temporary as Facebook...
Activity: 112
July 15, 2018, 04:17:23 AM
We keep receiving bans from these platforms and its really hurting. Even the so called medium that allows room to publish cryptocurrency articles is now suspending users for publishing these articles. I think there should be a social media platform solely meant for crypto issues where only crypto enthusiast can interact without fear of ban
Activity: 392
July 15, 2018, 04:15:20 AM
If I think Twitter can ban cryptocurrency ads on their systems, but thus this means we can not post about cryptocurrency. Actually, making a statement about this or this could be another FUD. This is certainly greatly affect the price of Bitcoin and Altcoin hopefully this news will soon pass and Bitcoin Altcoin will return the usual price we expect.
Activity: 154
July 15, 2018, 03:49:49 AM

All I can say is that giant company like google and facebook is insecure with blockchain technology because blockchain is a big threat to them.
Activity: 294
July 15, 2018, 03:32:01 AM
Is this true that the Twitter will also ban the advertising of crypto related activities? If that's the case then this is not a good news for us here in the crypto currency community. Social media sites like the Facebook and Twitter are the leading social media sites that millions of people are using everyday, every hour, every minute and even every seconds of their life. That is why the banning of crypto advertising in the Facebook and Twitter is huge loss to us crypto people.
Activity: 616
July 15, 2018, 03:26:55 AM
I don't know what they think about banning the bitcoin, we all know that twitter and facebook is the biggest company in social media, its mean that their ads will very affect with the product, in this case, if they ban bitcoin and cryptocurrencies i think cryptocurrencies and the bitcoin will lost their popularity slowly
Activity: 149
July 15, 2018, 03:20:28 AM
A lot of bad blood for the ICO scams and a good riddance it will be. But on the other hand, twitter is also one of the "big money" institutions who don't want a decentralized monetary system. Well we still wait.
Activity: 179
July 15, 2018, 02:40:18 AM
will this really happen? I heard facebook unblock crypto ad, but now it's twitter. if true this would be bad news for crypto pas, hopefully it will not happen.
Activity: 182
July 15, 2018, 02:06:38 AM
Woa.. This is not good.. Because some advertisement need exposure but in this situation it will be hard for the coin owner if this is continue hopefuly it dont affect the market..
Activity: 39
July 15, 2018, 12:46:46 AM
twitter has actually given a statement on this or this could be another FUD. So, we must be careful and do some research before believing this kind of stuff. But I believe this will not hurt the ICO legally and honestly because they can use other means to publish their ICO.
Activity: 166
July 12, 2018, 03:40:54 PM
Though Twitter is banning crypto related ads, But i am confused, Have they really banned crypto ads. Because today I have seen some crypto related ads, Like Wepower ads and some other crypto ads. So, maybe they did not ban totally. And we have good news that Facebook may unban crypto related ads, So, day by day Crypto will accept by every sector and all social platform will unban too.

Marketers found a way around the ban on facebook advertising about cryptocurrency, changing some letters in the word ""bitcoin"". But recently, Facebook has revised its decision to ban advertising. I think this is good news.
Activity: 38
July 12, 2018, 09:30:07 AM
I think this is just for protecting users from scam ICO and this is good in my opinion. There's just too many ICOs using social media platforms to scam people.
Activity: 90
July 12, 2018, 05:27:48 AM
ICO advertising is banned, and this is just a rumor, there is no definite news. There are too many fraudulent and irrational investments in the ICO. They just ban ICO, not a total ban on cryptocurrencies, which doesn't require too much worry.
Pages:
Jump to: