Pages:
Author

Topic: ☀� [ANN] ☀� reOrder Gateway - USA, NY based Startup|MVP - Nov. 7th - page 32. (Read 23695 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Become Part of the Mining Family
if you have other pictures showing the system in action or anything related please share  Smiley

Actually they have a demo already http://demo.reorder.tech/
It will give you a good idea of how it looks like. I hope in real life it is also this fast!
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
Actually big chains already testing some automation solutions. As to-go service you can find it in Panera bread on Park Av & 23rd st.

Wow this looks great!
Very nice to see a working product, this will get more investors. Great work guys! Keep this up

yeah, thats good.
i will stay support you, guys

Hey guys I don't want to mislead you but this is not our terminals. Those are our competitors in Panera bread. I just wanted to show the demand on market and solution verified on market
We have no installations right now in any restaurants because we don't have support team.

But your terminals will look much the same? Or will it be like a menu in a restaurant, but only in the form of a tablet that is portable and not tied to a place?

Our terminals looks much better Smiley

So could you give us some pictures or a short video which shows your terminal in action?
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
if you have other pictures showing the system in action or anything related please share  Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Actually big chains already testing some automation solutions. As to-go service you can find it in Panera bread on Park Av & 23rd st.

Wow this looks great!
Very nice to see a working product, this will get more investors. Great work guys! Keep this up

yeah, thats good.

Hey guys I don't want to mislead you but this is not our terminals. Those are our competitors in Panera bread. I just wanted to show the demand on market and solution verified on market
We have no installations right now in any restaurants because we don't have support team.

But your terminals will look much the same? Or will it be like a menu in a restaurant, but only in the form of a tablet that is portable and not tied to a place?

Our terminals looks much better Smiley
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

Wow this looks great!

yeah, thats good.

Is reOrder Terminal already completed and available? Not only as demo version. Roll Eyes

Yes Sir! It was installed and tested in couple restaurants already

There's an iPad inside, right? What happens if a terminal gets stolen or broken, are they insured?

Yes it's ipads and they fixed in secure case on the customer tables. It will be insured in case of broken\stolen

Ipad?

Why did you choose the most expensive tablet for a not very complicated process?

You can use way cheaper tablets for this job.

But iPad probably shows some quality.

We choose ipads because they work stable for long term. Androids is not so smooth and easy in production.
It's expensive but customer have to have better customers service and business owner have to be sure system works perfectly

You probably made the right choice. I am an android guy but in tablets, ipad is way ahead of any Android device.

It is expensive but shows quality and also probably it is easier to persuade restaurants with ipads instead of some cheap devices.

Absolutely correct. That what business needs
Can you answer to my question? Can you give list of restaurants where your terminals working already? And where your company officially registered? (exact adress).

We don't have any installations right now because we can't provide customer service for our product
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Is reOrder Terminal already completed and available? Not only as demo version. Roll Eyes

Yes Sir! It was installed and tested in couple restaurants already

There's an iPad inside, right? What happens if a terminal gets stolen or broken, are they insured?

Yes it's ipads and they fixed in secure case on the customer tables. It will be insured in case of broken\stolen

Ipad?

Why did you choose the most expensive tablet for a not very complicated process?

You can use way cheaper tablets for this job.

But iPad probably shows some quality.

We choose ipads because they work stable for long term. Androids is not so smooth and easy in production.
It's expensive but customer have to have better customers service and business owner have to be sure system works perfectly

You probably made the right choice. I am an android guy but in tablets, ipad is way ahead of any Android device.

It is expensive but shows quality and also probably it is easier to persuade restaurants with ipads instead of some cheap devices.

Wow this looks great!

yeah, thats good.

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

Wow this looks great!

yeah, thats good.
Activity: 294
In many restaurants 100% of tips go to staff not owner. If it's automatically going to the owner it's called a service charge which is considered restaurant income. If you're really talking about staff tips doesn't that mean staff's going to pay the reOrder convenience fee?

All tips will go to staff is it was before. But in our case part of the waiters work will be automated so their tips going to be lower. Convenience fees is separated form tips. Customer pays tips+fee

Cool and good to know how the system works.
For the tip is also a fee. Great Smiley

In a lot of restaurant tips are not accepts because the service fee is already in the addition.
Activity: 154

Wow this looks great!

this looks just awesome kinda reminds me on a libary but in a way greater version Cheesy
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Can you answer to my question? Can you give list of restaurants where your terminals working already? And where your company officially registered? (exact adress).
Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family
I think Asia is a good idea. Some restaurants in Asia already have self service tablets, so you can order by yourself. It works like a charm!

Asia is very complex and very closed part of the world. I don't think we can be there in nearest future. But it's all about competitiveness if we will have better product why not

I am not a business man, but I don't think that Asia is so much more complex then any other place of the world beside maybe the language. Especially Japan is crypto friendly currently with a big and rich restaurant culture. I would considere it in future if I would be you. But I can understand that you want to start first and you already have your starting point in NY, that's fine.

I agree, not a business man either, but some of the things I have seen in Asia, I haven't seen in Europe/America. Asia seems very keen to new technologies. But I think starting in New York is the best.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
I think Asia is a good idea. Some restaurants in Asia already have self service tablets, so you can order by yourself. It works like a charm!

Asia is very complex and very closed part of the world. I don't think we can be there in nearest future. But it's all about competitiveness if we will have better product why not

I am not a business man, but I don't think that Asia is so much more complex then any other place of the world beside maybe the language. Especially Japan is crypto friendly currently with a big and rich restaurant culture. I would considere it in future if I would be you. But I can understand that you want to start first and you already have your starting point in NY, that's fine.
Activity: 127
New World reOrder founder, KrioRus founder
Hoping to see your terminals in restaurants soon!
I like self-service a lot and restaurants are really in a bad need of this - people going around to just transfer information is not the way it should be in the Information Age.
Waiters taking orders may be a good service for some, but not for me. Bringing food to customers is another thing, I don't yet feel as comfortable with drone delivery to the table right before me Smiley
We're feeling same way while creating the system.
Activity: 630
Merit: 276

Wow this looks great!
Activity: 350
It's all about the cryptocoins
Well ok.. we have a similar application here where I live, the only difference is.. this is not using the blockchain..
I would like to see something like this project over here.. because.. let's face it.. blockchain is the future anyway.
When having a quick look into this, it became quite clear this is (for now) targetted on New York only?
Projects like this should have a more www spreading, offcource it will need the right people to manage the whole sales & marketing behind it, but this should not be impossible, no?
Either way, The idea should be solid enough to get a proper launch and I'll keep following this...
Maybe my wish will be granted further along the way Wink

no worries, automation will take over everywhere soon and that will be your big opportunity for the future.

That's why we see opportunity here and right now
Activity: 588

no worries, automation will take over everywhere soon and that will be your big opportunity for the future.
Pages:
Jump to: