Pages:
Author

Topic: ☀� [ANN] ☀� reOrder Gateway - USA, NY based Startup|MVP - Nov. 7th - page 29. (Read 23695 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 297

nice atm he have only btc i see, next year perhaps reOrder.  Smiley
The btc transaktion fee is so high now, over 7$  Roll Eyes
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
@Shilnov, why does this say "formation date: 06/19/2017"

http://www.sos.state.co.us/biz/BusinessEntityDetail.do?quitButtonDestination=BusinessEntityResults&nameTyp=ENT&entityId2=20171452264&srchTyp=ENTITY&fileId=20171452264&masterFileId=20171452264

And you contributor brief:

"A company registered in Colorardo, US. Since 2016, it has been developing a number of solutions focused on automating mission-critical business processes within the retail industry. Its first finished product is a proprietary payment terminal for restaurants, shops, and hotels."

Did you work unregistered, like a hobby/unpaid, on this project from 2016-2017?

My first draft of business model and technical requirements was dated 2014. First ugly MVP was made in beginning of 2015. At 2015 we found our investor and start developing all system. So in beginning of 2016 we has working prototype and start our tests in restaurants. At 2017 Company was formed with new core members and we decide to register reOrder Technologies Inc. Company was registered in Colorado and team reside in New York as starting point.
Colorado is most popular jurisdiction for startups

Activity: 644
Merit: 101
@Shilnov, why does this say "formation date: 06/19/2017"

http://www.sos.state.co.us/biz/BusinessEntityDetail.do?quitButtonDestination=BusinessEntityResults&nameTyp=ENT&entityId2=20171452264&srchTyp=ENTITY&fileId=20171452264&masterFileId=20171452264

And you contributor brief:

"A company registered in Colorardo, US. Since 2016, it has been developing a number of solutions focused on automating mission-critical business processes within the retail industry. Its first finished product is a proprietary payment terminal for restaurants, shops, and hotels."

Did you work unregistered, like a hobby/unpaid, on this project from 2016-2017?
Hi,

I guess somebody already asked: How can you run a ICO if you are incorporated in US? Would SEC ruin it?

Thank you

Yes we incorporated in Colorado, USA and all team reside in New York
There is no interest from SEC to our ICO because we have utility token and we not provide any revenue from our tokens in future.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
Hi,

I guess somebody already asked: How can you run a ICO if you are incorporated in US? Would SEC ruin it?

Thank you
who is count nearest competition?  is this going to release on IOS platform for apple device?

Competitors is Ziosk and lily tablets for Panera Bread. They produce tablets for very large chains like Apple Bees and Panera
Our solution for ipads and it's work on IOS off course.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
who is count nearest competition?  is this going to release on IOS platform for apple device?
Nice to have some photo of the terminal, investors always like to see more about the product, and its really good to see that reorder has already a product ready.

Yes good to have a product already working.

Indeed great to see all this pictures!
Still I prefer a nice video Smiley

Thanks for giving us these updates, love it!

There was a video that was given, did I miss something ?

Yes we've just upload short overview of the system. There is terminal and cloud management system

https://youtu.be/YYvJchx4QYo
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
With an existing product and active DEVS, this project is a must for every investors and a long term hold for me.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Nice to have some photo of the terminal, investors always like to see more about the product, and its really good to see that reorder has already a product ready.

There was a video that was given, did I miss something ?
Activity: 462

Indeed that is the proof that the project is on track.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
@dev

we want some working display videos and no screenshots please Smiley

give us what you have and strengthen the bond between the investors even more!

That's a good idea. Video would be way more helpful to us investors for seeing what it is.

the effect is bigger the realer it gets i would appreciate that very much too

lets see how the devs will react and post something.

i am curious to see something working and not only screenshots...

A video were devs explains how things work would be very great.
I'm sure this can be done? Really hope this aint a scam that's why I wait for some video's before investing.
an explicative video as well as to bring greater advertising,would dissipate all investors doubts and it would certainly increase interest to this project...

Yes we've just upload short overview of the system. There is terminal and cloud management system

https://youtu.be/YYvJchx4QYo
Its nice to have a video, i would like to see more  Smiley
Activity: 630
Merit: 276

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

We needed photos from different angles just to visualize how are you planing to design your terminals. Now the visual looks are also important and you have to make it appealing also from the outside.
Activity: 294

well, thx for the shots, but i really would like to see a working model and not standalone screens, where i dont know if it is working or just a screenshot as a wallpaper Smiley

and the video is just a "how it would work and looklike concept"

how 'bout a proof of concept video?

Thank you for your reply.
Proof of concept is validation and verification process when your customers use product in pilot locations and it show positive traction.
As we point before we have product which was passed validation process in test restaurants. After that we fixed all bugs and make changes in our model.
Now we have to test our product in pilot 10 restaurants to verify our solution.
Validation and verification will show proof of concept.

It's much more complex process to verify hardware product on market and start sell it. That's why we need funds
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
well, thx for the shots, but i really would like to see a working model and not standalone screens, where i dont know if it is working or just a screenshot as a wallpaper Smiley

and the video is just a "how it would work and looklike concept"

how 'bout a proof of concept video?
Pages:
Jump to: