Pages:
Author

Topic: Agilmine - Your REAL Altcoin FPGA miner [Updated! 8/16] - page 7. (Read 5209 times)

Activity: 183
Merit: 100
I hope you guys will really send out samples
Activity: 104
Merit: 11
sorry I should have spent more time on this forum.. but would you mind sending me links to these guys' profile pages? i have only 6 of those test boards, don't want to send to wrong people .. Thanks! Grin

for those who think this is a scam. we are ready to send demo boards to reputable forum member for verification and review soon.  Wink

vosk or phillipma are my suggestions from this end =)

Definitely both Vosk and Phil as they are as trusted as it gets.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 297
Grow with community
DwarfMiner! Welcome back... another day another scam

Don't think so

He's willing to prove the device to our trusted member with Bro phil and Vosk

its a major requirement to trust your product

Unlike Dwarfs sh*TTy reasons on not doing review

Let see how this hardware will go

Activity: 230
Merit: 1
DwarfMiner! Welcome back... another day another scam
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1165
My AR-15 ID's itself as a toaster. Want breakfast?
sorry I should have spent more time on this forum.. but would you mind sending me links to these guys' profile pages? i have only 6 of those test boards, don't want to send to wrong people .. Thanks! Grin

for those who think this is a scam. we are ready to send demo boards to reputable forum member for verification and review soon.  Wink

Phil - https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/philipma1957-64507

vosk - https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/voskcoin-987465
Activity: 148
Merit: 9
Contact [email protected] for our FPGA miner info!

thanks for the info! we will contact them soon!
Activity: 490
Merit: 38

I agree with you, send to one of this users or better, sent do both
No, we are using Microchip Polarfire series flash based fpga chips, new product this year.
This is only our first prototype, we can add a tiny PCIe to the final product. but it will add a small design risk for the change, and i'd like to know how many customers may ask for it? and for what usage? thanks.

So which chip are you using?
You mention 28nm so I'm guessing Xilinx 7-series?
Perhaps the Artix7-200T?
The hashrates seems reasonable for that at least.

Is USB the only communication interface with the host?
Seems a bit limiting to only have that as interface.

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
So which chip are you using?
You mention 28nm so I'm guessing Xilinx 7-series?
Perhaps the Artix7-200T?
The hashrates seems reasonable for that at least.

Is USB the only communication interface with the host?
Seems a bit limiting to only have that as interface.
legendary

Activity: 846
Merit: 115

Send it to Vosk, he will give you an in-depth unbiased YouTube review and he has tons of followers
if you can please share your thoughts, i hope this be a grassroots movement that we can continuously learn and improve our product. thanks.

Nope !
Activity: 47
Merit: 5
Updated! Cheers  Grin
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
OP, do you have any tech spec from your hardware design?
At least also provide us your spec, so we can really judge the performance of your fpga miner. Is it really worth to invest or not.
I myself play around already with legit and top of the line fpga development board, therefore able to give you hints at least on the performance wise based on your fpga chips and algorithm.
legendary
Is a devfee a problem for you?
People will still find ways how not to pay developers.

The most important is the profit and payback of this equipment. Dev, for example, increase the devfee and reduce the cost.

perpetual never ending fees, are not the answer. 

Relying on a devfee to cover the hardware costs is an insane idea to be frank... not a winning strategy for the dev or the hardware.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 641
Nice introduction.

I await your further elaboration on specs and other use details.

I always knew FPGA devices would be prominent at some point;  but most people don't understand the linearity of a FPGA vs. a common CPU/GPU.

Will the bitstreams be open-source as to allow community additions and enhancements?

Trust me;  if you manufacture and sell the hardware;  people would rather buy it than remanufacture the hardware themselves.  It's a no-brainer.

Encrypting and locking down bitstreams with hard coded fees are a HUGE turn off in my eyes.  Mining was never intended to be that way.

at this point, we are more pro open than close, i would just feel so wrong by forcing a dev fee on the miners, which i really hate personally being a miner myself. but we also need to figure out a way to protect the copy right, these bitfiles worth months of hardwork, it would also be wrong if someone just steal it and use on some cheaper clones..

I don't mind a devfee. I pay JCE CN miner 1,5% devfee and it's normal.
I pay SRB 0,85% devfee and it's normal.
I pay phoenix miner 0,65% devfee.
Up to 2% is reasonnable, especially with "exotic" algos, although I won't pay more than 2% for ETASH.

Is a devfee a problem for you?
People will still find ways how not to pay developers.

The most important is the profit and payback of this equipment. Dev, for example, increase the devfee and reduce the cost.
Why is Your name of the thread so similar to other one running FPGA sales? Do You REALLY need to emphasize that it is REAL product? I mean, every buyer expects real product.

I don't know about the other thread you are referring to. Agilmine means an "agile" miner, which can evolve and adapt to different algo. inspired by Agilent actually  Grin
buyers all expect real products, but what they get in the end? there are just so many scammers nowadays.
Pages:
Jump to: